We shut down WHAT?

So your point is that you hate Obama for shutting down the Iran nuclear program?

Just how much do you Obama-haters despise the USA and Israel? You don't have to answer. It's clearly a lot.

Remember, repeating fake-news kook lies about Obama only makes you look bad, not him. You need to understand how normal people haven't been brainwashed by your treasonous retard cult, so we're just disgusted by your behavior.
Iran announced about 2 weeks ago that they were continuing their Nuclear Program.
It's their nuclear weapons program that we stopped.

We have no right to stop them from working on nuclear capability in energy, medical, etc.
My error...They said they were continuing their Nuclear Weapons Program.

They have also said they were working on nuclear energy only for peaceful purposes.

So there you are. They AREN'T working on nuclear weapons.

They said so, after all.

Would they lie?

:rolleyes-41:

I just turned on the TV briefly to the Obama farewell speech, just in time to hear him say, "We shut down the Iranian nuclear effort".

That was all I needed to hear. I turned the TV off again.

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way. They are still working hammer and tongs on it.

Are even the Americans aware that the Iranian nuclear effort is "shut down"? Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.

Obama will leave office in ten days. Can't we please, please have a moratorium on his lies, just for that brief period?

Why should Iran listen to the only country on the planet to have used nukes on civilians?
??
The Iranian deal was between Iran and the P5+1.

This is one of those cases where we are stronger, because we have both trade and security relations with other nations.

So your point is that you hate Obama for shutting down the Iran nuclear program?

Just how much do you Obama-haters despise the USA and Israel? You don't have to answer. It's clearly a lot.

Remember, repeating fake-news kook lies about Obama only makes you look bad, not him. You need to understand how normal people haven't been brainwashed by your treasonous retard cult, so we're just disgusted by your behavior.
Iran announced about 2 weeks ago that they were continuing their Nuclear Program.
Not their weapons program, they didn't.

No, they didn't.
Yes they did.
The mullahs who run things said just that.

I just turned on the TV briefly to the Obama farewell speech, just in time to hear him say, "We shut down the Iranian nuclear effort".

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way. They are still working hammer and tongs on it.

Are even the Americans aware that the Iranian nuclear effort is "shut down"? Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.

Obama will leave office in ten days. Can't we please, please have a moratorium on his lies, just for that brief period?

Why should Iran listen to the only country on the planet to have used nukes on civilians?

Are you serious? Isn't that self-evident? We built them first and have the most experience using them. You think they should listen to, Madagascar?

Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.
Iran got 130 tons of natural uranium as part of the nuclear deal. In order to get that uranium, they had to ship out enriched uranium and 44 tons of heavy water.

Under the monitoring arrangements in the nuclear deal, Iran does not have the ability to convert the natural uranium into bomb material without being caught.

Get your facts, straight dumbass.

Uh...yeah, the mullahs said that.

Here's the deal, the system is rigged so that the criminal conspiracy known as the main stream media will never challenge an outrageous statement from a democrat. The same criminal conspiracy will spend Soros's money to nit pick a Trump statements for inaccuracies.

We have no right to stop them from working on nuclear capability in energy, medical, etc.
Could you cite where you found this.

If true, they are scoffing their deal with 6 nations including the USA, and that would be a sound basis for re-imposing the stifling economic sanctions, etc.

Our assessment as in the p5+1 deal was that the trade sanctions were due to expire and there was no accord on continuing those sanctions - something that we can not do alone.

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way.

Iran Hands Over Stockpile of Enriched Uranium to Russia

Iran has also mothballed 15,000 centrifuges as part of the agreement.

If they are working on a nuclear weapons program "hammer and tong", they are doing it wrong.

Idiot.

Uh...yeah, the mullahs said that.
Nope.

Could you cite where you found this.

If true, they are scoffing their deal with 6 nations including the USA, and that would be a sound basis for re-imposing the stifling economic sanctions, etc.

Our assessment as in the p5+1 deal was that the trade sanctions were due to expire and there was no accord on continuing those sanctions - something that we can not do alone.
No; I read news during gaps in the work day on my iPhone and I don't really keep a track of every story I read.
That job is for the retired keyboard jockeys.

ah republicans like you would turn it off if he claimed a cure for cancer ,,,gd traitors hope you get it back 3 fold

Who ever set up that audio system did a poor job.
What was up with that echo?
Even if the room itself echoed the microphone should be ajusted to filter that.

You know nothing about audio systems do you? Microphones don't filter echos. Microphones don't filter anything. They simply transmit the sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No I don't but what ever the equipment they do use was bad.
The best of filtering on all of the cabel news channes, MSNBC did the best.
That is including c-span which was the worst.
So sue me that I don't know the different names of all the equipment.
That wasn't my point.

Only 10 days left! Then we will have a leader again.

Forum List

Back