We need to talk about the child rape lawsuit filed against Donald Trump.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

We need to talk about the child rape lawsuit filed against Donald Trump
You’d think an accusation of child rape levelled at one of the most powerful men in the Western world would be front page news, and yet reports of a federal lawsuit filed against Donald Trump, which claims he and another man sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl, have hardly made a sound.

While the billionaire US presidential hopeful has denied any wrongdoing — his lawyers have described the reports as “categorically untrue, completely fabricated and politically motivated” — that doesn’t mean they aren’t potentially credible and it certainly doesn’t render them not newsworthy.

An anonymous “Jane Doe” alleges that Trump raped her ..........[/QUOT]

It wouldn't surprise me at all...This man is a major sicko.

• Banned
CrYCm3wXEAAMvsy.jpg

We need to talk about the child rape lawsuit filed against Donald Trump
You’d think an accusation of child rape levelled at one of the most powerful men in the Western world would be front page news, and yet reports of a federal lawsuit filed against Donald Trump, which claims he and another man sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl, have hardly made a sound.

While the billionaire US presidential hopeful has denied any wrongdoing — his lawyers have described the reports as “categorically untrue, completely fabricated and politically motivated” — that doesn’t mean they aren’t potentially credible and it certainly doesn’t render them not newsworthy.

An anonymous “Jane Doe” alleges that Trump raped her ..........[/QUOT]

It wouldn't surprise me at all...This man is a major sicko.
:cuckoo:

Even if I was still a republican and hated Hillary...You know what, I wouldn't vote for Trump as I have morals and this guy is a disgusting piece of trash.

Sorry that you're willing to sell any of your honor down the crapper to keep her out of office.

Bill Clinton has been called a rapist for 20 some years by the RWnuts.

That proves Trump is a rapist.
Sorry, only in your mind.

Bubba said he did not sexually harass, sexually assault, or rape anyone. He also declared, 'I did not have sex with that woman' & we all know how that turned out.

I'm curious, why do you believe trump raped a 13 year old girl? You call him a sicko, what makes him a sicko?
He been convicted of sexual assault
He admitted on tape that he “grabs women by the pussy”
It’s been documented that he routinely walked into the dressing room of his Miss Universe pageants with naked and near naked minor girls around
He has admitted “he likes em young “

Forum List

Back