Cincinnati @ Houston
St. Louis @ San Diego
Arizona @ Seattle
Miami @ Denver
Washington @ San Francisco
Dallas @ NY Giants
Baltimore @ New Orleans

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Kansas City @ Oakland At home, Thursday night, division rival, Oakland's first win.
Cleveland @ Atlanta 4-7 could lead this division
NY Jets @ Buffalo 6ft of snow? Bills weather.
Tampa Bay @ Chicago The Bears win two in a row.
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis Jags aren't the Pats.
Green Bay @ Minnesota Packers are fulfilling preseason expectations.
Detroit @ New England Another tough game for the Pats, tougher for the Lions.
Tennessee @ Philadelphia Eagles back in the win column.
Cincinnati @ Houston Texans should roll.
St. Louis @ San Diego The Rams are getting better, but lose.
Arizona @ Seattle Cards are the most banged up team in the NFL, Hawks get one.
Miami @ Denver Broncos get back to winning.
Washington @ San Francisco 49ers are winning ugly, but they are winning, the Skins, just ugly.
Dallas @ NY Giants After a bye week, Dallas should win.
Baltimore @ New Orleans Ravens hold on.

Kansas City @ Oakland At home, Thursday night, division rival, Oakland's first win.
Washington @ San Francisco 49ers are winning ugly, but they are winning, the Skins, just ugly.

Wow, picking Oakland to get their first win over a hot KC team? That's going out on a limb! :D

9qa0r8.jpg

I normally could care less if the chiefs win but tonight,this one agem is the exception.Its the one this week I am interested in, cause there has been talk by the mainstream media that that the raiders will be in LA next year.

I'm not worried.It's not going to happen cause the NFL offered Davis to share Levi stadium with the niners and he wasn't interested so why would he move to LA and share with stan kronke of the rams? seriously.:cuckoo:

with the raiders on the verge of having an excellent chance of going winless this year,if they do that,no way in hell would LA want them.they only want winners.

they'll support the rams when they are having losing seasons because of their long history there.they wont with the raiders,never did. if they were in LA and winless like they are,that place would be lucky to be even half empty with fans there.they sure as hell would not be selling out like they are in Oakland.in Oakland they have passion for the team so that's why they will stay.these signs are being handed out for tonights game.

Photos and videos by Edward John edwardjohnCA Twitter

that being the case,I cant believe I am saying this but go chiefs!!!!! :thewave:

the city of LA would for sure turn away a football team that goes winless.:biggrin:

everytime the raiders played while they were in LA I always rooted for the other team to win cause I hated them for invading Ram territory.now that they are back in Oakland though where they belong,its hard for me to get up the same hate for them I had.sure as great though to see them back in Oakland.thats where they belong with all those other criminal scumbags.

Last edited:
After my worst week of picks last week, let's see if I can get back on track :

Kansas City @ Oakland
Cleveland @ Atlanta
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
Green Bay
@ Minnesota
Detroit @ New England
Tennessee @ Philadelphia
Cincinnati @ Houston
St. Louis
@ San Diego
Arizona @ Seattle
Miami @ Denver
Dallas
@ NY Giants
Baltimore @ New Orleans
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

San Diego is gonna kick the Ram's butt.

Wow, picking Oakland to get their first win over a hot KC team? That's going out on a limb! :D

Intra-division games are unpredictable.

Kansas City @ Oakland
Cleveland @ Atlanta
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Green Bay
@ Minnesota
Detroit @ New England
Tennessee @ Philadelphia
Cincinnati @ Houston
St. Louis
@ San Diego
Arizona @ Seattle
Miami @ Denver
Dallas
@ NY Giants
Baltimore @ New Orleans
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I would like to believe you and hope you are right but the fact they just barely beat the CHOKELAND FAIDERS at home no less after a bye week,dont bet on it.I wish they would cause I refuse to root for a Rams team that does not have the name LOS ANGELES in front of it.

I know many LA RAM fans that are going to be at that game like over a hundred that will have signs at the game saying welcome back to LA RAMS 2015.:banana::dance:

wish we were in a star trek world cause f we were I would say-beam me up scotty and have him beam me over there.lol.

Raiders will win one game before the end of the season, this is just as good as any.

Kansas City @ Oakland
Cleveland @ Atlanta
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Green Bay
@ Minnesota
Detroit @ New England
Tennessee @ Philadelphia
Cincinnati @ Houston
St. Louis
@ San Diego
Arizona @ Seattle
Miami @ Denver
Dallas
@ NY Giants
Baltimore @ New Orleans
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

San Diego has been very unimpressive lately. I think injuries to the offensive line have really, really hurt the team. The Rams, on the other hand, seem to have finally found the defense I was expecting to see. Beating the Seahawks and Niners could be chalked up to a combination of divisional games and those two teams not playing that well this year, but then the Rams not only beat Denver, but held them to a TD.

I wouldn't be shocked in the Chargers won, I just think the two teams are headed in opposite directions atm.

Kansas City @ Oakland
Cleveland @ Atlanta
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Green Bay
@ Minnesota
Detroit @ New England
Tennessee @ Philadelphia
Cincinnati @ Houston
St. Louis
@ San Diego
Arizona @ Seattle
Miami @ Denver
Dallas
@ NY Giants
Baltimore @ New Orleans
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

San Diego has been very unimpressive lately. I think injuries to the offensive line have really, really hurt the team. The Rams, on the other hand, seem to have finally found the defense I was expecting to see. Beating the Seahawks and Niners could be chalked up to a combination of divisional games and those two teams not playing that well this year, but then the Rams not only beat Denver, but held them to a TD.

I wouldn't be shocked in the Chargers won, I just think the two teams are headed in opposite directions atm.
You may be right, but the Chargers have gotten back several of their players who were injured early in the season. The Rams are on film now with their new QB and there are very few secrets. The Chargers are a better team than you realize. The only weakness I see is injuries in the Defensive backfield, but some of those are returning as well. Denver lost half of their offense during the game against the Rams and I felt the officials allowed them to headhunt and spear Denver's WRs, which I believe won't fly this week.

That's looking like one hell of a call after the first half. :eek:

there goes any thoughts of them going to to the superbowl.to be a superbowl contender you got to win the games your expected to win even if its ugly,the good teams even if they look bad doing it,find a way to win those games.

no suprise the chiefs lost this game.thats always been their history,they go out and beat a really good team like the patriots then they lay an egg and lose to the worst team in the NFL,the winless raiders.thats how they have ALWAYS been since the mid 70's.

Doesnt matter WHO the coach is,same result.thats why they are the biggest joke of an NFL franchise ever and really ARE the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS and why 10 years ago as hopeless as a team as the royals were,I said the royals would make to the wolrd series someday before the chiefs ever made it back to the superbowl and i honestly never thought the royals would make it back to the world series in my lifetime to tell you the truth.:biggrin:

feel sorry for people like grampa who are chiefs fans,they always tease you and give you hope and promise leaving you to say-well theres next year and next year comes and its always the same result.if they are lucky enough to make it to the playoffs,they go ONE AND DONE everytime,doesnt matter who the coach is.

just watch,this will be the ONE game the chokeland faiders win the whole year,the lone victory coming against the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.:laugh::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
First time I've seen David Carr play. He looked good.

Forum List

Back