Welcome To The Bush-Obama White House: They're Spying On Us...

Somebody explain how Obama doing this is not his fault simply because it was a Bush program Obama is currently abusing?

Is Obama not accountable for his own actions?

If the guy who had my job before me was a thief must I be a thief too?

Two posts you've typed and both focus on Obama. I'm sure there is a totally legit reason why that is. You never mention Bush. I'm sure there is a totally legit reason why you are ignoring that.

its NOT that you're a hack...no, no way

You mean, other than the fact that George W. Bush has not sat in the White House in over 5 years now?

Jesus Christ - talk about PARTISAN HACK! You want to discuss someone who has been gone for 5 freaking years so you can avoid discussing the highly illegal activities of the dirtbag Obama...

Maybe because it started under Bush. So it would be more accurate to say Obama is continuing the highly illegal activities of the dirtbag Bush? Hack.

You know...
This could have all started with Nixon...

Maybe.
Either way, this is the last straw for many Americans. Hopefully, they'll call for a new Congress, a new Administration, and the repeal of the Patriot Act and NDAA. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get some of our freedoms back.

Maybe that sleeping dragon Japan so feared in WWII will come back.
One can hope.

You know...

Maybe.
Either way, this is the last straw for many Americans. Hopefully, they'll call for a new Congress, a new Administration, and the repeal of the Patriot Act and NDAA. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get some of our freedoms back.

One can hope.

I try to stay optimistic. I know that's very difficult these days, but it's better for the mind & body. This Police State course can be reversed. I truly believe that.

You know...

Maybe.

One can hope.

I try to stay optimistic. I know that's very difficult these days, but it's better for the mind & body. This Police State course can be reversed. I truly believe that.
That's what the Hippies thought back in the 1960s.

"Police state, police state, police state.... HELP it's the police!"
- Firesign Theater

You know...

Maybe.

One can hope.

That's what the Hippies thought back in the 1960s.

"Police state, police state, police state.... HELP it's the police!"
- Firesign Theater

You have to try not to be a defeatist. You have to help make change happen. You can't give up.

Last edited:
“Welcome to the Bush-Obama White House…”

Written on Saturday, June 8, 2013
by Marilyn Assenheim

Ron Fournier, writing for The National Journal, is to be congratulated. In a world rife with specious “journalism” it isn’t just any, garden variety, “mainstream media” stooge that could manage to turn the worst, consecutive set of presidential scandals in American history, into an indictment… of a president that has been out of office for five years.

Fournier’s article, entitled “Welcome to the Bush-Obama White House: They’re Spying on Us” begins thusly: “Welcome to the era of Bush-Obama, a 16-year span of U.S. history that will be remembered for an unprecedented erosion of civil liberties and a disregard for transparency. On the war against a tactic—terrorism—and its insidious fallout, the United States could have skipped the 2008 election.” It doesn’t seem possible but the article really does go downhill from there.

Fournier cites “a 16-year” reign of presidential terror, giving star billing to former president Bush. This spin is mind-boggling because, indisputably, all of the horror inventoried by Fournier is The Lyin’ King’s doing:
• Killing civilians and U.S. citizens via drone.
• Seizing telephone records at the Associated Press in violation of Justice Department guidelines.
• Accusing a respected FOX News reporter of engaging in a conspiracy to commit treason for doing his job.

Fournier adds that The Lyin’ King “is still detaining suspected terrorists at Guantanamo Bay”, despite promising to end the “ill-considered practice by President Bush.” Clearly, if Fournier gives Bush top billing he has to validate that casting decision somehow, doesn’t he?

Fournier and his ilk whine about the unprecedented invasion of privacy but they never asks why The Lyin’ King is doing it. At least President Bush explained why he requested the very limited data he requested. Does The Lyin’ King expect the public to think his dictatorial actions will make us safer? Facts say otherwise. Russia warned The Lyin’ King’s administration, repeatedly, about the Boston Marathon bombers. He had the data and ignored it. Whatever The Lyin’ King wants it for this data is not being obtained for our benefit. Even The New York Times understands the danger and said so: “Mr. Obama is proving the truism that the executive branch will use any power it is given and, likely, abuse it.”

Bootlickers, like Fournier, will say or do anything to deflect what this Imperial Presidency is doing to America. He is not alone. That such an egregious piece of claptrap has seen daylight is beyond disgusting. That so many are willing to carry fluids, far more poisonous than water, for the Lyin’ King illuminates where we are headed.

Big Brother is definitely on the case. Welcome to the Obama White House.

Read more: ?Welcome to the Bush-Obama White House?? - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

It's all about the Government/Corporate Complex. Government and Corporations are one entity. It is what it is.

I'm convinced that many people on the blogs and forums are paid to defend the government. Over 90% of the people I meet endear themselves to Liberty and listen to my message. Liberty is popular, liberty is prosperous.

Liberty is catching on. These are dark times for sure, but i'm optimistic that change will happen. It will take some time, but i believe it will happen.

I highly doubt anyone is "paid" to sit on message boards all day. However, I have no doubt that the libtards we do see are lazy government union workers desperately trying to justify their own existence.

Forum List

Back