Well done Mr Khan

All statues in London will be examined with a view to removing those with links to slavery and plantation owners, Sadiq Khan has said.

The London mayor said the city’s landmarks – including street names, the names of public buildings and plaques – will be reviewed by a commission to ensure they reflect the capital’s diversity after Black Lives Matter protesters tore down a statue of slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol.

Speaking to broadcasters on Tuesday, Khan said he did not condone breaking the law and wanted there to be a proper process for the removal of any statues that do not reflect London’s values.

Perhaps the US should have a statues commission. We should not commemorate shite.

BLM graffiti tagged statue of Churchill in London. Should that statue be removed and chucked into the Thames as Winston Churchill was not only a racist and a colonialist, but he glorified smoking and lent his name to a popular brand of cigarettes? Remember that Obama dumped the WH statue of Churchill into the dumpster on his first day in office in 2009
I think Churchills statue should be binned.

I do I have to say think it hilarious they are literally talking about trashing that statue of that drunken Warmonger and criminal Winston Churchill, but Admiral Horatio Nelson was a GREAT man and his monument should remain I think. IF they trash the Winston Churchill statue we will of course be opening a bottle of Krug in celebration.
Where is Nelson being threatened ?

If there is one thing Tammy Tainant loves more than cross-dressing, it’s a Muslim man being successful in eradicating Western history and culture.
Especially in England.

It's very tragic, 80 years ago Britain was our enemy even though we admired them very much, they were the enemy and so many young British soldiers bravely fought and many died because they THOUGHT they were preserving the British way of life for many future Generations and now look at Britain. ALL those young British soldiers then died for zero, I will say a prayer for their Souls, my peoples the older ones will tell ANYONE those British soldiers were the Best of The British RIP they were our enemy but they had our respect. And I am so sorry that because of certain things we were forced into fighting one another, tonight I will say a prayer and light a candle to remember them and also of course to remember our lost brave soldiers also.

In London they have The Cenotaph this to remember ALL British soldiers from ALL wars who fought and died to preserve what they THOUGHT was the British way of life for many future Generations and look what the Imported Feral Blacks from African Shit Holes and the Mooselimb scum and the Leftist scum did to The Cenotaph on what was supposed to be the British D-Day. Disgusting:

1591735445225.png

1591735471652.png

All statues in London will be examined with a view to removing those with links to slavery and plantation owners, Sadiq Khan has said.

The London mayor said the city’s landmarks – including street names, the names of public buildings and plaques – will be reviewed by a commission to ensure they reflect the capital’s diversity after Black Lives Matter protesters tore down a statue of slave trader Edward Colston in Bristol.

Speaking to broadcasters on Tuesday, Khan said he did not condone breaking the law and wanted there to be a proper process for the removal of any statues that do not reflect London’s values.

Perhaps the US should have a statues commission. We should not commemorate shite.

BLM graffiti tagged statue of Churchill in London. Should that statue be removed and chucked into the Thames as Winston Churchill was not only a racist and a colonialist, but he glorified smoking and lent his name to a popular brand of cigarettes? Remember that Obama dumped the WH statue of Churchill into the dumpster on his first day in office in 2009

I do I have to say think it hilarious they are literally talking about trashing that statue of that drunken Warmonger and criminal Winston Churchill, but Admiral Horatio Nelson was a GREAT man and his monument should remain I think. IF they trash the Winston Churchill statue we will of course be opening a bottle of Krug in celebration.

Admiral Horatio Nelson was a WHITE man, that's all that's needed. White skin = RACIST.

I see nothing wrong with this. People like that should not be immortalized.

All that type of thing of course during their time on this planet was legal. What should be happening is dealing SEVERELY and with ZERO TOLERANCE with the Slave Trade that this planet has TODAY, mainly in Africa and across the Middle East.

How about the statue of Cromwell or the statue of Victoria? Victoria was a colonialist, and Cromwell was genocidal

How about the statue of Cromwell or the statue of Victoria? Victoria was a colonialist, and Cromwell was genocidal
They can all go. They mean nothing to me. Lets celebrate people who helped other people.

Admiral Horatio Nelson was a WHITE man, that's all that's needed. White skin = RACIST.
No. you are being silly.

No. you are being silly.

No this is what they are saying.

No. you are being silly.

Who ?

No. you are being silly.

Who ?
The voices in her head, obviously.

No. you are being silly.

Who ?

Anti-Racism = Anti-British Anti Racism = Anti-Western nations. They are NO different than ISIS and The Taliban who also have a thing for destroying statues and monuments they do not like. This crowd are Terrorists, Boris is a Liberal Conservative he is just sitting there while this filthy rabble of The Great Unwashed pull these stunts of vandalism, Priti Patel would be better for the British as their Prime Minister she's hardcore and her instinct is Zero Tolerance.

Admiral Nelson is on their list as I said it was last night. You can see below that Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson on the list and also Sir Francis Drake:

1591789975081.png

From the article though and to illustrate this is actually about Neo-Communists and Imported African and Mooselimb POS just wanting to DESTROY British history to replace it with ALTERNATIVE history, Charles Grey monument on the list and what did his Government do? Oversaw the abolition of slavery.

1591790091089.png

Last edited:

No. you are being silly.

Who ?

Anti-Racism = Anti-British Anti Racism = Anti-Western nations. They are NO different than ISIS and The Taliban who also have a thing for destroying statues and monuments they do not like. This crowd are Terrorists, Boris is a Liberal Conservative he is just sitting there while this filthy rabble of The Great Unwashed pull these stunts of vandalism, Priti Patel would be better for the British as their Prime Minister she's hardcore and her instinct is Zero Tolerance.

Admiral Nelson is on their list as I said it was last night. You can see below that Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson on the list and also Sir Francis Drake:

View attachment 348277

From the article though and to illustrate this is actually about Neo-Communists and Imported African and Mooselimb POS just wanting to DESTROY British history to replace it with ALTERNATIVE history, Charles Grey monument on the list and what did his Government do? Oversaw the abolition of slavery.

View attachment 348278
Anybody can put a name on that list. thanks for that its a useful tool.

No. you are being silly.

Who ?

View attachment 348277

View attachment 348278

YOU are also a tool, not sure how useful you are though.

Even better though using my official capacity in our Ministry of Interior I have now activated Europol to put Topple The Racists on our list of "Groups To Be Watched" ROFLAO what morons these Far Leftists are, I mean the majority of them now LITERALLY within two clicks we have the ability to see where they are and what they are doing, WTF we even know who is going for a piss now. ALL thanks to the COVID-19 Monitoring System that is hooked up to the Europol Monitor System.

Hmmm Hack Hack Hack into the Topple The Racists website to get names AND addresses. We have had Authorised Hacks into other such organisations. We will forward the details to Priti Patel and she can Authorise whatever ISP is hosting them to take further measures. I am very comfortable these days posting things openly now, I mean WHO can these filthy Far Left LOSERS contact to PROTECT them? NOBODY that's who. The situation is to give this crowd ENOUGH rope and then Priti Patel's crowd will hang them with it....

Last edited:

No. you are being silly.

Who ?

View attachment 348277

View attachment 348278

YOU are also a tool, not sure how useful you are though.

Even better though using my official capacity in our Ministry of Interior I have now activated Europol to put Topple The Racists on our list of "Groups To Be Watched" ROFLAO what morons these Far Leftists are, I mean the majority of them now LITERALLY within two clicks we have the ability to see where they are and what they are doing, WTF we even know who is going for a piss now. ALL thanks to the COVID-19 Monitoring System that is hooked up to the Europol Monitor System.

Hmmm Hack Hack Hack into the Topple The Racists website to get names AND addresses. We have had Authorised Hacks into other such organisations. We will forward the details to Priti Patel and she can Authorise whatever ISP is hosting them to take further measures. I am very comfortable these days posting things openly now, I mean WHO can these filthy Far Left LOSERS contact to PROTECT them? NOBODY that's who. The situation is to give this crowd ENOUGH rope and then Priti Patel's crowd will hang them with it....

Topple The Racists is of course run by the idiotic Stop Trump crowd, WHY are they bothered with Trump considering NONE of them are even fucking American?

But here's a list of these Far Left Losers, many Neo-Communist Trade Union POS I notice. I have just done a quick look at one of the Europol Monitoring Lists we all have access to if you work in ANY European Ministry of The Interior and I notice many of this below listed crowd are on the list, with the EXCEPTION of the Neo-Communist Trade Union POS and the Celebrity POS.

The below Subversives and FOREIGN INFILTRATORS are the ones who are directing the campaign to DESTROY British CULTURE and Heritage and the below three WTF are already on the General Terrorism Monitoring List, not only Europol, but also of others, both Fizza Qureshi and Halima Gosai Hussain are on the list also for raising money to send to both Hizbollah and Hamas....hmmm I think a phone call to our friends Yossi Cohen and Mark Regev is needed right about now.

Fizza Qureshi, Migrants Rights Network - raises money for Terrorists Hizbollah and Hamas.
Baljit Banga, Director, London Black Women’s Project - has raised money for ISIS sympathisers Boko Haram.
Halima Gosai Hussain, Inclusive Mosque Initiative - raises money for Terrorists Hizbollah and Hamas.

Here's the full list of these Subversives and FOREIGN INFILTRATORS, I have bolded and made large the FOREIGN INFILTRATORS:

Owen Jones
Brian Eno
Lily Allen
Dan Howell
Frankie Boyle
Akala
Paloma Faith
Caitlin Moran
Paul Mason
Shappi Khorsandi
John Pandit, Asian Dub Foundation soundsystem
Gary Younge
Meera Syal
Shanza Ali, Muslim Climate Action
Rizwan Hussain, Jawaab
Kalpana Wilson, South Asia Solidarity Group
Suresh Grover, The Monitoring Group
Nirmala Rajasingam, human rights activist
Amrit Wilson, writer
Amna Abdullatif, The Women’s Platform
Rajiv Menon QC, NMP
Aysha Al-Fekaiki, Iraqi Transnational Collective (London)
Saqib Deshmuk, Writer/campaigner
Fizza Qureshi, Migrants Rights Network
Baljit Banga, Director, London Black Women’s Project
Halima Gosai Hussain, Inclusive Mosque Initiative

Fiaz Ahmed, JUST Yorkshire
Andy Gregg, ROTA (Race on the Agenda)
Aamer Anwar, Human Rights Lawyer
Shabana Mahmood MP
Ed Miliband MP
Tulip Siddiq MP
Claude Moraes MEP
Rushanara Ali MP
Caroline Lucas MP
Mhairi Black MP
David Lammy MP
Leanne Wood, Leader, Plaid Cymru
Hywel Williams MP
Clive Lewis MP
Tim Farron MP
Melanie Onn MP
Frances O’Grady, TUC general secretary
Dave Prentis, Unison general secretary
Tim Roache, GMB general secretary
Matt Wrack, FBU general secretary
Mick Cash, RMT general secretary
Malia Bouattia, NUS president
Michelle Stanistreet, NUJ general secretary
Kevin Courtney, NUT general secretary
Sally Hunt, UCU general secretary
Manuel Cortes, TSSA general secretary
Dave Ward, CWU general secretary
Mary Bousted, ATL general secretary
Mark Serwotka, PCS general secretary
Ronnie Draper, BFAWU general secretary
Christine Blower, President, European Trade Union Committee for Education
Paul Mackney, Former UCU general secretary
Nick Dearden, Global Justice Now
Kate Hudson, CND
Luke Cooper, Another Europe is Possible
Sujata Aurora, Chair, Grunwick 40 (personal capacity)
Hilary Wainwright, Red Pepper
Mohammed Ateek, Syria Solidarity Campaign
Andrew Burgin, Left Unity
Marina Prentoulis, Syriza (UK)
Sirio Canós Donnay, Podemos (London)

Nicolo Milanese, European Alternatives
Prof Mary Kaldor
Salma Yaqoob
Neal Lawson, Compass
Hamza Hamouchene, Algeria Solidarity Campaign
Michael Collins, Right to Remain
Adam Klug, Momentum
Emma Rees, Momentum
Zoe Gardner, Refugee rights campaigner
Michael Chessum, Campaigner and journalist
Andrea Pisauro, Sinistra Ecologia Libertà
Bruce Kent, Pax Christi
Olly Alexander
Salman Shaheen, Journalist
Gracie Mae Bradley, Against Borders for Children
Hugh Lanning, Alliance for Free Movement
Neil Faulkner, Archaeologist
Jerome Phelps, Detention Action
Daniel Voskoboynik, This Changes Everything UK
Carolina Gottardo, Director, Latin American Women’s Rights Service
Shaista Aziz, Journalist/Everyday Bigotry Project
David Rosenberg, Jewish Socialist Group
Potent Whisper, Poet
Paula Peters, Disabled People Against Cuts
James Moulding, Newspeak House
Lesbians and Gays Support the Migrants
Campaign Against Climate Change
Liv Wynter, Artist
Liz Fekete, Director, Institute of Race Relations
Gurnik Bains, Founder, Global Future
Gilbert Achcar, Professor of Development Studies and International Relations, SOAS
Denise Dobson, Holler4/Songworks Choir
Kerry Abel, Abortion Rights
UK Student Climate Network

Here you are The Government of Ghana has told ALL the African scum rioting and looting and trashing statues etc in America to "go HOME to Ghana" good idea if ALL the African scum squatting in the UK rioting and trashing statues ditto in France etc all joined them and GTFO the European Continent, this is OUR HOME the HOME of ETHNIC EUROPEANS if these Africans DON'T LIKE it then fuck off back to fucking Africa where THEIR ANCESTORS CAME FROM, they have NO connection to Europa OR to ETHNIC Europeans OR to European Culture OR to European Heritage. Period. End of.

Our advice is to fucking LEAVE and take up Ghana's offer. Leave, because if they STAY then in the not to distant future heads are going to start being cracked and this is the word on the ground that MANY MANY European Patriots - including members of the Armed Forces who are in the European Patriot movement from across this Continent will be going to Britain to assist the British Patriots in dealing with this scum. So African scum take up the offer and go back to your Ancestral lands in Africa beginning with Ghana.

Ghana Invites African Americans to 'Come Home' in Wake of U.S. Protests

1591812485876.png

1591812466782.png

Last edited:
If there is one thing Tammy Tainant loves more than cross-dressing, it’s a Muslim man being successful in eradicating Western history and culture.
Especially in England.

It's very tragic, 80 years ago Britain was our enemy even though we admired them very much, they were the enemy and so many young British soldiers bravely fought and many died because they THOUGHT they were preserving the British way of life for many future Generations and now look at Britain. ALL those young British soldiers then died for zero, I will say a prayer for their Souls, my peoples the older ones will tell ANYONE those British soldiers were the Best of The British RIP they were our enemy but they had our respect. And I am so sorry that because of certain things we were forced into fighting one another, tonight I will say a prayer and light a candle to remember them and also of course to remember our lost brave soldiers also.

In London they have The Cenotaph this to remember ALL British soldiers from ALL wars who fought and died to preserve what they THOUGHT was the British way of life for many future Generations and look what the Imported Feral Blacks from African Shit Holes and the Mooselimb scum and the Leftist scum did to The Cenotaph on what was supposed to be the British D-Day. Disgusting:

View attachment 348070

View attachment 348071

The equivalant of trashing the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier.
Thank God it's guarded day and night.

Especially in England.

View attachment 348070

View attachment 348071

The equivalant of trashing the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier.
Thank God it's guarded day and night.

They have ZERO respect, WTF when I lived in London even I used to go and put flowers on their Centotaph and they are not even my soldiers that it is remembering, but they gave up their young lives and got ZERO in return and they would all be turning in their graves now, looking down from Heaven at the Multicutural Shit Hole that USED to be London, in control of feral Africans and Mooselimbs ALL wanting to TRASH THE BRITISH WAY OF LIFE and BRITISH CULTURE AND HERITAGE the things those British soldiers went to their graves to PRESERVE. Disgusting and very sad. An outrage, WTF Boris Johnson pull your finger out already.

Forum List

Back