We will FINALLY get to see the Hildabeast let loose. GOP beware!

Bark, bark, bark...cough, cough, cough...bark, bark, bark... :p. lol

Hillary had to hold back when battling Obama.

She's had to hold back battling Smutty Bernie.

When the General election starts, get ready, the Hildabeast will be let loose.

30 years of GOP failure in everything.

30 years of stalking and attacking Hillary Clinton.

Think of the material she has to work with.

Can't wait.
Drumph is a dead man walking She has enough on his 3 marriages his numerous business deals cheating 1000's to lay him to rest for a long long time

Hillary has more baggage than an airport. She won't think of striking Trump below the belt because the counter punches will hurt tenfold of hers.

Want to talk shady business dealings? How does 350K for a 20 minute speech speak of shady business dealings?
I wouldn't turn it down Would you??

I would turn down someone owned by Wall Street, would you?

Hillary has a proven track record. She handled the bimbo eruptions as though she was descended from Machiavelli himself. She dodged bullets in Bosnia like a seasoned combat veteran. She rewired her personal laptop into an Enigma machine. She accepted cash from foreign oligarchs with all the dignity of a Nieman Marcus cashier. All while never ever letting you forget she's a woman.

:)

When I first read your post, I started to ask you to name her "accomplishments". Thanks for beating me to it!! :)
•First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
-(senate stats here: https://www.govtrack.us/...)
-(voting record here: http://votesmart.org/...)
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

I wonder if you have any at all.

Can't wait.
Drumph is a dead man walking She has enough on his 3 marriages his numerous business deals cheating 1000's to lay him to rest for a long long time

Hillary has more baggage than an airport. She won't think of striking Trump below the belt because the counter punches will hurt tenfold of hers.

Want to talk shady business dealings? How does 350K for a 20 minute speech speak of shady business dealings?

What does that mean exactly? Owned by Wall Street?

Can't wait.

Wall Street pays Hillary millions. One thing you know about Wall Street, they don't do that without a return ...

Hillary has a proven track record. She handled the bimbo eruptions as though she was descended from Machiavelli himself. She dodged bullets in Bosnia like a seasoned combat veteran. She rewired her personal laptop into an Enigma machine. She accepted cash from foreign oligarchs with all the dignity of a Nieman Marcus cashier. All while never ever letting you forget she's a woman.

:)

When I first read your post, I started to ask you to name her "accomplishments". Thanks for beating me to it!! :)
•First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
-(senate stats here: https://www.govtrack.us/...)
-(voting record here: http://votesmart.org/...)
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

I wonder if you have any at all.

Damn - I see that the DNC has been busy. First - not one American could name ANY of her "so-called" accomplishments and now you have a "list" all ready for the "mean old" conservatives.

Sonny, you have things on your "list" that I'm sure took months to research....and it's just as much bullshit.

Since we're on the subject - I would like an explanation as to HOW THE HELL this "genius" took $10,000 and turned it into $100,000 in the stock market no less - in a matter of days. And how is it that she blatantly LIED to Congress about the "travel gate" documents and then "mysteriously" found them on her desk? And how is it that the Arkansas Bar never found "evidence" of double and triple billing while at Rose Law Firm yet a reporter from CBS found the evidence within a week?

Now, you know as well as I - that your list is propaganda (and nothing more) made up by the DNC to make her look "appetizing" (seeing as how she WILL be your nominee) and that those "accomplishments" are nothing more than bullshit.

I could list my resume' in such a way as to make it "appear" that I am a world class genius - even though it isn't so. Go back to school sonny - and quit falling for the propaganda that the left throws at you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wall Street pays Hillary millions. One thing you know about Wall Street, they don't do that without a return ...

Indeed. Wall Street is nothing more than a drug. Once they get their hooks into you - they OWN you. And Hillary - as most candidates, are OWNED.

Perhaps it's not for anything she'd do but to try and keep republicans from contaminating this nation?

Perhaps it's not for anything she'd do but to try and keep republicans from contaminating this nation?

I'm not into partisanship so whatever. Democrats suck just as bad. Maybe you like your dog crapping your back yard better than the neighbor's, whatever

Can't wait.

Yeah. You can't wait for her to showcase her competence. Good luck with that.

Benghazi proved just how incompetent that POS is.

Anyone who thinks she'd make a good POTUS is neck and neck with that box of rocks in a race for who's smarter.

Woman is a waste of space and air.
Reagan - 90 dead at US embassies.

Bush - 60

Clinton - 4

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted To Cut Hundreds Of Millions In Embassy Security Funds Before Attack

GOP without a paddle.

More like you without a paddle.

Doubt Bush or Regan had advance notice that an attack was on the way like they did in Libya.

Oh and that no funding for security has been debunked so many times you probably missed it. Oh and that's according the current administration the day after Benghazi.

You better get yourself a paddle pal. Looks like you are going to need it way more than the GOP will. LOL

If it had been debunked, then the GOP wouldn't have secretly restored the funds right after Benghazi.

Attackers don't announce they are going to attack. Are you really that big of an idiot? Really?

These attackers sure did. There were months of warnings out there. Warnings the Brits and Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

Oh and Google is your friend. Do some research dumbass.

They had an administration rep out the next day telling everyone money wasn't an issue with security for embassies. I watched that on the news myself.

And yes, you are one big idiot. Really.

Can't wait.

Yeah. You can't wait for her to showcase her competence. Good luck with that.

Benghazi proved just how incompetent that POS is.

Anyone who thinks she'd make a good POTUS is neck and neck with that box of rocks in a race for who's smarter.

Woman is a waste of space and air.
Reagan - 90 dead at US embassies.

Bush - 60

Clinton - 4

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted To Cut Hundreds Of Millions In Embassy Security Funds Before Attack

GOP without a paddle.

More like you without a paddle.

Doubt Bush or Regan had advance notice that an attack was on the way like they did in Libya.

Oh and that no funding for security has been debunked so many times you probably missed it. Oh and that's according the current administration the day after Benghazi.

You better get yourself a paddle pal. Looks like you are going to need it way more than the GOP will. LOL

If it had been debunked, then the GOP wouldn't have secretly restored the funds right after Benghazi.

Attackers don't announce they are going to attack. Are you really that big of an idiot? Really?

These attackers sure did. There were months of warnings out there. Warnings the Brits and Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

Oh and Google is your friend. Do some research dumbass.

They had an administration rep out the next day telling everyone money wasn't an issue with security for embassies. I watched that on the news myself.

And yes, you are one big idiot. Really.

I've posted the FactCheck link to that before. Dean just ignores proof and comes back later to repeat the same ole lies.

The money allocated to Benghazi was most a construction fund with money for security as well. It's the administration that decides how to use that money. If they wanted to use that money for more construction and less security, the Republican Congress didn't care one way or the other.

This is what liberals do: blame shifting. It's why the problems we have today are still Bush's fault in their mind.

The best thing about being a liberal is never having to say your side was wrong.

Forum List

Back