Well, dismissing charges against gaige Grosskreutz didn't pay off

Gaige lied under oath. And pointed a loaded gun that he testified he threw down. Kinda like a DUMB CROOK NEWS listing from John Boy on morning radio.

• Grosskreutz told officers shortly after the shooting that "I dropped my firearm." The defense said that was a lie because Grosskreutz chased after Rittenhouse and he had just testified he pulled out his gun while running.
  • The defense got Grosskreutz to admit in court in the lawsuit he has filed against the city of Kenosha, he is demanding $10 million for damages, he failed to mention he was armed when he was shot by Rittenhouse.
  • Grosskreutz said it is not true to say he chased after Rittenhouse. Chirafisi then showed Grosskreutz a picture of him grabbing his handgun while running toward Rittenhouse. Even after being shown the photo, Grosskreutz still said he was not chasing Rittenhouse.
  • Grosskreutz initially told police he shouted to Anthony Huber to stop hitting Rittenhouse with a skateboard. When pressed by Chirafisi, Grosskreutz said "with the benefit of hindsight" that is not true.
He has later admitted to cycling his Glock because it didn't fire at Kyle. I'm thinking that cycling it also turned off the safety that was turned on...(possibly inadvertently) but it might have remained on as he never got off a shot at Kyle.

Either way that's the only reason why Kyle stayed unharmed. Grosskreutz admitted to trying to kill Kyle.

Item 4. Possession of a firearm by a Felon. DUI. 2015 Greenfield police.
And when you admit to three separate felonies on the witness stand...it really doesn't matter if you are convicted of them or not... you are still a Felon by your own admission.

Kinda like printing 50's on my printer at home and giving someone one while telling them it's fake....I'm still guilty of forgery. Doesn't matter anything else...I've admitted to the act.

So calling Grosskreutz a felon is perfectly reasonable and accurate.

gaige was a felon in possession of a firearm and attempted to murder rittenhouse
Had other charges pending, all were dismissed before his testimony.
Well, the DA;s didn't get much in return as he became the worst witness in the history of mankind.

I heard it was the defense who got all his charges dropped.

That puts a different face on his testimony now doesn't it.

Nope...not even.
It was the Prosecutor who dropped his charges in exchange for a twisted testimony...but the video evidence straightened out his testimony. And it didn't work out for the prosecutor.

And when you admit to three separate felonies on the witness stand...it really doesn't matter if you are convicted of them or not... you are still a Felon by your own admission.

Kinda like printing 50's on my printer at home and giving someone one while telling them it's fake....I'm still guilty of forgery. Doesn't matter anything else...I've admitted to the act.

So calling Grosskreutz a felon is perfectly reasonable and accurate.
That Pdf shows Felon. Those are the actual Charges there. Let's see COYOTE crawfish out of this one,.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now...
What is interesting and going to be is that where the prosecutor has failed to charge Grosskreutz...
The statutes of limitations will not run out for federal charges that he freely admitted to while on the witness stand.
That's why they are called "Felonies"...
Think of the "F" standing for Federal...

Now if there's a sea change...a Republican Administration and Department of Justice can find him and remove that piece of feces from the public arena to ensure the safety of the citizens...
I know I'd feel safer if Grosskreutz was behind bars instead of walking around freely.
Grosskreutz will be arrested on other charges way before the republicans get in and order this. He's a habitual criminal who is getting worse as time goes---

How do we know?

So you don't.

So you don't.
Well if you had read the article you would know...
The article is quite explicit and revealing...

Mr Grosskreutz had 10 million reasons to lie...and charges for telling the truth. The video of him literally charging at Kyle with his Glock leading the way...the hesitation when Kyle faced him with the Rifle and then his reassertion of charging when Kyle drops his targeting for a split second...

It was obvious and clear when the video is played at full speed.

Well if you had read the article you would know...
The article is quite explicit and revealing...

Mr Grosskreutz had 10 million reasons to lie...and charges for telling the truth. The video of him literally charging at Kyle with his Glock leading the way...the hesitation when Kyle faced him with the Rifle and then his reassertion of charging when Kyle drops his targeting for a split second...

It was obvious and clear when the video is played at full speed.
LOL
Made up shit from gateway pundit? Why would anyone bother to read that garbage?

If you want to use a link as evidence you can't use fantasy productions.

The defense can’t drop charges. He was the prosecution’s witness and only the prosecution stood to gain by dropping the charges. The defense had no idea of what his testimony would be, but the prosecution should have known if it had prepared the witness.

The defense can’t drop charges. He was the prosecution’s witness and only the prosecution stood to gain by dropping the charges. The defense had no idea of what his testimony would be, but the prosecution should have known if it had prepared the witness.
Only the people prosecuting him can drop any charges against him. The murderous munchkins prosecutors cannot. Either they or the defense can speak to those prosecutors though.

gaige was a felon in possession of a firearm and attempted to murder rittenhouse
Well, the DA;s didn't get much in return as he became the worst witness in the history of mankind.

Lie.
Gauge was not a convicted felon, did not point a weapon when Kyle shot, and did not try to murder anyone.
Grosskreutz was not a convicted felon and had a valid permit for a concealed weapon.

R.d15b209bf9a9ac1cf9a3fb90d9e2728b

Last edited:
Lie.
Gauge was not a convicted felon, did not point a weapon when Kyle shot, and did not try to murder anyone.
Grosskreutz was not a convicted felon and had a valid permit for a concealed weapon.

R.d15b209bf9a9ac1cf9a3fb90d9e2728b
Grosskreutz absolutely pointed his weapon at Rittenhouse and his CCW was expired which by definition means it was not valid and he was an illegally armed piece of BLM shit

It's my understanding he only pointed the gun at him. If true that's not attempted murder.

Forum List

Back