We will not pay: The Americans with holding their taxes to fight Trump

typical right wing, cognitive dissonance.

This goes beyond left and right. They were ignorant at first, but too stubborn to admit that they were wrong. That's why you cannot reason with them, because they don't want to hear reason.

Deep down they know the truth. They are in denial, and afraid of the shame that comes with admitting he is a train wreck.

Actually he never said that NYT completely lied in making that connection.

It may or may not be true, and frankly even if it was, it's legal so basically so what.

It amazes me that you non-tax paying motherfuckers bitch about everything us rich people do with taxes. We pay your fucking wages and all the shit that comes with it, that's a huge contribution to the nation. Why you idiots think that money going to the government does anything more than get it flushed straight down the toilet is just astounding.

Quote please? When did Trump ever say he paid "no taxes" for 20 years? And why didn't the IRS get him?

And they are clueless as well!

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=0

Are you really that dumb? He said he used the tax law to get a large deduction based off his loses. That's tax law, he didn't owe anything those years. He also didn't say it was for twenty years. What do you expect him to do, pay taxes he never owed? Of course you do, because you're a dolt.

But at the same time, he asserted that he paid “hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes,” calling it a “simple” thing. “I pay tax, and I pay federal tax, too,” he said.

Are you really that dumb? He said he used the tax law to get a large deduction based off his loses.

Which everyone with a brain agrees was an intentional evasion of paying his full due. Something he also admitted.

Now I'm fine if he uses loopholes to avoid paying taxes, but don't criticize others for doing the same.

Are you really that dumb? He said he used the tax law to get a large deduction based off his loses.

While everyone with a brain agrees was an intentional evasion of paying his full due. Something he also admitted.

Now I'm fine if he uses loopholes to avoid paying taxes, but don't criticize others for doing the same.
Using lawful deductions and credits is not tax evasion. Evasion is filing fraudulent information.

Using lawful deductions and credits is not tax evasion. Evasion is filing fraudulent information.

Evade: To avoid.

He used a loophole (an inadequacy in the law) to avoid paying actual taxes, IE, he evaded paying taxes. Are you done splitting hairs?

He used a loophole (an inadequacy in the law) to avoid paying actual taxes, IE, he evaded paying taxes. Are you done splitting hairs?
I'm using the legal definition.

According to the tax code, lawful avoidance of taxes and evading them through filing false information are different animals.

Not knowing the difference makes you look the fool, not me.

And I was using the word in its normal context, so relax wacko!

The fact of the matter is that Donald Trump purposefully avoided paying any meaningful dues to the US government for over 20 years, and the nutters on this site have the audacity to criticize others for not paying taxes.

Welcome to the tax code! Apparently you never paid attention to what was going on in the real world until now. Well now you know, when a business has a loss they can spread it out over future years. The reason said tax deduction exists is because the government, many years ago, had thought that keeping hurting businesses in business, instead of having to go under, was a good thing for the country - creates jobs, which the employee pays taxes on. In the long run it doesn't in any way, shape, or form benefit the government to have businesses fail, far better to try to keep them alive. Thus arrived the tax code in question.

So now Democrats oppose excessive taxation. Ah, the irony never ceases.
we legalized pot in California. we can afford to lower income taxes, eventually.

Capitalism, what concept.

we can afford to lower income taxes, eventually

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The People's Republik of Kommiefornia will NEVER lower taxes. They will blow the money on new pet projects. Furthermore, with your long term public union retirement obligations going fiscally off the rails, you can't even afford to fix that with the weed revenue.

View attachment 112462

We will not pay: the Americans withholding their taxes to fight Trump

Goes to show just one more time proving that lunatics will do anything even if it means hurting themselves and in the long run they only fk themselves, Good do it, do it idiots. LOL

I am in favor of the wall but NOT if taxpayers money expense.they can print their own money make washington pay for it.if that is the case that we have to pay for the wall,then i tip my cap off to this guy.

The IRS is THE MOST aggressive collection agency in the US. Due process has almost nothing to do with it. Best possible stupid move they could make.

Guess these idiots like kicking their own asses. Fines and late fee oughta set em back a few bucks.

Never mind Trump, Its Not good to fuck with the IRS.

He asked Clinton more than once why she never nmade a move to change the law, if it bothered her so. She had no answer because the truth is she was likely using the same law to save on her own taxes. One of the few legal moves she may have made.

According to the tax code, lawful avoidance of taxes and evading them through filing false information are different animals.

Hopeless.

For 20 years I have watched "tax protesters" attack this from every angle you can imagine. It WON'T WORK.

In fact, out of every argument I have seen, and there have been many (Everything from arguments about ratifying the 16th, to arguments about the wording of supporting statutes and the smallest details.) the very LEAST NOVEL APPROACH EVER, IN THE HISTORY OF THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX, IS: "I'm not paying because I'm pissed about this election."

They will freeze bank accounts. They will seize assets. YOU ARE FUCKED if you try this.

It is SO BAD, it wouldn't be out of the question for an attorney so advising a client of theirs to be disbarred as a result.

You will not win this argument, progs. PLEASE, PLEASE TRY IT.. I BEG OF YOU! :tank:

Actually he never said that NYT completely lied in making that connection.

It may or may not be true, and frankly even if it was, it's legal so basically so what.

It amazes me that you non-tax paying motherfuckers bitch about everything us rich people do with taxes. We pay your fucking wages and all the shit that comes with it, that's a huge contribution to the nation. Why you idiots think that money going to the government does anything more than get it flushed straight down the toilet is just astounding.
dear, the poor only pay the taxes they are obligated to pay; just like Mr. Trump.

don't complain, dear; get Patriotic.

And I was using the word in its normal context, so relax wacko!

The fact of the matter is that Donald Trump purposefully avoided paying any meaningful dues to the US government for over 20 years, and the nutters on this site have the audacity to criticize others for not paying taxes.

The idiots who are going to protest by not paying taxes are "evading taxes" by the legal definition. It's not the same as anyone using the tax code for deductions, and you know it.

I'd ask you to stop being a disingenuous c*nt, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

So now Democrats oppose excessive taxation. Ah, the irony never ceases.
we legalized pot in California. we can afford to lower income taxes, eventually.

Capitalism, what concept.

we can afford to lower income taxes, eventually

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The People's Republik of Kommiefornia will NEVER lower taxes. They will blow the money on new pet projects. Furthermore, with your long term public union retirement obligations going fiscally off the rails, you can't even afford to fix that with the weed revenue.
we expect around a billion in tax revenue from pot sales.

we can simply, not worry and be happy, since potheads don't mind paying taxes for good pot.

Forum List

Back