Well are you?

If nobody applies for custodial jobs, then business owners clean their own toilets. Don't apply.

No, they'll just do what they are doing already: hiring foreigners to take those jobs at low pay. Why do you think the median family income has stagnated?

I'm in fine shape because I planned for my future years ago. I have 2 retirement checks, my home and land is paid for and I have money in the bank. The "American Dream" was realized by me.

I am sorry for you young people of today. I truly am. This is what logically comes from supporting liberals and their ideology.

The middle class in America is all but gone. Part time work is becoming the "norm" and it is not unusual to see a young man or woman working 2-3 part time jobs in an attempt to get ahead.

It's a damn shame. It really is.

And what about 'supporting liberals and their ideology' results in young people working multiple part time jobs?

To be considered a full time worker by law, someone has to work at least 30 hours/week. When Obamacare was passed, one of the provisions was that employers had to offer health insurance to anyone working full time.

So before that all the college kids had full time work leaving school and no debt?

I'm in fine shape because I planned for my future years ago. I have 2 retirement checks, my home and land is paid for and I have money in the bank. The "American Dream" was realized by me.

I am sorry for you young people of today. I truly am. This is what logically comes from supporting liberals and their ideology.

The middle class in America is all but gone. Part time work is becoming the "norm" and it is not unusual to see a young man or woman working 2-3 part time jobs in an attempt to get ahead.

And what about 'supporting liberals and their ideology' results in young people working multiple part time jobs?

To be considered a full time worker by law, someone has to work at least 30 hours/week. When Obamacare was passed, one of the provisions was that employers had to offer health insurance to anyone working full time.

So before that all the college kids had full time work leaving school and no debt?

I left college without any debt and it costs in the range of $25,000/year plus 30 years ago. Both daughters will leave school without any debt. That's because I invest in them. It's a wonderful concept all the freeloading parents that want someone else to invest in a kid of theirs they won't invest in should do. If they can't, not anyone else's place by default to do it for them.

I left college without any debt and it costs in the range of $25,000/year plus 30 years ago. Both daughters will leave school without any debt. That's because I invest in them. It's a wonderful concept all the freeloading parents that want someone else to invest in a kid of theirs they won't invest in should do. If they can't, not anyone else's place by default to do it for them.

Yep, and at the very least, start a college fund the day that child is born and put whatever you can in there.

So to answer my question, why yes......both the part time jobs issue AND the high student debt existed before Obamacare.

Making your claim that Obamacare caused them to be in defiance of reason and physics. As cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it.

Yup, the nonrich and the country are going to hell, and it has nothing to do with gov't tax rates and policy that the NEW BS GOP defends to the death. Functional idiot dupes...

So to answer my question, why yes......both the part time jobs issue AND the high student debt existed before Obamacare.

Making your claim that Obamacare caused them to be in defiance of reason and physics. As cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it.

The Obamacare debacle affected those not leaving school many of whom had had full time jobs before those jobs went to part time. The cause of many going to part time was Obamacare and one can only hope those suffering from having cut hours were the dumb pieces of shit that voted for him. We can only hope anyone that loses his/her job due to stupid programs by Obama are the ones voted for him. The sad part is good and honorable people that didn't vote for him will because you idiots had to have a black President despite his inability to do the job and lack of qualifications. See what affirmative action produces? It's a cause/effect situation. If you put someone into a job for the wrong reasons, the effect is bad results.

Yep, and at the very least, start a college fund the day that child is born and put whatever you can in there.

My parents did that and did without in order to do so. When my college was fully funded by academic and athletic scholarships, it gave them something to use for themselves. It was nice seeing them pay off their house and do many other things for themselves as a result.

I did the same for my daughters from a very early age. My oldest daughter received academic scholarships covering somewhere in the 85% range of the total. The rest is already there. The youngest will start college in 2 1/2 years and a sizable amount toward the total is already there. She plays golf and stands a good chance of getting scholarships for that along with academic scholarships. That's what happens when parents invest in their kids at an early age both financially and as parents.

Forum List

Back