Well I guess I don't need to worry about doxxing Walz's battalion commander, because his battalion commander has done it himself on Facebook.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
It can't get much worse for Walz than this.

I imagine pressure is mounting behind the scenes to dump him.

It is shocking that no important Democrats has [yet] come out against Walz. Twenty years ago, they would have lined up by now to denounce him. Now, 🦗

Well I guess I don't need to worry about doxxing Walz's battalion commander, because his battalion commander has done it himself on Facebook.
So everyone understands, Walz's battalion commander was his direct supervisor, and the bond between a Lieutenant Colonel battalion commander and his battalion Command Sergeant Major is one of sacred trust (or at least it is supposed to be).
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Colonel (Ret.) John Kolb, Minnesota Army National Guard. See below.
·
1.4M
Views

TamponTimmy is a deserter... an AWOL coward. Anybody that's ever served knows the brotherhood in a unit (squadron, in my case). You don't shit on that. But let him wallow in his cowardice. Something that guzzled horse cum to the point of being hospitalized is not likely to understand the bond with your fellow warriors, inside of a military unit. There's more than just a screw loose... hmm?

9cad39d1eed30fa42e064178b5a36013.jpg