We Will See...............We Will See................

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
1657844442635.png

I hope it's true, it would be the FIRST good thing he's done while in office!

Hopefully they also have orders "shoot to kill".

Can we agree that it's a true invasion sanctioned by a doddering old fool who can barely read a teleprompter? It has all the elements of an invasion with thousands of diseased drug carrying criminals crossing the southern border. What does it take to wake up Biden supporters when an illegal alien rapes a nine year old girl and there might be enough drugs flowing across the border to kill most of the young generation? Is that the plan of the shadow government?

I live in the DFW area, and ain't no blackouts been happening around here.
I suspect it's just more DemonicRat bullshit and lies.
I got that impression from a local TV station in Houston, on YouTube, where twice during the broadcase the lights went off, the station generators kicked in, and the weather guy resumed his weather cast, noting what had just happened, attributing to the high heat. Beats me. Just a land and take off state, to me, at your airport, a relatively nice one as airports go.

I got that impression from a local TV station in Houston, on YouTube, where twice during the broadcase the lights went off, the station generators kicked in, and the weather guy resumed his weather cast, noting what had just happened, attributing to the high heat. Beats me. Just a land and take off state, to me, at your airport, a relatively nice one as airports go.

Do any of you folks know that in large, crowded, metro areras, all it takes to cause what you are describing is a short in a line causing a switching transient or some car accident somewhere that hits a pole and causes a problem in the network? Texas may not be any worse than any other state only that with the heat (which increases both load and network resistance) and its large population of users, it just naturally is more likely to see an event somewhere.

Do any of you folks know that in large, crowded, metro areras, all it takes to cause what you are describing is a short in a line causing a switching transient or some car accident somewhere that hits a pole and causes a problem in the network? Texas may not be any worse than any other state only that with the heat (which increases both load and network resistance) and its large population of users, it just naturally is more likely to see an event somewhere.
Are you trying to make the case, many cities in Texas are too large for their infrastructure, especially with the weather conditions they have on a yearly basis?
Look. Nothing to me. I did not know any of the 200 plus that died because infrastructure was not of to the weather in the middle of winter. It is doubtful I know specific people inconvenienced by Texas infrastructure if they have a major outage this summer. Hopefully it will not get bad down there.

Could be fake news.

Could be fake news.
That fake news term, went out with Donny. Pretty expensive set and equipment. Looked like the real deal and there has been cautions down there it is possible and urging people to cut back during peak when possible.

Forum List

Back