Well, I'm Heading to the Polls in Virginia Libberstains

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Yes tards, time to vote for President Trump on this Super Tuesday. After pulling the lever, I should be able to make three other counties in the state to cast my vote prior to supper tonight.

God Bless America, and President Trump.

Trump '16

Check your vote and make sure Rubio didn't get it. He's already tried to steal Trump votes in 4 states. If he wins a single state we'll know Gates was fixing computers again like we think he did in Iowa.

Yes tards, time to vote for President Trump on this Super Tuesday. After pulling the lever, I should be able to make three other counties in the state to cast my vote prior to supper tonight.

Trump '16
a pole going to the polls

We should have two ID's and one a picture ID and a vote's card, no illegals should get to vote.

Trump '16

A Pole who wants to get poled by Donald Trump. Good luck, Ben Dover.

Check your vote and make sure Rubio didn't get it. He's already tried to steal Trump votes in 4 states. If he wins a single state we'll know Gates was fixing computers again like we think he did in Iowa.
I thought you said Obama will stay another term

I thought you said Obama will stay another term
I believe he won't leave. That's right.
Do you mind letting me have a moment to dream big? It's called a Trump presidency.
I believe in miracles also. So anything is possible here, Guno. Let's not talk about Obama today.
I'm having a great day so far! Why ruin it?

Trump '16
well at least you should know how to pull that lever,you pull your pecker enough every time you think of trump....

Trump '16

A Pole who wants to get poled by Donald Trump. Good luck, Ben Dover.

Is your queer discussion topic "ok" rules wise in this forum, bigot homophobe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back