🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well.....looks like the hilary just really irritated Trump supporters....

The prosecution pushed for the dismissal in order to file in a new state with new witnesses. But regardless, it's a wonder that you immediately accept the accusations against Clinton and show total outrage over accusations against Trump and his good friend Jeff Epstein.

Wrong again....Epstein is Willy's pal and not from 30 years ago either...he's still raping little teenies on a regular basis. Trying to reverse the roles of the creepshow you support ain't working.
So now you deny that Trump is friends with Epstein, and has in fact praised him. You should be embarrassed by how ignorant you are.

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton cosy relationship detailed in new book by James Patterson | Daily Mail Online

Such was the closeness between Epstein and Clinton that the former president once said through a spokesman: 'Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science.

'I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.'
Trump didn't need a spokesman to praise Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the legion of dunces to change their minds over this. It's trying to get new voters that Trump needs is where the problem lies.
Did Hillary suddenly become honest, incorruptible and lose her history of crime?

No?

Then why would this news about Trump change anyone's mind?

I don't expect people who go to conspiracy theory websites to have a clue about much of anything.

With normal people, this most likely finishes Trump off.

Morons like you think Breitbart is a "conspiracy theory website" while MoveOn.org is a legitimate news organization.

The prosecution pushed for the dismissal in order to file in a new state with new witnesses. But regardless, it's a wonder that you immediately accept the accusations against Clinton and show total outrage over accusations against Trump and his good friend Jeff Epstein.

Wrong again....Epstein is Willy's pal and not from 30 years ago either...he's still raping little teenies on a regular basis. Trying to reverse the roles of the creepshow you support ain't working.
So now you deny that Trump is friends with Epstein, and has in fact praised him. You should be embarrassed by how ignorant you are.

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton cosy relationship detailed in new book by James Patterson | Daily Mail Online

Such was the closeness between Epstein and Clinton that the former president once said through a spokesman: 'Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science.

'I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.'

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump has never been on Epstein's plane. Clinton has been on it 26 times - several times when the manifest showed underage girls were also on it.

Trump has never been on Epstein's plane. Clinton has been on it 26 times - several times when the manifest showed underage girls were also on it.
Trump has definitely been on Epstein's plane. Unless he decided to charter his own to Epstein's Island. Trump has partied with Epstein many times. They're even implicated in a rape case together. Trump thinks he's a terrific guy.

Trump has definitely been on Epstein's plane. Unless he decided to charter his own to Epstein's Island. Trump has partied with Epstein many times. They're even implicated in a rape case together. Trump thinks he's a terrific guy.

He has never been listed on the manifest, douche bag. He has his own plane.

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

Legions on mindless democrats support Trump....so.....

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the legion of dunces to change their minds over this. It's trying to get new voters that Trump needs is where the problem lies.
Did Hillary suddenly become honest, incorruptible and lose her history of crime?

No?

I don't expect people who go to conspiracy theory websites to have a clue about much of anything.

Morons like you think Breitbart is a "conspiracy theory website" while MoveOn.org is a legitimate news organization.

Neither is a legitimate news organization, little boy.

Looking around......it doesn't look like the trash dump against Trump Friday is having the effect hilary thought it would have. True....any other republican would be a puddle of goo in the fetal position....but from what I am reading.....Trump supporters are fucking pissed off and getting madder by the hour........this is technique is not new....it isn't original....and it has probably lost it's punch..............now we this race is really on....let's see what Trump does with it....
now we this race is really on

no, it's all over but the crying

Where's the proof? Trump is "implicated" in a phony case filed during the height of the election purely for political purposes. Only morons don't understand that.

No?

Brietbart is more credible than NBC or the New York Times.

No?

Brietbart pushed birtherism conspiracies and it's CEO is the campaign manager of one of the candidates. That shouldn't sit well with anyone interested in the truth.

No?

Brietbart pushed birtherism conspiracies and it's CEO is the campaign manager of one of the candidates. That shouldn't sit well with anyone interested in the truth.

Do you know who George Stephanopoulos is? Half the media has worked for one Democrat or another, moron.

Looking around......it doesn't look like the trash dump against Trump Friday is having the effect hilary thought it would have. True....any other republican would be a puddle of goo in the fetal position....but from what I am reading.....Trump supporters are fucking pissed off and getting madder by the hour........this is technique is not new....it isn't original....and it has probably lost it's punch..............now we this race is really on....let's see what Trump does with it....
It's not about Trump at this point. It's about Pence and his ability to stay on the ticket and not look like a hypocrite: destroying his career forever when, and not if Trump loses to Hillary. If you think Friday's dump was the worst Hillary has on Trump to date, think again. Imagine his loose mouth, his swaggering arrogance, sexism that is infamous, and all the time he spent in front of live mics and cameras over the last several decades.

It's no longer about Trump. It's about what will happen to the GOP Congressional candidates. Hillary has forced the GOP to play the hand it must. And if they remember that, the next guy on the ticket will gain allegiance of the voters who are sick of Hillary's camp and their BS.

This is the fault of people not vetting Trump properly and Hillary's ruthlessness. Live and learn.

She didn't upset only Trump supporters, all of America is laughing at her for releasing innocent and somewhat funny locker room banter by Trump... They have tried to convince us that he is a misogynist, racist, xenophobe and this is all they can come up with. Weak...

Remember, Hillary has enabled a rape herself... rape of a 12-year old kid. It's kind of desperate to try win the election this way.

Where's the proof? Trump is "implicated" in a phony case filed during the height of the election purely for political purposes. Only morons don't understand that.

But of course, the accusations against Clinton couldn't possibly be for political purposes. :rolleyes:

You're such a hack Brifag

Do you know who George Stephanopoulos is? Half the media has worked for one Democrat or another, moron.

Stephanopoulos wasn't working for a highly partisan 'news' organization and then went to work for Clinton. He worked on Clinton's campaign and then after that was hired on at a non-partisan news organization. One that didn't pander in idiotic conspiracy theories though did help sell the war in Iraq to the American people.

Stephanopoulos wasn't working for a highly partisan 'news' organization and then went to work for Clinton. He worked on Clinton's campaign and then after that was hired on at a non-partisan news organization. One that didn't pander in idiotic conspiracy theories though did help sell the war in Iraq to the American people.
You think ABC is a non partisan news organization?

Here we have a classic example of why logic and facts are wasted on leftwing douche bags: Everything they believe is pure fantasy. It would be easier to reason with someone on LSD.

BTW, moron, Stephanopoulos donated large sums of money to the Clinton Foundation.

Because we already know Trump used to be in showbiz satire. And that was 10 years in the past of him talking about his attraction to women.. We know Hillary wants us to think we have short term memory about her crimes.

Trumps funding is drying up and the voters in swing states are abandoning him

Trump needs a grand slam in the debates and he has two strikes in the ninth with nobody on

Trumps funding is drying up and the voters in swing states are abandoning him

Trump needs a grand slam in the debates and he has two strikes in the ninth with nobody on
You're inventing a lot of stuff. Do you have any actual evidence to backup these fantasies?

Forum List

Back