We should be able to say as many offensive things as we want

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've notice that the left pushed the idea that we all should swear every other word. They started this in the sixties and since then they have made anyone who opposed them to be old fuddy-duddy religious types. I'm going to say a truly offensive word and that is

Fag
wetback
homo
gay

These are some pretty offensive words that we can't say but we can say every other curse word in the world. I hope someone starts a trend and begins to add these into their daily cursing routine. When someone complains we will just tell them that everyone talks like this so get over it or tell them to stop imposing their 'religious' or 'moral' beliefs onto us. We will then tell them to wetback off or something.

It's nothing but sound waves. Baffles me how a simple name or slur can be so traumatic to lefties. As if our approval and respect is so incredibly important to them.

You can't say those words? Really? I bet you've said them.

How about "fire", can you say "fire"? Sure you can. However the Supreme Court ruled that in certain circumstances you CAN'T say these words.

How about "bomb", you can say the word "bomb", but just not in certain circumstances, right, like on a plane jumping up and down shouting "I've got a bomb, I've got a bomb".

Just like you shouldn't say "fuck" in the classroom.

Then again some people might find it hard to judge when it is appropriate to use these words and when not.

I've notice that the left pushed the idea that we all should swear every other word. They started this in the sixties and since then they have made anyone who opposed them to be old fuddy-duddy religious types. I'm going to say a truly offensive word and that is

Fag
wetback
homo
gay

These are some pretty offensive words that we can't say but we can say every other curse word in the world. I hope someone starts a trend and begins to add these into their daily cursing routine. When someone complains we will just tell them that everyone talks like this so get over it or tell them to stop imposing their 'religious' or 'moral' beliefs onto us. We will then tell them to wetback off or something.

So those are offensive words we can't say? Guess what the "G" in LGBT stands for you little fag. Oh, fag is considered offensive unless you're referring to a cigarette in the UK, got it fag.

Fag
wetback
homo
gay

So those are offensive words we can't say? Guess what the "G" in LGBT stands for you little fag. Oh, fag is considered offensive unless you're referring to a cigarette in the UK, got it fag.

I think we ought to put our mouth where our money is and really say some offensive words. SHit, fuck, ass, and other such words are no longer offensive because they have been added into our daily language. In order to be offensive now days you got to say n i g g e r because the other words no longer offend.

How about "fire", can you say "fire"? Sure you can. However the Supreme Court ruled that in certain circumstances you CAN'T say these words.

How about "bomb", you can say the word "bomb", but just not in certain circumstances, right, like on a plane jumping up and down shouting "I've got a bomb, I've got a bomb".

Then again some people might find it hard to judge when it is appropriate to use these words and when not.

I guess if someone ain't telling us what to say or think in this country then their is something wrong...that was sarcasm.

Fag
wetback
homo
gay

I think we ought to put our mouth where our money is and really say some offensive words. SHit, fuck, ass, and other such words are no longer offensive because they have been added into our daily language. In order to be offensive now days you got to say n i g g e r because the other words no longer offend.

N1gger is only offensive when the wrong person says it, perfectly acceptable for others, some folks are just a bunch of hypocrites.

I guess if someone ain't telling us what to say or think in this country then their is something wrong...that was sarcasm.

Do you think it's okay to use the word "n*gger" with your family?

Do you think it's okay to use the word "n*gger" with a black murderer?

Do you think it's okay to use the word "n*gger" with the US president?

Basically you can do the first, the second might get you killed, the third will just make you look like an uneducated prick.

If you hurt others, then you can't use this language. Well you can use it, but you might have to suffer the consequences of doing so.

The same as if you punched someone. Do you think it's acceptable to go around punching random strangers? Do we need someone to tell us this isn't acceptable? Or do we just need a court system which punishes those who hurt or harm others?

Fag
wetback
homo
gay

But they offend in certain places. You wouldn't want them said in the classroom, or in the work place. Often language is used to differentiate between people and even between where you are.

The Russian Duma wanted to ban swearing. It'd be futile. People would just make up other words to replace these other swearwords. They serve a purpose in society, they tell us stuff about what's going on.

In many languages they have a polite you and an informal you.

In Spanish you have tu and usted. In Chinese ni and nin, in German du and Sie. English doesn't have this, but uses other ways to convey politeness.

"What do you want?"
"What would you like?"

Two ways of saying the same thing with different levels of politeness.

Swearwords are just another indicator of the level of language and the amount of respect being shown.

Basically you can do the first, the second might get you killed, the third will just make you look like an uneducated prick.

If you hurt others, then you can't use this language. Well you can use it, but you might have to suffer the consequences of doing so.

The same as if you punched someone. Do you think it's acceptable to go around punching random strangers? Do we need someone to tell us this isn't acceptable? Or do we just need a court system which punishes those who hurt or harm others?

I didn't say it was OK. I just said I should say it anyways and be offensive just like those hippies in the sixties wanted to offend everyone with their n!gger like mouths. They held their little cursing contest and said every fagorized word in the world. It offended a lot of people but now in order to offend we have to say wetback in a sentence or something.

Feelings are not protected by law? I can't say anything to hurts anyone's feelings. What type of wetback shit is that?

I didn't say it was OK. I just said I should say it anyways and be offensive just like those hippies in the sixties wanted to offend everyone with their n!gger like mouths. They held their little cursing contest and said every fagorized word in the world. It offended a lot of people but now in order to offend we have to say wetback in a sentence or something.

The 60s was a different time. People wanted to push the boundaries and not be kept in a straight jacket of conservative society. They wanted to offend and they did offend a lot of people. The question is whether they were wrong or not, and that's down to opinion.

Feelings are not protected by law? I can't say anything to hurts anyone's feelings. What type of wetback shit is that?

Again, it depends. This isn't a black or white situation.

If you swear at a stranger in the street because they annoyed you, neither of you has done anything particularly wrong.

However if you and a punch of other people go find one person and then start shouting abuse at them for 20 minutes, this is a completely different situation, wouldn't you say?

The great thing about it, you can only hurt someones feelings if they allow you to, of course today everyone tries to be a victim, so they'll claim hurt feelings just to get attention or in the case of faghadist to try to get into someones pockets.

The most forbidden word in the American lexicon is, n!gger. But this word is forbidden only for Whites to use. Blacks are merely discouraged from using it. Sometimes.

But --

"The American Negro will not truly be free until the word, n!gger, no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)

The most forbidden word in the American lexicon is, n!gger. But this word is forbidden only for Whites to use. Blacks are merely discouraged from using it. Sometimes.

But --

"The American Negro will not truly be free until the word, n!gger, no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)

But then again you have to understand the context of the word. If a white person uses it, what does it say? If a black person uses it, what does it say?

Profanity is to language what condiments are to foods. Sometimes they are useful and appropriate and sometimes they aren't. The result of too little or none can be blandness. But too much can ruin an otherwise enjoyable dish.

But then again you have to understand the context of the word. If a white person uses it, what does it say? If a black person uses it, what does it say?
That depends on the person and/or the context. But some people are too dense to recognize the difference.

That depends on the person and/or the context. But some people are too dense to recognize the difference.

Of course.

Some people just want an excuse to moan and bitch too. They don't understand what they're talking about, and don't care. As long as they can play the victim.

The 60s was a different time. People wanted to push the boundaries and not be kept in a straight jacket of conservative society. They wanted to offend and they did offend a lot of people. The question is whether they were wrong or not, and that's down to opinion.

That is how I kind of feel. I want to rebel against the 'conservative' society that we live in because we can't say n gger anymore. I just want the freedom to express myself and rebel against political correctness. It is pretty damn freeing to say I like white people or I like white neighborhoods because I have been told I can't think those things anymore. Who wants to live in anything but white neighborhoods? I know that is the first place non-whites want to go which is to move into white neighborhoods. No one wants to move into neighborhoods other than that and that is the fuckin truth.

Forum List

Back