Weirdos Already in Shithole for DNC

Why all the creepy chants? Chanting hour after hour. Is this a religious experience?

The latest threat is to bring the war home. I hope they do.

From what I understand it's just a big Marxist party going on....Totally unrelated Marxist .orgs (except for Soros funding/Marxism) are there.
I saw something from a local, she said there's hundreds of pissed-off Chicagoans at the illegals getting priority
over them. And the Palestine goobers, AND something else, I forget what.

Why all the creepy chants? Chanting hour after hour. Is this a religious experience?

The latest threat is to bring the war home. I hope they do.

Funny thing is if you say you want America to be great, say a man is a man and a woman is a woman, if you like American values and morals and standards, and so that "you're in a cult". Meanwhile they exhibit all the signs and symptoms of being in a cult. Like lack of independent thought in place of kneejerk reaction spouting all the same closed ended comments, and chanting the same things in unison, and having a failure of having a conversation replaced by just repeating shouts of catchphrases.

Funny thing is if you say you want America to be great, say a man is a man and a woman is a woman, if you like American values and morals and standards, and so that "you're in a cult". Meanwhile they exhibit all the signs and symptoms of being in a cult. Like lack of independent thought in place of kneejerk reaction spouting all the same closed ended comments, and chanting the same things in unison, and having a failure of having a conversation replaced by just repeating shouts of catchphrases.
The chanting is the most bizarre and creepy. Do they have a department of chants that dream this up?

The Gregorian Monks chanted as a religious experience. Maybe that's why they do it.

A flame thread, with a flame thread title?

Fine. You get what you pay for

1724082567096.jpeg

Forum List

Back