Weisselberg Indicted

Not if you had anything to actually do with it, like LicKhisballs Eldurrrrrrr you seem to cheer when lawyers working for Trump or Trump allies get pressured to drop him.
I don’t have anything to do with it and neither does anyone else.

Trump gets the legal representation he deserves. I cheer people who face consequences for their behavior. Society depends on it.

Not if you had anything to actually do with it, like LicKhisballs Eldurrrrrrr you seem to cheer when lawyers working for Trump or Trump allies get pressured to drop him.
I don’t have anything to do with it and neither does anyone else.

Trump gets the legal representation he deserves. I cheer people who face consequences for their behavior. Society depends on it.

A weasel-ly response from a weasel.

Sorry, turd, but it does make a difference. You can take a job that is 100 miles away from where you live, and your employer can agree to cover your expenses for staying near the job site. It's done all the time.
Perfectly allowable, just as long as you pay taxes on that benefit.

The question is whether you can exclude it from your income for taxes. There is no tax benefit simply because you take a job far away from where you live.
Nope. It's a business expense.

A weasel-ly response from a weasel.
Bullshit. You just don’t like it.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to work for Trump as a lawyer? He’s an asshole. He’s an idiot. He can’t control himself. He’s delusional.

Giuliani takes the job (lord knows why but maybe because he’s a media whore and maybe because he was fishing for a favor). He files Trump’s bullshit lawsuits. Now the courts want him to answer for his unprofessional behavior at the behest of the idiot in chief.

Anyone who bailed on Trump’s legal team would have been perfectly justified. You just can’t help but be a victim.

The business can say it’s an expense because it’s compensation. The employee must call it compensation.

Again, you don’t get a tax benefit simply because you live far away from work.

You think otherwise, feel free to show a link that says otherwise.

The IRS here says you’re full of shit.

Sorry, turd, but it does make a difference. You can take a job that is 100 miles away from where you live, and your employer can agree to cover your expenses for staying near the job site. It's done all the time.

The question is whether you can exclude it from your income for taxes. There is no tax benefit simply because you take a job far away from where you live.
nope

nope

No one claimed commuting was tax deductible. Whether your travel constitutes "commuting" depends on how far you live from your workplace.

nope

No one claimed commuting was tax deductible. Whether your travel constitutes "commuting" depends on how far you live from your workplace.
From the link:
You cannot deduct commuting expenses no matter how far your home is from your place of work. Consider it like this: Everyone needs to get to work, employees and business owners alike, so this expense is not part of your specific business.

nope

From the link:
You cannot deduct commuting expenses no matter how far your home is from your place of work. Consider it like this: Everyone needs to get to work, employees and business owners alike, so this expense is not part of your specific business.
So you think if I have to travel to another state to work at the client site that my expenses are not deductible? Why hasn't the IRS ever hammered me for deducting them then? I've done it for years.

So you think if I have to travel to another state to work at the client site that my expenses are not deductible? Why hasn't the IRS ever hammered me for deducting them then? I've done it for years.
They are because that other state and client site are temporary and far away from your main work location.

That is entirely different than what we are talking about for Weisselberg.

They are because that other state and client site are temporary and far away from your main work location.

That is entirely different than what we are talking about for Weisselberg.
So you admit it matters how far the work location is. That's some progress, I suppose.

So you admit it matters how far the work location is. That's some progress, I suppose.
Only if you’re talking about being required to work at a temporary offsite location that is a considerable distance away.

Again, has nothing to do with this situation.

You think we should claim reimbursement money as salary? Hahaha hahaha

nope

From the link:
the employer should be covering travel expenses, but standard commuting is not deductible. the link i provided details the exceptions.

Forum List

Back