Well, everyone ready for the Comey Russian shit this week?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Get ready. Should be great. Now that the left cannot explain why Florida is not gone like Gore said it would be by 2013 and how the Paris Accord will do nothing for the mythical man made global warming.

I look forward to hearing about the memos he wrote after each meeting with Cheetolini...especially the "loyalty" meeting.
Comey will refuse to even say whether the 'memo' exist.
Anyone who thinks Mueller is going to allow Comey to say a fucking word that could in any way affect his investigation is fucking delusional!
Comey will sit there and say fuck all for a couple of hours and Gowdey will tell him to fuck off and stop wasting the committee's time.
"I can not confirm or deny any conversations I had between President Trump and myself.
I can not confirm or deny there are any written memos I may or may not have written regarding any conversations I had or did not have between President Trump and myself"
You watch Chrissy Matthews the BOMBSHELL from comey won't explode and you'll end up looking like the fucking loser you are.

Last edited:
I look forward to Comey explaining the discrepancies in his earlier statements.
A witness under oath commits perjury by making a statement in a court or other proceeding that the witness knows is not true. The statement must be “material” to the subject of the proceeding, meaning that it must have some relationship to the lawsuit, investigation, or inquiry of the proceeding.

Comey better stick to his story that he has never been aware of any political pressure being put on a case.

Perjury: Laws and Penalties | Criminal Law

The OP mixes in all of the hot topics, and of course Ewe, willow tree, are wrong about your conclusion in #7.

I look forward to Comey explaining the discrepancies in his earlier statements.
A witness under oath commits perjury by making a statement in a court or other proceeding that the witness knows is not true. The statement must be “material” to the subject of the proceeding, meaning that it must have some relationship to the lawsuit, investigation, or inquiry of the proceeding.

Comey better stick to his story that he has never been aware of any political pressure being put on a case.

Perjury: Laws and Penalties | Criminal Law

I love your map. Did you know that map represents 2/3 of the entire GDP?

Every where else on the map is where the opioid, meth addicted welfare collectors live. AKA: Trump country.

I look forward to hearing about the memos he wrote after each meeting with Cheetolini...especially the "loyalty" meeting.

If those memos exist he can be criminally liable for not reporting them!
Actually, no, he can't. But Trump and anyone in his circle can be, depending on what's in them.

We already determined in 1974 that the President isn't above the law. You must not have been around then.

Looks like a refresher course is in order.

The OP mixes in all of the hot topics, and of course Ewe, willow tree, are wrong about your conclusion in #7.
Yeah, Jake Off because you've been so right for two years now regarding all things, real and imagined, related to Trump. Your heap is getting quite tall.
I have been better than you at this. I told you that she would win the PV vote easily, she did: I told you he would cheat in the upper MW to win, he did; I told you he would stumble out of the gate, he has. And now Trump is going to be knocked to the ground, with Comey's foot in the middle of his back, as he should. Tough to defend the Orange Criminal.

Yeah, Jake Off because you've been so right for two years now regarding all things, real and imagined, related to Trump. Your heap is getting quite tall.
Just keep staring into the tunnel at that light kool aid drinker.

It's not really a train.

Trump had no "intent" to do anything wrong. He's just a sincere businessman trying to save the US from liberalism. Comey should have indicted H for mishandling classified info. Trump has zero legal worries. The dems like Rice, and the IRS bitch, who actually broke laws should also be indicted. C'mon Jeff lets get busy.

If those memos exist he can be criminally liable for not reporting them!
Actually, no, he can't. But Trump and anyone in his circle can be, depending on what's in them.

We already determined in 1974 that REPUBLICAN Presidents ARE NOT above the law. You must not have been around then.

Looks like a refresher course is in order.

FIFY, you stupid fucking double talking hypocritical ignorant blob.

Forum List

Back