We should not limit our imagination!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Don't get me wrong I find Jesus Christ very inspirational! I think it is a good thing to feed and clothe the unfortunate.

But I think some of it is so stupid. It also limits imagination!

I've heard religious people who won't watch Star Trek because they think aliens are blasphemy.

The imagination is a very wonderful thing! We should not limit it!

Don't get me wrong I find Jesus Christ very inspirational! I think it is a good thing to feed and clothe the unfortunate.

I've heard religious people who won't watch Star Trek because they think aliens are blasphemy.

I know plenty of people who attended Church and also watched Star Trek. You certainly must have led a very screwed up life.

Imagination is squashed during the early years of childhood, when they are made to become young adults...

I know plenty of people who attended Church and also watched Star Trek. You certainly must have led a very screwed up life.

I did not personally know these religious people but one person I knew who lived in the South told me the religious people he knew didn't believe in aliens.

I did not personally know these religious people but one person I knew who lived in the South told me the religious people he knew didn't believe in aliens.

What does believing in aliens have to do with watching Star Trek? Most rational people don't believe in aliens but they are adult enough to separate entertainment from reality.

The op wants to replace the gospels with Kirk, Spock, Chewbacca, and Ernie from Sesame Street. What a homo.

Forum List

Back