We need to reopen fostergate

"The White House undeniably mishandled the review of documents in Mr. Foster’s office following his death. Department of Justice and Park Police investigators told the Special Committee that their investigations were hindered and impeded by the refusal of senior White House officials to allow them to review Mr. Foster’s documents. The question before the Committee, then, is whether senior White House officials simply committed an inexplicable series of blunders and misjudgments or whether these officials deliberately interfered with the investigations into Mr. Foster’s death and, perhaps, into the Whitewater and Travelgate affairs. After careful review of all the evidence, the Special Committee concludes that senior White House officials, particularly members of the Office of the White House Counsel, engaged in a pattern of highly improper conduct in their handling of the documents in Mr. Foster’s office following his death. These senior White House officials deliberately prevented career law enforcement officers from the Department of Justice and Park Police from fully investigating the circumstances surrounding Mr. Foster’s death, including whether he took his own life because of troubling matters involving the President and Mrs. Clinton. At every turn, senior White House officials prevented Justice Department and Park Police investigators from examining the documents in Mr. Foster’s office, particularly those relating to the Whitewater and Travelgate affairs then under investigation. This pattern of concealment and obstruction continues even to the present day. The Special Committee concludes that senior White House officials and other close Clinton associates were not candid in their testimony before the Committee. Specifically, the Committee concludes that Margaret Williams, Chief of Staff to the First Lady, Susan Thomases, a New York attorney and close advisor to Mrs. Clinton, Bernard Nussbaum, then-White House Counsel, and Webster Hubbell, former Associate Attorney General and now-convicted felon, all provided inaccurate and incomplete testimony to the Committee in order to conceal Mrs. Clinton’s pivotal role in the decisions surrounding the handling of Mr. Foster’s documents following his death. Finally, the Special Committee concludes that ...."

You cited 900 pages of text you've never read.

You've offered no specific claims. You've provided nothing to demonstrate that any of the 3 investigations are inaccurate.

When you've read the reports you've linked to, lets discuss.
I have been reading it. You are coming in hostile and making it about me because you disagree with my point of view

"The White House undeniably mishandled the review of documents in Mr. Foster’s office following his death. Department of Justice and Park Police investigators told the Special Committee that their investigations were hindered and impeded by the refusal of senior White House officials to allow them to review Mr. Foster’s documents. The question before the Committee, then, is whether senior White House officials simply committed an inexplicable series of blunders and misjudgments or whether these officials deliberately interfered with the investigations into Mr. Foster’s death and, perhaps, into the Whitewater and Travelgate affairs. After careful review of all the evidence, the Special Committee concludes that senior White House officials, particularly members of the Office of the White House Counsel, engaged in a pattern of highly improper conduct in their handling of the documents in Mr. Foster’s office following his death. These senior White House officials deliberately prevented career law enforcement officers from the Department of Justice and Park Police from fully investigating the circumstances surrounding Mr. Foster’s death, including whether he took his own life because of troubling matters involving the President and Mrs. Clinton. At every turn, senior White House officials prevented Justice Department and Park Police investigators from examining the documents in Mr. Foster’s office, particularly those relating to the Whitewater and Travelgate affairs then under investigation. This pattern of concealment and obstruction continues even to the present day. The Special Committee concludes that senior White House officials and other close Clinton associates were not candid in their testimony before the Committee. Specifically, the Committee concludes that Margaret Williams, Chief of Staff to the First Lady, Susan Thomases, a New York attorney and close advisor to Mrs. Clinton, Bernard Nussbaum, then-White House Counsel, and Webster Hubbell, former Associate Attorney General and now-convicted felon, all provided inaccurate and incomplete testimony to the Committee in order to conceal Mrs. Clinton’s pivotal role in the decisions surrounding the handling of Mr. Foster’s documents following his death. Finally, the Special Committee concludes that ...."

So Vince Foster didn't commit suicide.....because the White house mishandled documents?

That doesn't track. Nor does the report you're citing make such a claim. You do.

Explain.

I have been reading it. You are coming in hostile and making it about me because you disagree with my point of view

I'm coming in skeptical. You're offering us 900 pages of documents you've never read. Yet you're drawing conclusions that none of your sources claim.

Please explain why.

I'm coming in skeptical. You're offering us 900 pages of documents you've never read. Yet you're drawing conclusions that none of your sources claim.

Please explain why.
It started with me reading One nation under blackmail by whitney webb, I am fact checking some of her sources.

Keep reading if you are truly interested. I am.
I'm skeptical given that you can't cite a single piece of evidence that contradicts the finding of suicide in any source you've cited.

If you'd been convinced by what you've read in the sources you've offered, you could easily cite such examples.

But you can't.

Demonstrating rather elegantly that its not your sources that have convinced you. Its something else. Which makes your entire argument disingenuous.

Prove it.

We have 3 separate investigations, including one by Ken Starr himself. And they all found suicide.

But you know better, huh?

One of Ken Starr's own people (a young lawyer who actually thought truth was the goal) quit in disgust when he realized the investigation was a sham.

You are either really naive, or disingenuous. Since your one-trick pony schtick here is constantly trying to shut down anything that paints the government in a bad light, my guess is the latter. No one can be that naive.

I'm skeptical given that you can't cite a single piece of evidence that contradicts the finding of suicide in any source you've cited.

If you'd been convinced by what you've read, you could easily cite such examples.

But you can't.
Ok then be skeptical I am ok with that.

Explain yourself to me. I demand it ! LOL

How could a rational person be convinced that Vince Foster didn't die by suicide......because the white house mishandled document?

The argument simply doesn't make sense.

One of Ken Starr's own people (a young lawyer who actually thought truth was the goal) quit in disgust when he realized the investigation was a sham.

You are either really naive, or disingenuous. Since your one-trick pony schtick here is constantly trying to shut down anything that paints the government in a bad light, my guess is the latter. No one can be that naive.

You're big on calling people names. But not actually proving your claims with evidence.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Prove your claims with evidence.

You're big on calling people names. But not actually proving your claims with evidence.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Prove your claims with evidence.
No one needs to prove anything It's a conspiracy forum dipshit.

However, the links have been provided and will keep coming as I continue researching it. I do think others should look into it as well.

They denied investigators access to his office. WTF!

That's not what your quote said. This was:

"Department of Justice and Park Police investigators told the Special Committee that their investigations were hindered and impeded by the refusal of senior White House officials to allow them to review Mr. Foster’s documents."

Are you citing a different portion of your 900 pages, or have you misquoted your sources?

No one needs to prove anything It's a conspiracy forum dipshit.

However, the links have been provided and will keep coming as I continue researching it. I do think others should look into it as well.

And you have yet to show us anything any link you've offered that demonstrates that Vince Foster didn't commit suicide.

Your source...is you. Citing you.

Why would we reopen the Vince Foster investigation, almost 30 years later, because of you? You're nobody. You haven't even read the sources you've cited.

Why would you be so offended in a conspiracy forum, unless you fear it's true?
You've made claims that your sources never did. You've drawn conclusions that you have nothing to support.

Nor have you provided the slightest rational justification for reopening a 29 year old case.

I'm skeptical.

Forum List

Back