*Weather Underground: Murdered People, Now Are College Professors*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I find this outlandish.
2. Bill Clinton let them out of jail, and now most of them have jobs at Universities/Colleges.
3. Does anyone else see a problem with this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What a fucked up mess America is in then, everyone thinks its okay.
2. Goodbye America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Worse than letting them out of jail. Bill Ayers was involved in making the exact same anti-personnel bomb intended for Ft. Dix Soldiers as the Boston bombers and he is a mover and shaker in the democrat party without doing a week in jail. Imagine the media outrage if the Boston bomber was freed because of alleged FBI illegal surveillance.

Sorry bout that,

1. I find this outlandish.
2. Bill Clinton let them out of jail, and now most of them have jobs at Universities/Colleges.
3. Does anyone else see a problem with this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was in journalism classes in the 60s at a Big Ten school where fellow journalism classmates WERE members of SDS/Weathermen..
NOW they are editors/producers of major news outlets and still have the "get the man" ideology!

Here is what one of those editors said about his fellow newspeople.

1) Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas ..quote:
"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.

There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York and they have a liberal bias....[ABC White House reporter] Brit Hume's bosses are liberal and they're always quietly denouncing him as being a right-wing nut."
- Newsweek Washington Bureau Chief Evan Thomas.

Last edited:
Robert E. Lee betrayed his oath to his country, led armies against the Union, and ended his life as a college president.

Worse than letting them out of jail. Bill Ayers was involved in making the exact same anti-personnel bomb intended for Ft. Dix Soldiers as the Boston bombers and he is a mover and shaker in the democrat party without doing a week in jail. Imagine the media outrage if the Boston bomber was freed because of alleged FBI illegal surveillance.

gives me chills just thinking about it.

G. Gordon Liddy is a big deal among reactionaries and libertarians: what a pussy.

Sorry bout that,

1. America needs a restoration.
2. And new direction.
3. Its up to the people to demand it.
4. Justice in America isn't blind.
5. How is it we have terrorists working in colleges or universities?
6. No, this must be corrected.
7. Maybe this 19 year old Chechen kid can get a seat at a university then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back