Weakest Speaker Of The House Ever ? Remains to be seen......

it was refreshing to see some debate but glad it’s over. Undoing Nancy and the demafasict tyrannical rules is a great start to the Congress and a win for the american people
Specifically, with details, what's to win with this new Congress?

And raising the debt ceiling? What is that? Do you know?
Raising the debt ceiling is nothing more than an admission of the impotence of establishing a debt ceiling in the first place. Debt ceilings are a fiction created to give the illusion of intended fiscal responsibility.

Raising the debt ceiling is nothing more than an admission of the impotence of establishing a debt ceiling in the first place. Debt ceilings are a fiction created to give the illusion of intended fiscal responsibility.
So you don't know. Thanks! Folks, this is the problem in this country. The mountain of ignorance is hurting us all, and this loon is exhibit A.

Did you have a problem back when Trump auctioned off our debt ceiling with $2 trillion dollar giveaway tax cut for the rich that Democrats never agreed to put on the credit card? Can you show us the outrage from your post about that? Show me the fiscal responsibility by the Right? Can't wait.

Raising the debt ceiling is nothing more than an admission of the impotence of establishing a debt ceiling in the first place. Debt ceilings are a fiction created to give the illusion of intended fiscal responsibility. This has nothing to do with defining a debt ceiling. You are a GD ignoramus.

Did you have a problem back when Trump auctioned off our debt ceiling with $2 trillion dollar giveaway tax cut for the rich that Democrats never agreed to put on the credit card?
I disagree with your spittle-laced, moronic, run-on sentence. I dislike any actions that raise our federal debt and devalue our currency.
Can you show us the outrage from your post about that?
That’s a lie, and I wouldn’t be outraged over it even if it were true. Don’t assume everyone is an irrational emotional dingbat Judith because you are, kid.
Show me the fiscal responsibility by the Right? Can't wait.
I think the entire government is fiscally irresponsible, so you’re just going to have to sit there and window-lick while you wait for your straw man to move.

No you didn't. You have no idea. You can't tell us, because the Right abuses it even more. So you STFU dick head.
Just because you lack the intellectual capacity to understand my answer doesn’t make it untrue. Grow the fuck up if you want to converse with adults.

This has nothing to do with defining a debt ceiling. You are a GD ignoramus.
Bwk, bwk, bwk!
20BC50AE-4F58-4F79-9A7B-9B42824DB34E.jpeg

Some House rep took 133 times another was 63 and I’m sure a lot give mes were given. Seems that it could be time to find a legit third party, that would ditch the two corporate run parties.

Forum List

Back