🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well.....looks like the hilary just really irritated Trump supporters....

Trump talks trash, Clinton is trash.
Only classy guys call their daughters hot pieces of ass
And only skanky ho's have another mans child, laughs at rapists at the child victims expense, etc.

Your turn.
Are you calling the mother of one of Trump's children a skanky ho? What do you say about the lawsuit happening as we speak accusing Trump and Epstein of raping 2 little girls?

Your turn.
Hillary is the skanky ho. Plus she is a carpet muncher while her husband preys on stupid assistants and getting a blow job.

The point is...well..never mind. You will NOT change my mind any more than I will change yours. And that is the problem we ALL are facing over these two schmucks. But...since there are no other choices..I will stick with Trump.
False. If Hillary stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone, she would lose my vote. Not the case with you and Dump.
I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.
Just fucking peachy.
another damn boycott on something that I dont use or watch in the first place.
Cant we boycott something that I use? how about fuel,, wait no not fuel that would suck. Ok, lets boycott monster energy drinks until they put the pressure on NBC to drop hillary.

Do they advertise on NBC, I don't watch them either.
I have no idea.
But I need to stop drinking so many, so what the hell.
Boycott monster for no good reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You leftists have no problem with Willy actually assaulting women though. He kept his rape victims under him by biting their lip and when he was finished told them "you should get some ice on that". Hard to believe nobody ever put a bullet in that piece of shit's brainpan.
You'd have a point if there was any documented evidence of "Willy" assaulting any women.

Enablers like your sorry ass is why he was never stopped....he's still doing it you know. Trump said his sell-date is age 35...what's Willy's, 15?

You leftists have no problem with Willy actually assaulting women though. He kept his rape victims under him by biting their lip and when he was finished told them "you should get some ice on that". Hard to believe nobody ever put a bullet in that piece of shit's brainpan.
You'd have a point if there was any documented evidence of "Willy" assaulting any women.

Enablers like your sorry ass is why he was never stopped....he's still doing it you know. Trump said his sell-date is age 35...what's Willy's, 15?
Trump's next court date for raping a 13 and 12 year old is next week. I wonder if his "sell-date" will come up in the conversation.

Look, you leftists seem to have forgotten what else was in the news yesterday....and it's not from 2005. Your diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal got caught saying her "dream" is open borders and amnesty. When the country club GOPers get over their fake outrage about what Trump said, the Rats will be back pretending Hillary isn't the creature from the whitewater lagoon. What happens if she passes out in public again, eh?
lol.gif

The Podesta emails haven't been verified as being real and in the past Wikileaks has found to have distributed fake documents.

So far they've only bothered to deny 1, doesn't look pretty.

Looking around......it doesn't look like the trash dump against Trump Friday is having the effect hilary thought it would have. True....any other republican would be a puddle of goo in the fetal position....but from what I am reading.....Trump supporters are fucking pissed off and getting madder by the hour........this is technique is not new....it isn't original....and it has probably lost it's punch..............now we this race is really on....let's see what Trump does with it....

You mean the 3 of them that are still left--LOL. What I am seeing is the overwhelming majority of the Republican party, (the 54% of them that did not cast a vote for Trump) are the ones that are really getting PISSED. They're pissed because morons have taken over their party, and they're making a list of those that have supported and or endorsed Donald Trump, as you can color their political careers DONE. They have basically committed political suicide over Trump.

The Political hit list is:
Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie, Mike Pense to name just a few.. All the others are on this link, if you want to check your congressman and senator.
List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The REICH wing talk show hosts are also on the hit list:
Starting with Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Laura Ingram, Judge Jeanine, Bill O'Reilly, and their frequent quests. Mike Huckabee, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Rudy Guiliani, Newt Gingrich and all the others that have promoted and endorsed this Chimpanzee. Who's going to want to listen to them after this?

Here's one of their favorites after getting corned by a caller that was able to sneak on his radio program. All in the name of ratings and those obscene profit breaks. It's going to be interesting to see how Mr. Talent on Loan from Gawwwwd-d address's this latest Trump debacle.

Donald Trump broke the conservative media
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

FOX NEWS: We'll see if they survive this (after) the Tsunami hits the Republican party. They're already tanking in ratings. Millions have turned them off and turned on CNN.

"Fox News, meanwhile, has given Donald Trump the level of positive coverage that money could never (legally) buy, and as a result, they’ve dropped in the ratings. It’s no coincidence that as Trump enablers and outright supporters have focused more and more on Trump, their level of appeal has dropped. They don’t have the diversity of panelists CNN has managed to grab, and they don’t have hosts who allow both sides to speak freely.

What’s more, the rising star of Fox News, Megyn Kelly, was fast becoming the most popular personality, and then Donald Trump not only insulted her, but the network on multiple occasions met with Trump to try to work things out and get him to come back on the air. If Kelly decided not to remain with Fox News when her contract is up, Fox News would fall even further – and they would deserve it.

The quality of coverage is key, and Fox News is not providing it. What they have failed to realize is that Donald Trump is but a blip in the ratings. What people will perceive of you when he has come and gone is what will decide your fate. And, if the numbers continue to fall, you can pretty much guess what life is going to be like for them after Trump has gone."
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

The LIST continues to grow. And in the interim, after Trump's latest disaster, (the audio regarding his vulgar comments toward women) they are acting like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship. BUT the point is they should have NEVER endorsed or promoted Trump in the first place.
GOP Members Withdraw Support for Trump
Hugh Hewitt calls on Trump to withdraw from race

Last edited:
Trump's next court date for raping a 13 and 12 year old is next week. I wonder if his "sell-date" will come up in the conversation.

link, liar?
It's set for October 14. You've lied a lot in this thread. You should probably stop calling me a liar, since I'm the only one who's proved what I've said.

In order to allow Plaintiff the full amount of time authorized by Rule 4(m) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure to serve Defendants and to allow Defendants the full amount of time authorized by Rule 12(a) to respond to the complaint in advance of the initial pretrial conference, the conference shall be adjourned until October 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.

Donald Trump Rape Case September 9 Trial: Facts About Lawsuit From Accuser

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Do you really think that producer didn't run to the network and look what I have? If so you're a bigger fool than you been making yourself out to be.

I'm saying they didn't sit on it as though they would have used this footage in 2005.

But what you are doing is letting Trump off the hook by blaming the messenger. The motive for whoever found the tape is irrelevant.

No I'm saying they sat on it because he was making them a boat load of money with the Apprentice. You don't kill the golden goose. As soon as he left them it came out and they waited till just the right time, like good little regressive networks do.
Some of Trump's must inappropriate, disgusting comments about women appeared on The Apprentice.

And that alters what I said how? BTW I never watched it.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Do you really think that producer didn't run to the network and look what I have? If so you're a bigger fool than you been making yourself out to be.

I'm saying they didn't sit on it as though they would have used this footage in 2005.

But what you are doing is letting Trump off the hook by blaming the messenger. The motive for whoever found the tape is irrelevant.

No I'm saying they sat on it because he was making them a boat load of money with the Apprentice. You don't kill the golden goose. As soon as he left them it came out and they waited till just the right time, like good little regressive networks do.
Some of Trump's must inappropriate, disgusting comments about women appeared on The Apprentice.

You said they would never air his comments as long as he was the golden goose. But not only did they, they were also the vessel for some of those comments.

Who cares? Trump still said it.

11 years ago, who cares. He's still better than the hildabitch.

I guess a 850K settlement isn't evidence enough for ya.

In order to allow Plaintiff the full amount of time authorized by Rule 4(m) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure to serve Defendants and to allow Defendants the full amount of time authorized by Rule 12(a) to respond to the complaint in advance of the initial pretrial conference, the conference shall be adjourned until October 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.

Nope you're still lying...from your horseshit link:

"The Republican presidential nominee has previously said the allegations in the lawsuit, which were dismissed by a Los Angeles Federal Court judge last month, are “categorically false” and “disgusting.”

Are you unclear as to what the word "evidence" means?

It was just a joke, dude.

And yet it was clearly true, as you clowns prove every day.

Dude, Hillary played politics while Americans were dying. It's funny how you globalists keep trying to take some sort of high ground that you don't have.

:lol:

What do you think "politics" is?

Are you trying to make a valid point? Because if so, FAIL.

:lol:

The fact that my point flew over your head does not make it "invalid".

You have no point, not a valid one. Nothing you said refuted Hillary's insipid indifference to human life and honor.

personally I would not pay 850k to cover up something I didnt do.
Crap, that would be my entire retirement savings account right now.

"The Republican presidential nominee has previously said the allegations in the lawsuit, which were dismissed by a Los Angeles Federal Court judge last month, are “categorically false” and “disgusting.”
The prosecution pushed for the dismissal in order to file in a new state with new witnesses. But regardless, it's a wonder that you immediately accept the accusations against Clinton and show total outrage over accusations against Trump and his good friend Jeff Epstein.

The prosecution pushed for the dismissal in order to file in a new state with new witnesses. But regardless, it's a wonder that you immediately accept the accusations against Clinton and show total outrage over accusations against Trump and his good friend Jeff Epstein.
arent you doin the opposite?
why is it a wonder to you?

Outside the politics of personal destruction, ie all the Rat party has after decades of ruining the USA, I'm curious how Trump's treatment of women has anything to do with the diaper-wearing, epileptic psychopath being what we want in the WH? Hint: she's still a piece of shit criminal who has never accomplished anything other than wreckage on her own.

You said they would never air his comments as long as he was the golden goose. But not only did they, they were also the vessel for some of those comments.

So I guess that's what made him the golden goose, so why are you folks freaking out?

Looking around......it doesn't look like the trash dump against Trump Friday is having the effect hilary thought it would have. True....any other republican would be a puddle of goo in the fetal position....but from what I am reading.....Trump supporters are fucking pissed off and getting madder by the hour........this is technique is not new....it isn't original....and it has probably lost it's punch..............now we this race is really on....let's see what Trump does with it....

Maybe because given Bill's over 2 dozen affairs and Hillary's attacks on these women intentionally trying to ruin them professionally and financially the Democrats hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts. Bill allegedly raped one woman and sexually assaulted another, had to pay over $800k to one of them. Hillary did her best to utterly destroy Monica Lewinsky calling her a liar and crazy until Monica bitch slapped Hillary with DNA evidence. Come on Bill stuck a cigar in a woman's vagina then stuck the thing in his mouth, then kissed Hillary and Democrats fake outrage over something Trump only said?

As for the GOP establishment dickheads, they have been firing torpedo's into Trump from day one and their faux moral outrage is sickening. They attack Trump while completely ignoring the sicko perv shit Bill and Hillary have been involved with, some of them openly stating they are voting for Hillary.

Forum List

Back