Zone1 Well, At Least She Was White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
1667478944541.jpeg

1667479019488.png

Obviously had the mystery substance injected.

:eusa_boohoo:

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead

Sounds like the hatred finally ate its way deep enough to stop her heart.

I read back through her Twitter posts the other day. She and her husband was vaccinated and had booster shots, and kept getting COVID. She went downhill pretty fast after getting all those booster shots.
According to my Doc that will do it......Seems like there's all kinds of weird shit going on with the boosters and those that keep getting the covid afterwards. Instead of mild cases of the covid other shit is killing them.

LOL....And the dems want us to give amnesty to the charlatans that preached/pushed by law the boosters. There's a shit ton of reckoning that has to take place.

I read back through her Twitter posts the other day. She and her husband was vaccinated and had booster shots, and kept getting COVID. She went downhill pretty fast after getting all those booster shots.
Yep. Just another healthy middle aged person dying of a heart attack.

According to my Doc that will do it......Seems like there's all kinds of weird shit going on with the boosters and those that keep getting the covid afterwards. Instead of mild cases of the covid other shit is killing them.

LOL....And the dems want us to give amnesty to the charlatans that preached/pushed by law the boosters. There's a shit ton of reckoning that has to take place.
Not called the Clot Shot for nothing.

Dont know why the OPoster chose the race forum -- when all of his posts are about the "Covid Clot Shot" -- closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back