We The People Demand Truth on Trump Ear Bandage At Convention. No Stitches? The bullet only “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

He had his MAGA underling design the bandage. Jackson has said so himself.

He didn't NEED a bandage, but having one set the stage for a myth - that Trump took a bullet. Ronald Reagan and George Wallace took bullets. Trump did not take a bullet. Most everything about this guy is as fake as his spray-on tans.

Maybe it was something like the wind force of a speeding bullet driving by Trump's head that caused his delicate skin to get bruised. LOL

View attachment 1009224
Trump turning his head at an instant was devine intervention. The bullet passed millimeters from hitting his that would have caused his head to explode. Trump will be our savior from Kamala and Communism. God was with Trump that evening as he will be with him tonight debating pure evil

Last edited:
I believe an investigation is needed. An independent investigation. Trusting this MAGA Republican from Texas, Ronny Jackson, just leaves open all sorts of questions the American public deserves to have answered. Was this meant to mislead the public, and prop up the aging, failing Trump?

This is a story that will not die.

Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch? Not even a scratch. They dressed up his ear for effect. LOL​

View attachment 1009220

:laughing0301:

He added that “there was nothing to stitch” because the bullet had “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

Jackson also told the magazine that he designed the square bandage that Trump wore over his ear during the Republican National Convention. The ear was inflamed and irritation could lead to further bleeding, so Jackson dressed it with antibiotic ointment and some gauze, before using the square bandage to cover it all up.

“I’m an emergency medical physician,” Jackson told the magazine. “I’m not a nurse. I did the best I could.”
Ya got him this time, boi!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He should have done it in October. Because he's such a drama queen, we can't remember what he did back in January. Or an assassination attempt. Yawn. Did he die? Oh, then nothing really happened. It just confirmed we need gun control.

How come the Trump crowd who saw something didn't whip out their AR's and shoot the guy?
I wonder if Trump will now put in for a Purple Heart?

Will Trump now change his tune on Medal of Freedom vs Medal of Honor?

We will see his version of what happened evolve and change like everything with him does.

I believe an investigation is needed. An independent investigation. Trusting this MAGA Republican from Texas, Ronny Jackson, just leaves open all sorts of questions the American public deserves to have answered. Was this meant to mislead the public, and prop up the aging, failing Trump?

Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch? Not even a scratch. They dressed up his ear for effect. LOL​

View attachment 1009220

He added that “there was nothing to stitch” because the bullet had “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

Jackson also told the magazine that he designed the square bandage that Trump wore over his ear during the Republican National Convention. The ear was inflamed and irritation could lead to further bleeding, so Jackson dressed it with antibiotic ointment and some gauze, before using the square bandage to cover it all up.

“I’m an emergency medical physician,” Jackson told the magazine. “I’m not a nurse. I did the best I could.”
Leave it to a leftist to demand clarification for an injury that was allowed to occur by Biden's Secret Service and Homeland Security. You people are fucked up.

I wonder if Trump will now put in for a Purple Heart?

Will Trump now change his tune on Medal of Freedom vs Medal of Honor?

We will see his version of what happened evolve and change like everything with him does.
You do that, then turn around and realize nobody else cares.

Was he shot at, yes or no?

Did others get injured and a man murdered at the event, yes or no?

You've lost your moral compass. Considering how obedient and naive some within your government are in helping Canadian police, this should perhaps not come as a surprise to me.

Once you lose your principles you lose the world.
Don't bring the real victims into this.

Deflection using the tragedy of others is despicable. but then again Trump the Despicable one has taught you well

Anyone who supports Trump speaking of a "moral compass" is surely mentally ill.

Ears bleed like a mofo when you cut them. I watch big time wrestling
View attachment 1009230

Melania Trump Hints At Conspiracy Theory About Husband's Assassination Attempt​

"We need to uncover the truth," the former first lady said in a video posted on her social media accounts.

Don't argue with me argue with his wife

“there is definitely more to this story.”

“Now, the silence around it feels heavy. I can’t help but wonder why didn’t law enforcement officials arrest the shooter before the speech. There is definitely more to this story and we need to uncover the truth.”
We agree “there is definitely more to this story.” and America needs to be relentless in chasing the truth down.

View attachment 1009220

You're a sick fuck who is pissed off that Trump turned his head.

Here's how you vanquish this whole thing once and for all. Find somebody who hates your guts pathologically. I mean somebody who literally wants you dead and doesn't mind getting killed in the process. They don't even have to have a reason, they just hate you. Give that person a rifle and put them on the roof of a building with a clear line of sight in all directions. Stand 130 yards away in the open and have that person take 8 shots at you, then come back here and tell us all how brave you were after one of those bullets took a chunk out your ear.

I have to have anyone take me up on this. I can't figure out why not.
I believe many Progs would perish easily if it came down to it.

Trump turning his head at an instant was devine intervention. The bullet passed millimeters from hitting his head causing it to explode. Trump will be our savior from Kamala and Communism. God was with Trump that evening as he will be with him tonight debating pure evil

was god with the fireman in the audience who was killed shielding his family?

why would god who has broken most of the commandments & committed all 7 deadly sins over that man?

Forum List

Back