We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

Just again, Carpet Bombing did not break Germany. And Germans prefered to surrender to Americans because they believed the threatment would be (relativly) humane.

If wars are won by outright terror, WW2 would have been won by the Axis.

Though all religious fundamentalism are regrettable, it is undeniable that Islamic extremism contains a terrorist element that other forms of religion extremism does not.

You are dead wrong. The Constitution was meant to limit the powers of the federal government, not to allow it to do whatever it wants. The government only has the powers given to it by the Constitution, all other powers, duties, responsibilities, or whatever you want to call them are reserved to the states.
You can misquote the Constitution all that you want "make believe Kennedy." The fact remains that the Federal Government has assumed many responsibilities that were not proscribed by the Constitution. Dude, you need to learn how to deal with reality.

You can misquote the Constitution all that you want "make believe Kennedy." The fact remains that the Federal Government has assumed many responsibilities that were not proscribed by the Constitution. Dude, you need to learn how to deal with reality.

Well I never said that the government did not assume powers that it had no authority over, did I? So you can misquote me all you'd like "make believe historian." What I said was, the Constitution was intended to limit the powers of the federal government. The fact that the government ignores the Constitution does not make my argument wrong.

Well I never said that the government did not assume powers that it had no authority over, did I? So you can misquote me all you'd like "make believe historian." What I said was, the Constitution was intended to limit the powers of the federal government. The fact that the government ignores the Constitution does not make my argument wrong.

This is the first time in my life that I had to call "Absolute and Total Bullshit" on a post. Shame, Kennedy! Shame! Go hang your head.

This is the first time in my life that I had to call "Absolute and Total Bullshit" on a post. Shame, Kennedy! Shame! Go hang your head.

Yes, shame on me for telling the truth, what was I thinking?

Don't bother to address the points I made, just post nonsense. That's the way to do it.

actually, everything he said in that post was 100% correct
the government only has the authority to do the things IN the constitution, and nothing more

Come get me then you ignorant slob. :razz:
gee, whats the worst thing radical christianity could do to you, put a tract in your hand
LOL

tell you if you don't repent, you will spend eternity in hell?

now, are there some that claim to do things in the Name of Christ that he never taught, oh yeah, but, thats not Christianities fault

Last edited:
Worst thing radical christianity could do to me?

Right now,
Hmm, blow me up if I am an Abortionist doctor? Thankfully no state currently supports radical christianity.
You know, when radical christians had states supporting their radicality, they certainly were not nicer than radical islam is today.
Bin Laden would have become a prominent inquisitor if born in 15th. century spain, and Torquemada would have become a nice Djihadi if beeing born now in Saudi Arabia.

Worst thing radical christianity could do to me?

Right now,
Hmm, blow me up if I am an Abortionist doctor? Thankfully no state currently supports radical christianity.
You know, when radical christians had states supporting their radicality, they certainly were not nicer than radical islam is today.
Bin Laden would have become a prominent inquisitor if born in 15th. century spain, and Torquemada would have become a nice Djihadi if beeing born now in Saudi Arabia.
now, show me where Jesus ever taught people to use violence

gee, whats the worst thing radical christianity could do to you, put a tract in your hand
LOL

tell you if you don't repent, you will spend eternity in hell?

now, are there some that claim to do things in the Name of Christ that he never taught, oh yeah, but, thats not Christianities fault

Spanish Inquisition
Salem Witch Trials
The Crusades
Killing people because they say the earth wasn't flat.

All either started or approved by the church.

now show me where Jesus taught them to do so

Jesus has nothing to do with Radical Christianity because he didn't teach it. However, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Just because Jesus didn't teach it, didn't mean that Christianity didn't do it.

Christianity, Islam, and any other religion is not perfect. All religions have their flaws, simple fact.

Jesus has nothing to do with Radical Christianity because he didn't teach it. However, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Just because Jesus didn't teach it, didn't mean that Christianity didn't do it.

Christianity, Islam, and any other religion is not perfect. All religions have their flaws, simple fact.
again, it wasnt Christianity then
because they were violating the basic teachings

again, it wasnt Christianity then
because they were violating the basic teachings

Sure it was. Jesus wasn't the only one who taught Christianity.

Or are you completely forgetting the O.T?

And as you know, the O.T teaches alot of crazy shit.

Sure it was. Jesus wasn't the only one who taught Christianity.

Or are you completely forgetting the O.T?

And as you know, the O.T teaches alot of crazy shit.
no, it doesnt
but i can see how you would think that

Forum List

Back