Weisselberg Indicted

I know you're stupid, but you can't be this stupid.
Then go ahead and explain it like I am 5. Explain to me what your imaginary friends' arrangements have to do with Wesisselberg. Be very specific. Pretend for a second you know what you are talking about, maybe.
<YAWN!>

Go play in the freeway, shortbus.
You didn't think that far into it, did ya? You honestly thought just sating that your imaginary friends had apartments provided for them for out of town work made the point that Weisselberg did not commit tax fraud.
No, I didn't think that, you fucking moron. On the other hand, you believe the claims in the indictment are indisputable and that Wesisselberg is automatically guilty.

It's pointless to debate this topic when neither of us know all the fact nor all the laws.
Frankly, there isn't much debate to be had. One can only try to dispute the alleged facts of the indictment (which are all completely based on documents that the prosecution will have to show in court). If the alleged facts are true, Wesselberg and Trump Org are guilty of the crimes of which they are charged. This isnt a set of charges case built on circumstantial evidence or testimony. They built the charges on documents whose contents spell ou fraud.

that's why the right wing noise machine is focused on silly red herrings, like "I knew a guy with an apartment for work once" and "These are just fringe benefits" and " this is a political witchhunt".

this is because there really is no debate about the indictment, regarding its allegations or evidentiary support. If the prosecution has the documents it claims to have and they include the data the prosecution claims they contain, it is then definitively shown that Weisselberg and the Trump Org committed those felonies. All that is left to him is to cooperate with the prosecution to reduce his penalty, or try to argue a technical violation by investigators or the prosecution. or he can suck it up and take his prison time, taking the fall for everyone else involved in the criminal conspiracy.

So really, all that is left for all of us observers at this time is to claim "The prosecution lied and does not have that spreadsheet", or something similar, if we wish to undermine the indictment. I would say it is a very safe bet that the prosecution has all the documents they say they have, and that the data on the documents is what they say it is. The crap Rudy tried to pull in a Pennsylvania courtroom ended in total embarrassment for him, for Trump, and for their entire legal team. Rudy had to quickly withdraw his unevidenced claims, lest he be sanctioned by the court. I would not bet on a repeat of that incident, in this case.
I agree, your head is so far up your ass that no fact within the globe would be considered by you. We know this. Discussing any topic with you is pointless, cause you have no honest cell in your body. Your view is 'the' view, always, no matter the banter. You're a waste of time for anyone in here. BTW, I'm only posting here to let you know how I feel about your loss of soul.

you're right, explain how the sporting teams expense their hotel rooms for players?
Because they’re traveling a suitable distance from their main place of work. The hotel rooms are temporary and the travel is necessary for their occupation.

Explaon how any of this is relevant to Weisselberg.

He doesn't live in New York, asshole. If he lives further than the minimum distance, then his traveling expenses are deductible. That's the law.
No. He WORKS in New York. That means the IRS won’t let you have tax free rent just because you decide to live far away.

Again, this is about rent, not travel expenses.
the rent is a travel expense. you're confused huh? I expense all my work hotel stays. That's rent. you know this right?

You guys just don't like actual opposition that fights back, you want the GOP-lite you are used to.
Knee jerk opposition to anything from the Democratic Party isn’t actual opposition. It’s just being a pain in the ass. Introducing bills that are virtue signaling rather isn’t actual opposition. Making up culture wars rather than governing isn’t actual opposition.

These morons are dead weight for the country.

Typical leftist, dismissing opposing policies as simple opposition for opposition sake.

It depends on how far he lives from work, moron.
No it doesn’t. If you choose to live far from your work, that’s your problem.
Distance is not an issue:

1. The monthly rent is paid for the convenience of the employer​

In order to enjoy this exception, the apartment that you stay in must meet the following criteria:

• It is provided in order to preserve the business interests of the employer – Even if your employment contract includes a written statement about your living situation, it may not be enough to meet this criterion. In order to qualify, there must be a direct connection between your apartment and the business interests of the company or your employer.
  • It is a requirement in your employment contract – If you have to live in an apartment in order to carry out your responsibilities at work effectively and you don’t have the option to accept cash instead of the unit, exclusion from taxation can then be applied. Acceptance to live in an apartment due to condition/terms of employment is usually in the form of an agreement with your employer at the beginning of employment. An example of a situation where you have to live in employee housing is if you have a job that requires you to be available for work at all times.
  • The apartment provided is on the business premises of the company that you work for – Not only must your employer own the premises, but the apartment that you live must also be an integral part of the business property. For example, if you work within an institution of higher learning, the apartment that is provided needs to be situated within the campus.
Even your red herring isn't based on reality

Still gotta get the name Trump in there even if he had no idea what was going on
So your excuse is that Trump didn't know his own company was committing felonies. So you are going with "he is an oblivious moron with poor leadership ability and is a poor judge of character". Okay.

Yep, no matter what is said Trump has to be wrong, evil, criminal, stupid, and kicks puppies.

You've gone from doublethink to quintuplethink.
Come on, dont sissy out now, after all your bigmouth talk.

Who was okaying checks out of Trump's personal account to pay for Weisselberg's grandchildren's tuition?

You read the indictment and figure it out.
And there's the tap out.

What tap out? my position is the whole case is bullshit, details don't mean shit.
wow. you should join trump's legal team. you are qualified.

The team you want denied to him via a campaign of public pressure?
got to have his legitimate lawyers, you can't have your own... Colfax is the only person in the country to supply lawyers. ask him, he's so full of the knowledge of all of this that he can intervene at any time. Truly hilarious.

He's approaching SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels of shitposting.

Sorry, turd, but it does make a difference. You can take a job that is 100 miles away from where you live, and your employer can agree to cover your expenses for staying near the job site. It's done all the time.
Perfectly allowable, just as long as you pay taxes on that benefit.

The question is whether you can exclude it from your income for taxes. There is no tax benefit simply because you take a job far away from where you live.

Forum List

Back