Weirdo JD Vance Agrees that "The Whole Purpose of the Postmenopausal Female’ Is to Help Raise Kids"

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Does anyone in MAGA do any due diligence on any person who runs for office? There are so many MAGA weirdos running for office. They certainly didn't do any work on JD Vance. All this guy seems to do is insult women.

MAGA is so lazy. And weird.

The childless cat ladies of America may have a new ally against Sen. JD Vance(R-OH) after newly resurfaced audio from a 2020 podcast revealed him agreeing with a host who declared that “the whole purpose of the postmenopausal female” was to help raise children.​

Does anyone in MAGA do any due diligence on any person who runs for office? There are so many MAGA weirdos running for office. They certainly didn't do any work on JD Vance. All this guy seems to do is insult women.

The childless cat ladies of America may have a new ally against Sen. JD Vance(R-OH) after newly resurfaced audio from a 2020 podcast revealed him agreeing with a host who declared that “the whole purpose of the postmenopausal female” was to help raise children.​

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

I assume most of the MAGA cult on here agree with him

Probably why Trump picked him as it was like he found his long lost brother. Also it provides some cover as people may focus on his VP as who is the weirdest.
Late at night they have contest on who is the weirdest.

Trump never loses and the apprentice (Vance) must do a hula hoop dance to Hawaii Five -0 theme music.

I never considered it before but he's not wrong.
i kind of like my post menopausal woman to take care of me.

isn't maga kind of stuck on the "nuclear family?' one man , one woman. stuff?

every time i mention god's preference for "extended families" to include grand ma they seem to disagree.

Why is he wrong, because you masters tell you so?

It is pretty simple, the "whole purpose" of a female is not to raise children, thus the "whole purpose" of a postmenopausal female would not be the help do so.

Females have many purposes in life, some to raise children, other that is not their purpose in life.

That you need this explained to you speaks volumes about you.

Forum List

Back