🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Weirdest story ever: Daughter charged with incest after marrying her own Mother?

Weirdest story ever: Daughter charged with incest after marrying her own Mother?

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

sad part unless she gets a felony conviction

this weirdo will have a say in our elections
They are from Oklahoma, so most like not liberals. OK is mostly rightwing.

--LOL

there are no lefties in OK

--LOL

more of your fantasy land wishful thinking
I didn't say there weren't any, but that most are rightwing. Anyway, your contention that all gay people are liberals is ludicrous & very stupid.

And you have no basis of proof to support your far left religious dogma.

SO if you have actual proof then present it!

leftards --LOL
what can one say
--LOL
--LOL
--LOL
I didn't say there weren't any, but that most are rightwing. Anyway, your contention that all gay people are liberals is ludicrous & very stupid.

SO if you have actual proof then present it![/QUOTE]

Oklahoma Election Results 2016

Dear Kosh jon_berzerk and Esmeralda
According to this breakdown of 2016 votes from Oklahoma, Republican voters outnumbered Democrats by a ratio of about 65:29

So yes it's verifiable that more OK VOTERS are conservative/Republican, but that doesn't mean there are no liberals. Even among just the voting population there was 1/4 to 1/3.

Two women can marry. Liberals did that. They were told this would happen. They did it anyway.
Gay marriage opened the door to this. If this case is appealed to the Supreme Court, it could legalize marriage between close adult family members.

The slippery slope: Gay couples do not produce offspring, so there is not a compelling interest to prevent their marriage based on recessive genetic defects. Then if gay family member's are allowed to marry "equal protection" kicks in. This leads to male-female family member couples being allowed to marry.

leftards --LOL
what can one say
--LOL
--LOL
--LOL

According to this breakdown of 2016 votes from Oklahoma, Republican voters outnumbered Democrats by a ratio of about 65:29

So yes it's verifiable that more OK VOTERS are conservative/Republican, but that doesn't mean there are no liberals. Even among just the voting population there was 1/4 to 1/3.[/QUOTE]
Most LBGT voters vote democrat (89%)
Lesbian, gay and bisexual voters remain a solidly Democratic bloc

leftards --LOL
what can one say
--LOL
--LOL
--LOL

So yes it's verifiable that more OK VOTERS are conservative/Republican, but that doesn't mean there are no liberals. Even among just the voting population there was 1/4 to 1/3.[/QUOTE]

A true liberal is a rare breed these days.

Of the nearly 2 million registered voters in Oklahoma , there were about 832,000 Democrats, 880,000 Republicans, and 266,000 independents.

Not as big a margin as you would think. Not sure how the overly biased article you posted did not use these real numbers!

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

Hi Esmeralda
there are always exceptions to the majority.

These states even the red ones
have a concentrated population of
liberal and Democrat voters.

As you pointed out yourself,
not all gays or pro gay rights advocates
are liberals or Democrats.

I know better than to assume that people from
OK are "more likely" rightwing, because I know
people personally from OK who are working on very progressive liberal outreach, including Native American and environmental restoration as progressive thinkers and doers. They aren't working alone, they have organized groups of likeminded people, though we may not hear about them in the media as much as more outspoken, vocal rightwing that enforce stereotypes.

As for gay and liberal agenda, I also have heard from a number of gay conservatives who don't believe in gay marriage, but are more libertarian in keeping marriage out of the state/govt all together. So there are always exceptions to general stereotypes. I'm a Constitutionalist who is a prochoice Democrat, and that's a rare exception also!
I said 'likely', I didn't say there were no liberals there. My very good friend is an Oklahoma liberal who says how overwhelming is the population of conservatives there. So, it is likely these people are not liberals; as well, it is not at all necessarily true that all gays are liberals. Just as many gays are conservative as liberal.

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

Hi Esmeralda
there are always exceptions to the majority.

These states even the red ones
have a concentrated population of
liberal and Democrat voters.

As you pointed out yourself,
not all gays or pro gay rights advocates
are liberals or Democrats.

I know better than to assume that people from
OK are "more likely" rightwing, because I know
people personally from OK who are working on very progressive liberal outreach, including Native American and environmental restoration as progressive thinkers and doers. They aren't working alone, they have organized groups of likeminded people, though we may not hear about them in the media as much as more outspoken, vocal rightwing that enforce stereotypes.

As for gay and liberal agenda, I also have heard from a number of gay conservatives who don't believe in gay marriage, but are more libertarian in keeping marriage out of the state/govt all together. So there are always exceptions to general stereotypes. I'm a Constitutionalist who is a prochoice Democrat, and that's a rare exception also!
I said 'likely', I didn't say there were no liberals there. My very good friend is an Oklahoma liberal who says how overwhelming is the population of conservatives there. So, it is likely these people are not liberals; as well, it is not at necessarily true that all gays are liberals. Just as many gays are conservative as liberal.

There are no true liberals anymore, not sure why the far left keeps says there are.

True liberals would never have voted for Obama twice.

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

LOL Religious dogma? Seriously? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

leftards --LOL
what can one say
--LOL
--LOL
--LOL

So yes it's verifiable that more OK VOTERS are conservative/Republican, but that doesn't mean there are no liberals. Even among just the voting population there was 1/4 to 1/3.

I did not say there are no liberals you moron. I said it was more likely they were conservative. God, get a fucking brain.

--LOL
--LOL

A true liberal is a rare breed these days.

Of the nearly 2 million registered voters in Oklahoma , there were about 832,000 Democrats, 880,000 Republicans, and 266,000 independents.

Not as big a margin as you would think. Not sure how the overly biased article you posted did not use these real numbers!

I did not say there are no liberals you moron. I said it was more likely they were conservative. God, get a fucking brain.[/QUOTE]

No I am pointing out that no true liberals exist, maybe you should follow your own advice there far left drone!

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

Yes the far left always follows a r debunked religious narrative, just like you keep proving.

You seem think that true liberals actually exist.

I bet you believe that Trump colluded with Russia, instead of admitting Hilary lost and you have accept that!

--LOL

--LOL

Yes the far left always follows a r debunked religious narrative, just like you keep proving.

I bet you believe that Trump colluded with Russia, instead of admitting Hilary lost and you have accept that!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

--LOL

--LOL

Yes that is you far left drones!

Now please provide proof that true liberals exist!

Two women can marry. Liberals did that. They were told this would happen. They did it anyway.
Gay marriage opened the door to this. If this case is appealed to the Supreme Court, it could legalize marriage between close adult family members.

The slippery slope: Gay couples do not produce offspring, so there is not a compelling interest to prevent their marriage based on recessive genetic defects. Then if gay family member's are allowed to marry "equal protection" kicks in. This leads to male-female family member couples being allowed to marry.

It’s actually not as big a stretch as many will make it.

Since the recent Court rulings made procreation moot in marriage, and since there is no sexual demands for a marriage license to be valid, the State must have a compelling interest in denying any two adults in entering into this contract.

Again, I’d hate to see it happen, but can’t come up with a compelling argument against it.

Get help.

Get help.

See you ask the far left to provide proof they can not do it!

However it seems that after all this time of the far left telling us that "marriage" is a right, that it is truly not.

How is this not a violation of the rights of these two lesbians?

SCOTUS has spoken.

Why are the Dims not protesting and rioting?

Anyone?

Perhaps society is not far enough gone and will view them negatively for sticking up for their constitutional.....er......um.....SCOTUS rights.

Forum List

Back