We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

Worst thing radical christianity could do to me?

Right now,
Hmm, blow me up if I am an Abortionist doctor? Thankfully no state currently supports radical christianity.
You know, when radical christians had states supporting their radicality, they certainly were not nicer than radical islam is today.
Bin Laden would have become a prominent inquisitor if born in 15th. century spain, and Torquemada would have become a nice Djihadi if beeing born now in Saudi Arabia.

I know of no beheading for the sake of Christianity, but I do know of atrocities committed by leaders who claimed to be be Christians. Vladthe Impailer comes to mind. (Dracula's name sake)

Radical Islam does cut people's heads off. Just look at all the beheading videos.

Revelation predicts that the people who follow the religion that guides Northern Africa, Eastern Africa and southern Asia from Turkey to India and south to Saudi Arabia will behead the Christians of that coming era for their testimony of the Word of God. (I.e. talking about Jesus). That evil religion is called Mystery Babylon in the Bible and at its head has a False Prophet who will be thrown into Hell along with the false God of the mystery religion. That false God is Satan. Read Revelation and see where we are headed in the next few months..

Last edited:
It is all in the Bible for anybody to read if they ever get around to it.

Meanwhile the False Prophet and his false god are damned to hell. Read about that, too.

The False Prophet appears to be deluded by Satanic Verses.

YOU WOULD PREFER TO BE BEHEADED?

Me, I would prefer to live. That slow blood sacrifice to Allah ritual by the Radical Islamics looks very ugly.

Many people who professed to being Christians were world leaders and were leaders in atrocities. There is noting new to that. Local leaders almost always give vocal support to the prevailing religion so the believing peasants will follow them. This has been going on for thousands of years.

I refuse to believe we need to kill anyone right now. There is enough death in the world.

And I really dont see how calling for genocide against the genocidists makes you any better than they are.

YOU WOULD PREFER TO BE BEHEADED?

Me, I would prefer to live. That slow blood sacrifice to Allah ritual by the Radical Islamics looks very ugly.

Many people who professed to being Christians were world leaders and were leaders in atrocities. There is noting new to that. Local leaders almost always give vocal support to the prevailing religion so the believing peasants will follow them. This has been going on for thousands of years.

No one is trying to behead me.

That usually is the case.

From THEIR perspective, not only is it bad, but all have to pay for it with throat slitting and beheading at the hands of Islamic Zannies..

In the Bible it says that the few Christians who were left on Earth (Revelation) will soon be up in heaven with God asking him.

"How long, Oh Lord doest thou wait to avenge our souls on them that dwell on the Earth?"

Again in Revelation it says, "And I beheld the souls of those who were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God. (That means trying to evangelize people to accept Christ as Lord and Savior.)

It appears to me that after the Rapture, the Islamics go wild and slay any Christians that have recently converted to Christ. Boy, it is really going to suck for having delayed that decision for Christ, because those latecomers to the family of God are all going to be beheaded (according to John's Revelation).

From THEIR perspective, not only is it bad, but all have to pay for it with throat slitting and beheading at the hands of Islamic Zannies..

In the Bible it says that the few Christians who were left on Earth (Revelation) will soon be up in heaven with God asking him.

"How long, Oh Lord doest thou wait to avenge our souls on them that dwell on the Earth?"

Again in Revelation it says, "And I beheld the souls of those who were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God. (That means trying to evangelize people to accept Christ as Lord and Savior.)

It appears to me that after the Rapture, the Islamics go wild and slay any Christians that have recently converted to Christ. Boy, it is really going to suck for having delayed that decision for Christ, because those latecomers to the family of God are all going to be beheaded (according to John's Revelation).

That's one of the more bizarre things I've seen people concerned about recently. :lol:

Neubarth, please give me the verses in the Bible where it says anything about the Islamic people going wild and slaying anyone who has converted to Christ after the Rapture.

Also. any verses that say people are going to be beheaded who wern't taken up in the Rapture.

Thank You

Not sure what your fascination with decapitation is, but you might want to look into it.

Also, I sincerely hope you arent expecting to avoid dealing with the last days. Sadly, it's not something we can avoid.

When last I spoke with Daniel Pearl that is exactly what he said when I warned him about going it alone in Radical Islamic haven.

While I am very skeptical about this, my statement remains true. No one is trying to behead me. And as such, I find it difficult to justify murder in response to this lack of beheading.

Forum List

Back