Well first their was New York then comes California now we have........

And so it begins....
Liberals know what's best for us.
Still waiting for the announcement that they will take over our IRA accounts and 401 K plans.
Because it's for our own good and for the good of the country.

This is gonna get scary.

PHHHHHhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttt.....

Don't worry.

These bills are nothing more than Democratic grandstanding to support Obama create enough smoke to hide the fact he doesn't have the leadership ability necessary to have ever helped pass a federal budget.

And so it begins....
Still waiting for the announcement that they will take over our IRA accounts and 401 K plans.

This is gonna get scary.

Don't worry.

These bills are nothing more than Democratic grandstanding to support Obama create enough smoke to hide the fact he doesn't have the leadership ability necessary to have ever helped pass a federal budget.

Hell they may get lucky and get something unconstitutional passed.

They are trying to take firearms that are specifically protected by the second amendment. They can't do that.

Can you point out the specific makes and models that are mentioned in the second?

For the 10,001 time
For a firearm to be protected it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia,

Miller vs. U.S.

Lewis vs U.S.

You don't know what the militia is, do you?

Can you point out the specific makes and models that are mentioned in the second?

For the 10,001 time
For a firearm to be protected it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia,

Miller vs. U.S.

Lewis vs U.S.

You don't know what the militia is, do you?

It's not the regular army nor is it the national guard.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Missouri gun confiscate
Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms ? Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit

and Minnesota

Breaking: MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns? Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit

I'm laughing my ass off at the idiots who think people will just turn their guns in without a fight and I don't mean a court fight. They actually think making a law will make things better and make people submit.

Is English your second language?

Missouri gun confiscate
Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms ? Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit

and Minnesota

Breaking: MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns? Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit

I'm laughing my ass off at the idiots who think people will just turn their guns in without a fight and I don't mean a court fight. They actually think making a law will make things better and make people submit.

Is being stupid a way of life for you?

And so it begins....

This is gonna get scary.

Don't worry.

This bill is sure going to make Missouri more Red. The GOP should send the Democrat morons a thank you note.

Missouri gun confiscate

and Minnesota

Is being stupid a way of life for you?

You just keep proving how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back