We shut down WHAT?

So your point is that you hate Obama for shutting down the Iran nuclear program?

Just how much do you Obama-haters despise the USA and Israel? You don't have to answer. It's clearly a lot.

Remember, repeating fake-news kook lies about Obama only makes you look bad, not him. You need to understand how normal people haven't been brainwashed by your treasonous retard cult, so we're just disgusted by your behavior.
Iran announced about 2 weeks ago that they were continuing their Nuclear Program.
It's their nuclear weapons program that we stopped.

We have no right to stop them from working on nuclear capability in energy, medical, etc.
My error...They said they were continuing their Nuclear Weapons Program.
Could you cite where you found this.

If true, they are scoffing their deal with 6 nations including the USA, and that would be a sound basis for re-imposing the stifling economic sanctions, etc.

Our assessment as in the p5+1 deal was that the trade sanctions were due to expire and there was no accord on continuing those sanctions - something that we can not do alone.
No; I read news during gaps in the work day on my iPhone and I don't really keep a track of every story I read.
That job is for the retired keyboard jockeys.
I do that, too.

If you run across something like that, lay it on me, as I'm definitely interested in following how this deal works out.

Iran announced about 2 weeks ago that they were continuing their Nuclear Program.
It's their nuclear weapons program that we stopped.

We have no right to stop them from working on nuclear capability in energy, medical, etc.
My error...They said they were continuing their Nuclear Weapons Program.
Could you cite where you found this.

If true, they are scoffing their deal with 6 nations including the USA, and that would be a sound basis for re-imposing the stifling economic sanctions, etc.

Our assessment as in the p5+1 deal was that the trade sanctions were due to expire and there was no accord on continuing those sanctions - something that we can not do alone.
No; I read news during gaps in the work day on my iPhone and I don't really keep a track of every story I read.
That job is for the retired keyboard jockeys.
I do that, too.

If you run across something like that, lay it on me, as I'm definitely interested in following how this deal works out.
I should be more mindful of texting articles to myself.

No one in Iran announced they are starting up their nuke weapons program again. You hallucinated that, Indy.

Why should Iran listen to the only country on the planet to have used nukes on civilians?

They sure as hell don't listen to that dumb shit on TV spouting vomit like a broken sewer line, and smelling like one too. They have increased their centrifuge action, and they probably got the material they needed from what oshitscum and shitbitch sold to the Russians.

As far as the sound they just needed a buffer to absorb or redirect the rebound.

And he was me thinking I might get an adult answer.

I just turned on the TV briefly to the Obama farewell speech, just in time to hear him say, "We shut down the Iranian nuclear effort".

That was all I needed to hear. I turned the TV off again.

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way. They are still working hammer and tongs on it.

Are even the Americans aware that the Iranian nuclear effort is "shut down"? Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.

Obama will leave office in ten days. Can't we please, please have a moratorium on his lies, just for that brief period?

Why should Iran listen to the only country on the planet to have used nukes on civilians?
??
The Iranian deal was between Iran and the P5+1.

This is one of those cases where we are stronger, because we have both trade and security relations with other nations.

Yeah, stronger and willing to use that strength to make sure other countries don't have the ability to make America think twice about attacking, right?

Here's the deal, the system is rigged so that the criminal conspiracy known as the main stream media will never challenge an outrageous statement from a democrat. The same criminal conspiracy will spend Soros's money to nit pick a Trump statements for inaccuracies.

The MSM is NOT criminal conspiracy. The conman criminal is Donald J. Trump, 7 time bankrupt, convicted racist, admitted fraudster who paid a $25 million settlement, admitted sexual predator, serial adulterer, and a liar.

Trump's statements don't need to be "nit picked" for inaccuracies, they're not even within spitting distance of honest. He saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Centre. No he didn't because IT NEVER HAPPENED. He never settles laws suits - yeah he does - a lot. He's a successful business man - 7 bankruptcies say otherwise.

So your point is that you hate Obama for shutting down the Iran nuclear program?

Just how much do you Obama-haters despise the USA and Israel? You don't have to answer. It's clearly a lot.

Remember, repeating fake-news kook lies about Obama only makes you look bad, not him. You need to understand how normal people haven't been brainwashed by your treasonous retard cult, so we're just disgusted by your behavior.
Trump you motherfucker.....:lol:

I just turned on the TV briefly to the Obama farewell speech, just in time to hear him say, "We shut down the Iranian nuclear effort".

That was all I needed to hear. I turned the TV off again.

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way. They are still working hammer and tongs on it.

Are even the Americans aware that the Iranian nuclear effort is "shut down"? Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.

Obama will leave office in ten days. Can't we please, please have a moratorium on his lies, just for that brief period?
Totally delusional. This treaty (which is what it really is) was nuts from the start.

And especially someone from the party that used them...in fact why should anyone in this country listen to the only party that ever used them and then blames the rest of us for it?

I have no doubt the Republicans would have used them too. Don't try and get out of it.

And especially someone from the party that used them...in fact why should anyone in this country listen to the only party that ever used them and then blames the rest of us for it?

I have no doubt the Republicans would have used them too. Don't try and get out of it.
We used them to save American lives. Do not forget about Japanese atrocities in its occupied territories. Also, if there was no Pearl Harbor Attack, there would have been no a-bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Don't start none if you don't want none.

We used them to save American lives. Do not forget about Japanese atrocities in its occupied territories. Also, if there was no Pearl Harbor Attack, there would have been no a-bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Don't start none if you don't want none.

I'm not stating that the US didn't have reasons to drop the bomb, it's quite a good debate topic actually because there are so many pros and cons to it, so many ifs and buts too.

The point being that perhaps Iran would save lives with them too. With nukes the Iranians would be invaded by the US, they probably wouldn't get sanctions against them once they'd made them either, how many people have died because of these sanctions?

Lots of pros and cons too.

Remember, all those countries that want nukes are anti-America, all those that got them are pro-American, like India and Pakistan (I'm talking recent history here, ie, not the USSR, China, Israel etc).

I'm not stating that the US didn't have reasons to drop the bomb, it's quite a good debate topic actually because there are so many pros and cons to it, so many ifs and buts too.

The point being that perhaps Iran would save lives with them too. With nukes the Iranians would be invaded by the US, they probably wouldn't get sanctions against them once they'd made them either, how many people have died because of these sanctions?

Remember, all those countries that want nukes are anti-America, all those that got them are pro-American, like India and Pakistan (I'm talking recent history here, ie, not the USSR, China, Israel etc).
Iran is a state sponsor of terror that would give nukes to terrorist.

I have no doubt the Republicans would have used them too.
Is this the new point now, can't blame America so share the blame with America. and why should anyone listen to what you believe? you openly support the only party to ever uses nukes on civilians

[/QUOTE=] Don't try and get out of it.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty obvious who is doing the squirming

Thank god we defeated your defeatism....

So the US might be too. I mean, it certainly sponsors terrorism. It sponsored the downfall of Hugo Chavez, and failed, it supplied arms to countless groups around the world. That is doesn't seem to have given nukes might be for a reason, and you get the feeling Iran wouldn't give them for the same reasons.

Iran wants nukes for one reason. To stop the US being able to invade.

Sure, that dastardly media, you know, the one you don't like and tells lies all the time? Well, they're pretty big on making the stories that the rich people want you to hear. Like negative ones for Iran and not so negative ones for friendly Saudi Arabia (Another sponsor of terror that gives money and weapons to groups)

I have no doubt the Republicans would have used them too.
Is this the new point now, can't blame America so share the blame with America. and why should anyone listen to what you believe? you openly support the only party to ever uses nukes on civilians

[/QUOTE=] Don't try and get out of it.

It's pretty obvious who is doing the squirming[/QUOTE]

I openly support a party... which party do I "openly support" exactly?

Making shit up again are we?

So the US might be too. I mean, it certainly sponsors terrorism. It sponsored the downfall of Hugo Chavez, and failed, it supplied arms to countless groups around the world. That is doesn't seem to have given nukes might be for a reason, and you get the feeling Iran wouldn't give them for the same reasons.

Sure, that dastardly media, you know, the one you don't like and tells lies all the time? Well, they're pretty big on making the stories that the rich people want you to hear. Like negative ones for Iran and not so negative ones for friendly Saudi Arabia (Another sponsor of terror that gives money and weapons to groups)
Iran already stated why they want nukes...your liberal ignorance of the fact is inconsequential now......

Hugo Chavez was a communist dictator and a threat. Iran is a state sponsor of terror that want to get a nuke device inside Israel and detonate it. What terrorist groups does the United States sponsor?

Forum List

Back