HURRICANES

More actual storms than predicted 5
Actual storms within predicted range 12
Less actual storms than predicted 4

MAJOR HURRICANES (>Cat 3)

More actual storms than predicted 5
Actual storms within predicted range 12
Less actual storms than predicted 4

In all three categories, years when the numbers exceeded the prediction outnumbered years when the predictions were greater and years when the actual number fell within the prediction was the greatest of all three possibilities.

All this supports the observation that NHC predictions are accurate but slightly conservative.

1725797323650.png

And track forecasts have gotten about as good as they can get.

does anyone really believe this assclown lives in FLA?

Had never heard of "canes" either.

Maybe the HEBREW TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION SOFTWARE should be upgraded to include WWE wrestler names....
Excuse me? I went through Matthew, Florence, and Ian. I live near the South Carolina coast.

Excuse me? I went through Matthew, Florence, and Ian. I live near the South Carolina coast.

That's a post for crock, who claims to live in Florida yet had never heard of the term "canes" before...

because crock does not live in FLA, he lives in ISRAEL.

So why is there NO BREAKOUT IN CANES if the oceans are "warming" as you claim...

Why would the warmer ocean cause more hurricanes? ... we should see fewer and less intense hurricanes in our warmer future ... why do you think I bet on "below average hurricane season" ... it's because we're seeing fewer tropical cyclone here in the 21st Century than in the 20th ...

Look over your data from 19th Century satellites again ... I'm guessing you're destroying energy willy-nilly ... so much for the LoT eh? ...

Why would the warmer ocean cause more hurricanes? ... we should see fewer and less intense hurricanes in our warmer future ... why do you think I bet on "below average hurricane season" ... it's because we're seeing fewer tropical cyclone here in the 21st Century than in the 20th ...

Look over your data from 19th Century satellites again ... I'm guessing you're destroying energy willy-nilly ... so much for the LoT eh? ...

Let's see what the Co2 FRAUD has said on that subject in the past...

Warmer sea surface temperatures intensify tropical storm wind speeds

Based on modeling, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration predicts an increase in Category 4 and 5 hurricanes,

.... which has NOT HAPPENED... according to THE DATA...

and now the Co2 FRAUD is furiously backing off

"Why would the warmer ocean cause more hurricanes?" is Reiny's response...

1. Hurricanes take energy from the warm ocean water to become stronger. While a hurricane is over warm water it will continue to grow.

Canes are directly correlated with ocean temps...

The first condition is that ocean waters must be above 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit). Below this threshold temperature, hurricanes will not form

Let's see what the Co2 FRAUD has said on that subject in the past...

Warmer sea surface temperatures intensify tropical storm wind speeds

Based on modeling, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration predicts an increase in Category 4 and 5 hurricanes,

.... which has NOT HAPPENED... according to THE DATA...

and now the Co2 FRAUD is furiously backing off

"Why would the warmer ocean cause more hurricanes?" is Reiny's response...

1. Hurricanes take energy from the warm ocean water to become stronger. While a hurricane is over warm water it will continue to grow.

Canes are directly correlated with ocean temps...

The first condition is that ocean waters must be above 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit). Below this threshold temperature, hurricanes will not form

How are you balancing 1LoT? ... where is this energy going? ... or are you just destroying it willy-nilly? ... you're links aren't confirming your claims ...

How are you balancing 1LoT? ... where is this energy going? ... or are you just destroying it willy-nilly? ... you're links aren't confirming your claims ...

The Co2 FRAUD has a strategy.

The strategy is to

IGNORE THE DATA
NEVER RESPOND TO QUESTIONS
IGNORE 600 MILES TO THE POLE
IGNORE HURRICANE DATA
NEVER PRODUCE ONE SINGLE PHOTO OF "OCEAN RISE"
LIE ABOUT ANTARCTIC ICE
IGNORE SURFACE AIR PRESSUE

and to cover for that, you are always hit with another "hi tech" issue that is not meaningful to the discussion....

YOUR SIDE CLAIMS OCEANS ARE WARMING
YOUR SIDES CLAIMS OCEAN WARMING DRIVES BIGGER AND STRONGER AND MORE FREQUENT CANES

THE DATA SHOWS THAT IS NOT HAPPENING...

Forum List

Back