Weisselberg Indicted

Okay then. I’ll go first.

You realize the Trump Organization is headquartered in New York City, right?

In a place called Trump Tower.

He was CFO of that organization.

Okay. Your turn. What basis do you have to claim his main work location was some where far away from New York City?
You have no idea what tax incentives were set up for this organization to work out of NY. none, just like me. You have no evidence of any wrong doing. You have one man's anti-trump hate filled indictment, and that doesn't prove shit. So there's that.

what the fk does that mean? the company has the tax codes and write contracts off those codes. WTF is wrong with you. You're flailing hugely.
It’s pretty self explanatory. The contract doesn’t say what benefits are taxable. The law does. I don’t know how to explain it any simpler.
why would the contract state such a thing. My contract doesn't. What it has is what I will get paid and what my benefits are. The company holds the tax codes for what they are allowed to hire against. You're Still flailing Oh, and I fill out a W4 for my tax with holdings like most all company employees do. It doesn't state where my residency is at.
Great. So you finally agree with me that the contract has nothing to do with it.
it does if he negotiated working temporarily out of NY! then it's a company withholding issue.

You have no idea what tax incentives were set up for this organization to work out of NY. none, just like me. You have no evidence of any wrong doing. You have one man's anti-trump hate filled indictment, and that doesn't prove shit. So there's that.
So you’re just hoping there’s some unknown law no one has ever heard of that will bail him out here, huh.

This is what losing looks like.

it does if he negotiated working temporarily out of NY! then it's a company withholding issue.
His main work location is New York. Trump tower to be precise.

Do you know where his residency is?

New York. He files New York State taxes. That’s where he’s declared his home.

This isn’t something hard to prove.

Do you know where his residency is?

New York. He files New York State taxes. That’s where he’s declared his home.

This isn’t something hard to prove.
it's not my job to know that. why do you think you do? people who work majority time in a state pay state taxes btw!!!!

So you’re just hoping there’s some unknown law no one has ever heard of that will bail him out here, huh.

This is what losing looks like.
not at all, it's seems you are fishing.
This is fishing:
You have no idea what tax incentives were set up for this organization to work out of NY
Your argument now relies on ignorance.
yours has no evidence, and I owe nothing to your fishing experience

it's not my job to know that. why do you think you do?
Of course not.

But don’t act surprised when other people do know it.

And that knowledge is why people say that Weisselberg committed tax fraud. If you’re ignorant on the topic, that’s fine. Just don’t pretend like your opinion is well informed.

yours has no evidence, and I owe nothing to your fishing experience
Weisselberg worked in New York as his main location. We know this. There’s evidence.

That means paying his rent in New York is a taxable benefit. Not paying taxes on it is fraud.

you have no idea what his contractual arrangement was with the company. You think you do, but you don't. That's what demonutters do.
The contract doesn’t matter. This is about tax law.

Weisselberg worked primarily in New York. That means he can’t claim a tax free fringe benefit for living in an apartment in New York.

what the fk does that mean? the company has the tax codes and write contracts off those codes. WTF is wrong with you. You're flailing hugely.
It’s pretty self explanatory. The contract doesn’t say what benefits are taxable. The law does. I don’t know how to explain it any simpler.
Maybe if you post it 14 more times.
right? The company hired him and they agreed to terms. colfax loser has no clue those terms, yet he's going to say it doesn't matter cause he says so. As many times as it takes.

Forum List

Back