Weisselberg Indicted

they are if they are in a contract.
IRS determines what fringe benefits are taxable, not contracts.
they are if the company files correctly. you have no evidence that didn't happen. Your entire point is out of focus.

Why didn't the IRS audit them then?
Fringe benefits are taxable based on law. Not contracts. Tax filings have to comply with law.

Vance has evidence they didn’t file correctly. Hence the indictment.

they are if they are in a contract.
IRS determines what fringe benefits are taxable, not contracts.
they are if the company files correctly. you have no evidence that didn't happen. Your entire point is out of focus.

Why didn't the IRS audit them then?
Fringe benefits are taxable based on law. Not contracts. Tax filings have to comply with law.

Vance has evidence they didn’t file correctly. Hence the indictment.
as long as the contract is within the guidelines of the law, so what? again, you are misfocused.

prove he wasn't living there temporarily. Act stupid now, huh? nice move.
What matters is whether New York was his primary work location.

It was.

He can temporarily live anywhere he wants in New York, but none of that would be considered a tax free benefit since it was in the vicinity of his primary work location.

What matters is whether New York was his primary work location.

It was.
what does that even mean? Maybe it was a standard office, he was working there temporarily. dude, you can't win this argument. you can't prove anything. IRS didn't flag it. Sorry charlie.

as long as the contract is within the guidelines of the law, so what? again, you are misfocused.
A contract has nothing to do with it. The only thing that matters is the law.
the fk it doesn't, every ball player is under contract, in it are all of the negotiated terms. what the fk is wrong with your brain?

what does that even mean? Maybe it was a standard office, he was working there temporarily. dude, you can't win this argument. you can't prove anything. IRS didn't flag it. Sorry charlie.
It’s not that complicated.

You can get tax free lodging if you are required to be working far enough away from your primary location but only at that far away location.

New York was his primary work location. Therefore he cannot get lodging in the vicinity of that location as a tax free fringe benefit.

I don’t understand what’s so hard for you to understand.

the fk it doesn't, every ball player is under contract, in it are all of the negotiated terms. what the fk is wrong with your brain?
It doesn’t have anything to do with whether a benefit is taxable. The law defines what is and isn’t taxed. Not contracts.

New York was his primary work location.
And he was working there temporarily based on his contract he negotiated with them. His main residence may have been out of state or in another part of the state. Again, you have no basis.

It doesn’t have anything to do with whether a benefit is taxable. The law defines what is and isn’t taxed. Not contracts.
what the fk does that mean? the company has the tax codes and write contracts off those codes. WTF is wrong with you. You're flailing hugely.

I have heard of companies getting tax incentives to build plants and open offices in states which offers them the ability to skirt around tax law. You don't think that happens? Really?

And he was working there temporarily based on his contract he negotiated with them. His main residence may have been out of state or in another part of the state. Again, you have no basis.
What basis do you have to claim he as working as CFO of the Trump Organization (for decades) in New York on a temporary basis?

what the fk does that mean? the company has the tax codes and write contracts off those codes. WTF is wrong with you. You're flailing hugely.
It’s pretty self explanatory. The contract doesn’t say what benefits are taxable. The law does. I don’t know how to explain it any simpler.

What basis do you have to claim he as working as CFO of the Trump Organization (for decades) in New York on a temporary basis?
the same one you're using.

It’s pretty self explanatory. The contract doesn’t say what benefits are taxable. The law does. I don’t know how to explain it any simpler.
why would the contract state such a thing. My contract doesn't. What it has is what I will get paid and what my benefits are. The company holds the tax codes for what they are allowed to hire against. You're Still flailing Oh, and I fill out a W4 for my tax with holdings like most all company employees do. It doesn't state where my residency is at.

the same one you're using.
Okay then. I’ll go first.

You realize the Trump Organization is headquartered in New York City, right?

In a place called Trump Tower.

He was CFO of that organization.

Okay. Your turn. What basis do you have to claim his main work location was some where far away from New York City?

why would the contract state such a thing. My contract doesn't. What it has is what I will get paid and what my benefits are. The company holds the tax codes for what they are allowed to hire against. You're Still flailing Oh, and I fill out a W4 for my tax with holdings like most all company employees do. It doesn't state where my residency is at.
Great. So you finally agree with me that the contract has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back