We The People Demand Truth on Trump Ear Bandage At Convention. No Stitches? The bullet only “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

I believe an investigation is needed. An independent investigation. Trusting this MAGA Republican from Texas, Ronny Jackson, just leaves open all sorts of questions the American public deserves to have answered. Was this meant to mislead the public, and prop up the aging, failing Trump?

This is a story that will not die.

Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch? Not even a scratch. They dressed up his ear for effect. LOL​

View attachment 1009220

:laughing0301:

He added that “there was nothing to stitch” because the bullet had “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

Jackson also told the magazine that he designed the square bandage that Trump wore over his ear during the Republican National Convention. The ear was inflamed and irritation could lead to further bleeding, so Jackson dressed it with antibiotic ointment and some gauze, before using the square bandage to cover it all up.

“I’m an emergency medical physician,” Jackson told the magazine. “I’m not a nurse. I did the best I could.”
Sorry the shooter missed hitting
I believe an investigation is needed. An independent investigation. Trusting this MAGA Republican from Texas, Ronny Jackson, just leaves open all sorts of questions the American public deserves to have answered. Was this meant to mislead the public, and prop up the aging, failing Trump?

This is a story that will not die.

Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch? Not even a scratch. They dressed up his ear for effect. LOL​

View attachment 1009220

:laughing0301:

He added that “there was nothing to stitch” because the bullet had “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

Jackson also told the magazine that he designed the square bandage that Trump wore over his ear during the Republican National Convention. The ear was inflamed and irritation could lead to further bleeding, so Jackson dressed it with antibiotic ointment and some gauze, before using the square bandage to cover it all up.

“I’m an emergency medical physician,” Jackson told the magazine. “I’m not a nurse. I did the best I could.”
You sorry the shooter hit Trump in the ear instead of blowing his head off?

Um, there's video of TRUMP being shot, so not sure why democrats would want to make the severity of TRUMP's wound an issue.
It's as dumb as being more outraged over a rule on taking pictures at arlington then the death of 13 soldiers.

Blood running down his face? I see more blood than that with bloody noses. LOL
You quibble about how much blood, though I can’t imagine why anyone would

I guess its your way of avoiding the fact that Trump came within one inch of death under the watchful eye of the Deep State

Forum List

Back