Weinergate

Know why Dems will keep a Klansman and a guy who gave a female intern a facial in the Oval Office but want to dump Weiner?

The Campaign Slogans.

Dems Lend Weiner a Hand

Dems Bend Over Backwards for Weiner

Dems Gag on Weiner lies

Who was Deep Throat in the Weinergate?

Bingo. The 2012 election will be fraught with such nonsense. The Dem leadership are going to do everything they can to get rid of Weiner before then.

Prediction: if he doesn't resign, his district will be eliminated as NY reduces its total congressional districts by 2.

Now, back to the topic. Is this more of Weiner just "joking"?

Wait until the wife reads this!

Just when you didn't think it could get worse, new X-rated text messages were made public today where Rep. Anthony Weiner got down and dirty with one of the women he had befriended on Facebook -- even telling her that he was prepared to travel to Nevada to bed her.

In a series of dirty chat messages dating back to Sept. 17, 2010, the kinky Weiner wrote to 40-year-old Lisa Weiss -- a Nevada blackjack dealer who went back and forth with Weiner on Facebook for more than a year -- that he was interested in meeting her.

"i'm ready for a vegas trip. truth telling during the day. got a night plan for us?" Weiner wrote, according to a transcript of 220 messages posted on RadarOnline.com.

"haha..that was a very loaded questions! i've got all kinds of night plans for us! ...

Rep. Anthony Weiner and Nevada woman exchanged raunchy messages, planned to meet - NYPOST.com

It gets worse. It looks like he had kids with her.

8221_176829405773_661145773_3771490_2710967_n.jpg

Just when you didn't think it could get worse, new X-rated text messages were made public today where Rep. Anthony Weiner got down and dirty with one of the women he had befriended on Facebook -- even telling her that he was prepared to travel to Nevada to bed her.

In a series of dirty chat messages dating back to Sept. 17, 2010, the kinky Weiner wrote to 40-year-old Lisa Weiss -- a Nevada blackjack dealer who went back and forth with Weiner on Facebook for more than a year -- that he was interested in meeting her.

"i'm ready for a vegas trip. truth telling during the day. got a night plan for us?" Weiner wrote, according to a transcript of 220 messages posted on RadarOnline.com.

"haha..that was a very loaded questions! i've got all kinds of night plans for us! ...

Rep. Anthony Weiner and Nevada woman exchanged raunchy messages, planned to meet - NYPOST.com

I don't think those are his kids. They are clearly not circumcised.

I don't think those are his kids. They are clearly not circumcised.
Let's see if the DNA matches the blue dress.

O

Robert Frost and Edgar Allen Poe don't have dick on Mr Weiner.

Last edited:
Reid backs away from Weiner:

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid says he cannot defend embattled New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, who has admitted to sexually charged online relationships with several women and lying about his misdeeds.

Reid told reporters on Tuesday that he wished there were some way he could defend the New York congressman, but he can't. It was the latest sign of the cool response Weiner is getting from fellow Democrats embarrassed by his online sex scandal.

Asked what he would do if Weiner called him for advice, Reid said he'd tell him to call somebody else.

Sen. Reid says he can't defend Weiner

Nearly half of New Yorkers hope Weiner will resign:

Looks like New York City isn't that bastion of permissive liberal moral relativism after all: Almost half of New Yorkers want Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign in the wake of his admission that he virtually cheated on his wife via kinky Facebook chats. SurveyUSA found that 46 percent of New Yorkers want him to leave office, 41 percent want to stay, and 13 percent aren't sure. And it turns out men are less forgiving than women: 50 percent of guys want Weiner to resign, while 42 percent of women want him to. Whether he gives up his congressional shot, the poll results back up the analysis of many pundits that Weiner's mayoral chances are shot: only 11 percent said they'd pick him to replace Mayor Michael Bloomberg next year, and 43 percent said they'd vote against him.

Will Weiner Resign? Half of New Yorkers Hope So - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

If you have the buns, Dems have the Weiner

(OK, I used this in online chat rooms but would say "Frank" instead of weiner so it's like semi-copyrighted)

Nearly half of New Yorkers hope Weiner will resign:

Looks like New York City isn't that bastion of permissive liberal moral relativism after all: Almost half of New Yorkers want Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign in the wake of his admission that he virtually cheated on his wife via kinky Facebook chats. SurveyUSA found that 46 percent of New Yorkers want him to leave office, 41 percent want to stay, and 13 percent aren't sure. And it turns out men are less forgiving than women: 50 percent of guys want Weiner to resign, while 42 percent of women want him to. Whether he gives up his congressional shot, the poll results back up the analysis of many pundits that Weiner's mayoral chances are shot: only 11 percent said they'd pick him to replace Mayor Michael Bloomberg next year, and 43 percent said they'd vote against him.

Will Weiner Resign? Half of New Yorkers Hope So - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Was it a Bloomburg poll? :eek:

...sorry, had to ask.

Well the one bright spot in all this is that the more of this stuff comes out, any GOP piccadillo for the next year can be addressed with two words: Anthony Weiner. (Even the Democrats won't be able to say that anybody is worse. :))

Well the one bright spot in all this is that the more of this stuff comes out, any GOP piccadillo for the next year can be addressed with two words: Anthony Weiner. (Even the Democrats won't be able to say that anybody is worse. :))

???? :eek:

Might I introduce you to Right Winger, Jillian and Ravi?

LOL. Well, some will still be blaming Bush for everything from global warming to the collapse of the housing market. But even the worst Bush haters weren't able to implicate him in a sex scandal. :)

Heard he was calling up the Dems and apologizing. That is double speak for testing the support waters. He will not find any and slide out the backdoor after the evening news hour.

Do you realize that they will just deflect with Vitter, Craig, Gingrich. Your mention of Barney Frank, Condit, Reynolds or Kennedy will only earn you much scorn and derision, but they will go on ignoring any remarks made about Democratic politicians and their sex scandals. After all, Democrats don't preach family values therefore they can go on getting it on and no one should bat an eye.

Immie

Forum List

Back