Weisselberg Indicted

I know the source of the indictment and I know he's a raving anti-trump "I don't have to do my real job" asshole.
Neato! But that's not really a good excuse for being proudly ignorant of its contents. You know, its actually possible for both what you said to be true AND for Trump to have a corrupt felon working for him. Shocking, i know.
Of course, we know it's all bullshit pushed by a political hack of a prosecutor.
And by "we", you mean your cult, which appears, to a man, to have absolutely no idea what is in the indictment.
By "we" I mean people who have the capacity to commit logic.

I know the source of the indictment and I know he's a raving anti-trump "I don't have to do my real job" asshole.
Neato! But that's not really a good excuse for being proudly ignorant of its contents. You know, its actually possible for both what you said to be true AND for Trump to have a corrupt felon working for him. Shocking, i know.
Of course, we know it's all bullshit pushed by a political hack of a prosecutor.
And by "we", you mean your cult, which appears, to a man, to have absolutely no idea what is in the indictment.
Instead of felonies? Welp, looks like you aren't qualified to work at Trump Org.

Instead of felonies? Welp, looks like you aren't qualified to work at Trump Org.
What are you babbling about?

Lost already? Try using your amazing powers of logic!

Try speaking coherent English.

But whenever i do that, you get as lost as you have been in this thread. I guess you can't win.

would "coherent" English comprise awkward phrases such as "to commit logic", perfessor?

But whenever i do that, you get as lost as you have been in this thread. I guess you can't win.
You don't do that, moron.

An anti trumpet going after Trump, that’s all anyone needs to know

would "coherent" English comprise awkward phrases such as "to commit logic", perfessor?
Yes it would, dumbass.

Not if you had anything to actually do with it, like LicKhisballs Eldurrrrrrr you seem to cheer when lawyers working for Trump or Trump allies get pressured to drop him.
I don’t have anything to do with it and neither does anyone else.

Trump gets the legal representation he deserves. I cheer people who face consequences for their behavior. Society depends on it.
then why not Al Sharpton? He has consequences and you've said dick.

Suitable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fk, can't make up your silliness
IRS has rules about how far is enough that it becomes a business expense. The rule is something kinda vague like far enough that you’d have to take a rest, paraphrasing, pretty archaic.

Suitable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fk, can't make up your silliness
IRS has rules about how far is enough that it becomes a business expense. The rule is something kinda vague like far enough that you’d have to take a rest, paraphrasing, pretty archaic.
and they use Suitable as that guidance? hahahahahahahaahahaha you're such an idiot. You still got nothing. When do we get to repeat the entire thread again with you?

Forum List

Back