Welcome to Mr Walz Neighborhood.

Trump held significant leads over Biden due to his progressive left policies, support of DEI and the woke ideology which the American voters have grown sick and tired of. Now Harris comes along and suddenly every voter in the galaxy supports her plus she doubles down with a a veep choice choice as radically left as she is. The America that was tired of DEI/Woke isn't going to support the same thing on steroids.

That's what happened in my democratic led city. Police were ordered to stand down and let the "peaceful protesters" riot.
In the twisted mind of Governor Walz, they were just expressing themselves by turning over Cop cars, burning down homes and businesses. The Minneapolis community flooded his office with phone calls begging for the Police or the National Guard. He did NOTHING.

It's incredible to me that there will be tens of millions of Americans who will vote for these two Molotov cocktail throwers. I never thought the country would get to this point.
Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, [a]sexual immorality, wickedness, [b]covetousness, [c]maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 [d]undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, [e]unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them

In the twisted mind of Governor Walz, they were just expressing themselves by turning over Cop cars, burning down homes and businesses. The Minneapolis community flooded his office with phone calls begging for the Police or the National Guard. He did NOTHING.
I used to live in Minnesota decades ago, including in the Minneapolis area. I still consider it to be my most favorite place I have ever lived - back in those days. Now you couldn't pay me enough to live there. Back when I lived there it was a highly democratic state but it was very tolerable as they weren't woke left wing loony tune Progressive idiots.

Forum List

Back