Weisselberg Indicted

Not if you had anything to actually do with it, like LicKhisballs Eldurrrrrrr you seem to cheer when lawyers working for Trump or Trump allies get pressured to drop him.
I don’t have anything to do with it and neither does anyone else.

Trump gets the legal representation he deserves. I cheer people who face consequences for their behavior. Society depends on it.
unless his name is Al Sharpton. Then you have no comment on him cheating the IRS.

Yep, they are being persecuted by leftist Nazis just like anyone who dared to associate with ORANGE MAN BAD.
Nah. They are admitting before court that they filed lawsuits without finding out if anything in their lawsuit was remotely true.

That’s going to get you in trouble. There are rules.

Trump’s associates have a habit of willfully breaking the rules and whining about persecution. They’re assholes.

my position is the whole case is bullshit, details don't mean shit.
Yes, that is your excuse to remain an ignorant moron that knows nothing about any of this and your excuse for tapping out of any adult discussion. So gtfo already. Thanks.

Not tapping out, just not indulging in your fantasies and Vance's that this is more than political witch-hunting.

Yep. Had a townhouse, year and a half. Covered car and daily 40 dollar per deim
Which is why this doesn’t apply to Weisselberg’s situation. His job was in Manhattan. That was his full time job.

You got lodging when your job made you go somewhere far away for a temporary job.

Weisselberg wasn’t at some temporary distant site. He was where he normally worked, at his primary job site.

That’s the difference.

Does this make sense yet?

Which is why this doesn’t apply to Weisselberg’s situation. His job was in Manhattan. That was his full time job.

You got lodging when your job made you go somewhere far away for a temporary job.

Weisselberg wasn’t at some temporary distant site. He was where he normally worked, at his primary job site.

That’s the difference.

How do you know? Maybe that’s how the company set up his job!

That’s the difference.

How do you know? Maybe that’s how the company set up his job!
What do you mean?

Not tapping out, just not indulging in your fantasies and Vance's that this is more than political witch-hunting
In other words you don't know what is in the indictment and don't care. We knew that already, Trumper.

I know the source of the indictment and I know he's a raving anti-trump "I don't have to do my real job" asshole.

I know the source of the indictment and I know he's a raving anti-trump "I don't have to do my real job" asshole.
Neato! But that's not really a good excuse for being proudly ignorant of its contents. You know, its actually possible for both what you said to be true AND for Trump to have a corrupt felon working for him. Shocking, i know.

Neato! But that's not really a good excuse for being proudly ignorant of its contents. You know, its actually possible for both what you said to be true AND for Trump to have a corrupt felon working for him. Shocking, i know.
Of course, we know it's all bullshit pushed by a political hack of a prosecutor.

Of course, we know it's all bullshit pushed by a political hack of a prosecutor.
And by "we", you mean your cult, which appears, to a man, to have absolutely no idea what is in the indictment.

Forum List

Back