Well, its time for another "I gotcha" for GOP nut voters!! LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Republicans Realize Taking Obamacare Away From Their Voters Maybe Isn't A Great Idea
564507fa290000d7004dce46.jpeg

Sure, he still wants to scrap Kynect and have Kentuckians use the federally run exchange atHealthCare.gov. But on Medicaid, Bevin has begun to sound a little like Capito and Daines. It's not clear what he's actually going to do when he takes office next month, but it seems more in line with putting conservative window-dressing on the Medicaid expansion rather than repealing it. Almost 418,000 Kentuckians were enrolled in Medicaid under the expansion as of March.

When this hedge fund millionaire was going through difficult times during the great meltdown of 08'...financially he would have had to give up a few homes and one of his dark adopted babies, Bevin's always a man of grand ideas.....thought swiftly and without hesitation, "why not utilize the government handout's money offered to poor millionaires, like me and the banks"? Valla, his homes were saved and the black kid returned to his adopted family.

I think the poor saps of Ky. wasted once again a vote on a nut...all promises made to get your votes, but once in office...its a whole new ball game.....Me thinks this will be the case here too....

Republicans Realize Taking Obamacare Away From Their Voters Maybe Isn't A Great Idea
564507fa290000d7004dce46.jpeg

Sure, he still wants to scrap Kynect and have Kentuckians use the federally run exchange atHealthCare.gov. But on Medicaid, Bevin has begun to sound a little like Capito and Daines. It's not clear what he's actually going to do when he takes office next month, but it seems more in line with putting conservative window-dressing on the Medicaid expansion rather than repealing it. Almost 418,000 Kentuckians were enrolled in Medicaid under the expansion as of March.

When this hedge fund millionaire was going through difficult times during the great meltdown of 08'...financially he would have had to give up a few homes and one of his dark adopted babies, Bevin's always a man of grand ideas.....thought swiftly and without hesitation, "why not utilize the government handout's money offered to poor millionaires, like me and the banks"? Valla, his homes were saved and the black kid returned to his adopted family.

I think the poor saps of Ky. wasted once again a vote on a nut...all promises made to get your votes, but once in office...its a whole new ball game.....Me thinks this will be the case here too....
Like the poor saps voting in obuthole twice.

This may be the biggest political mystery to me right now, and that's saying something.

They keep saying they're "going to repeal Obamacare", but in the five years since the ACA was enacted, and the seven years since it's been discussed, the GOP has somehow managed to avoid providing the public with a single, clear, fleshed-out alternative.

Have they not yet realized that they can't capture the public's interest that way?

Weird.

Forum List

Back