🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well.....looks like the hilary just really irritated Trump supporters....

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Do you really think that producer didn't run to the network and look what I have? If so you're a bigger fool than you been making yourself out to be.

Trump talks trash, Clinton is trash.
Only classy guys call their daughters hot pieces of ass
And only skanky ho's have another mans child, laughs at rapists at the child victims expense, etc.

Your turn.
Are you calling the mother of one of Trump's children a skanky ho? What do you say about the lawsuit happening as we speak accusing Trump and Epstein of raping 2 little girls?

Your turn.

Duh because he insulted their families, made fun of POW's, questioned their loyalty to thw country... so why would they ever support him?

On another lying-jag are ya, loser? He commented that the muslim Gold Star mother wasn't allowed to speak, which was true. Hillary has no problem with muslim women being treated as chattel and has proven that over and over again. My bet is you've slept with maybe two women and both of them laughed at you and never called back.
lol.gif

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Do you really think that producer didn't run to the network and look what I have? If so you're a bigger fool than you been making yourself out to be.

I'm saying they didn't sit on it as though they would have used this footage in 2005.

But what you are doing is letting Trump off the hook by blaming the messenger. The motive for whoever found the tape is irrelevant.

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

And yet the polls are still pretty tight, go figure.

Look, you leftists seem to have forgotten what else was in the news yesterday....and it's not from 2005. Your diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal got caught saying her "dream" is open borders and amnesty. When the country club GOPers get over their fake outrage about what Trump said, the Rats will be back pretending Hillary isn't the creature from the whitewater lagoon. What happens if she passes out in public again, eh?
lol.gif

And only skanky ho's have another mans child, laughs at rapists at the child victims expense, etc.

Your turn.
Are you calling the mother of one of Trump's children a skanky ho? What do you say about the lawsuit happening as we speak accusing Trump and Epstein of raping 2 little girls?

Your turn.
Hillary is the skanky ho. Plus she is a carpet muncher while her husband preys on stupid assistants and getting a blow job.

The point is...well..never mind. You will NOT change my mind any more than I will change yours. And that is the problem we ALL are facing over these two schmucks. But...since there are no other choices..I will stick with Trump.

Just fucking peachy.
another damn boycott on something that I dont use or watch in the first place.
Cant we boycott something that I use? how about fuel,, wait no not fuel that would suck. Ok, lets boycott monster energy drinks until they put the pressure on NBC to drop hillary.

Duh because he insulted their families, made fun of POW's, questioned their loyalty to thw country... so why would they ever support him?

On another lying-jag are ya, loser? He commented that the muslim Gold Star mother wasn't allowed to speak, which was true. Hillary has no problem with muslim women being treated as chattel and has proven that over and over again. My bet is you've slept with maybe two women and both of them laughed at you and never called back.
lol.gif
Sounds like you're pretty resentful of women. Like Trump is with POW's.

Some of us clowns have good company. I wonder...do you call your boss CK a clown too? Or is it just us...the peons?

:lol:

Stop whining, clown. No one is impressed by your victim complex.
I see. So..its just us peons. Yer a chickenshit. You prance in here and call Trump supporters clowns but I doubledamn guarantee you don't call CK that.

But you go ahead and slither back under your rock and turn it back on to me and my supposed victim complex if it makes you feel safer, you schmuck.

Look, you leftists seem to have forgotten what else was in the news yesterday....and it's not from 2005. Your diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal got caught saying her "dream" is open borders and amnesty. When the country club GOPers get over their fake outrage about what Trump said, the Rats will be back pretending Hillary isn't the creature from the whitewater lagoon. What happens if she passes out in public again, eh?
lol.gif

The Podesta emails haven't been verified as being real and in the past Wikileaks has found to have distributed fake documents.

OTE]
Sounds like you're pretty resentful of women. Like Trump is with POW's.

Projecting again, loser? Calling you out has nothing to do with women; it's about you knowing nothing about them and being envious of those of us who do. As far as POWs go, again you don't know what you're talking about. McCain was a lousy pilot, used poor judgement, and got his ass splashed and captured. If his daddy hadn't been an admiral, he'd have never gotten into the naval academy. On a personal note, I have nothing but respect for naval aviators...they got our asses out of many a jam in the ROV when AF pilots either were were late, couldn't find us, or dropped their ordnance on US instead of Nathan.

Your turn.

Your turn.
Hillary is the skanky ho. Plus she is a carpet muncher while her husband preys on stupid assistants and getting a blow job.

The point is...well..never mind. You will NOT change my mind any more than I will change yours. And that is the problem we ALL are facing over these two schmucks. But...since there are no other choices..I will stick with Trump.
False. If Hillary stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone, she would lose my vote. Not the case with you and Dump.

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

It was just a joke, dude.

And yet it was clearly true, as you clowns prove every day.

Dude, Hillary played politics while Americans were dying. It's funny how you globalists keep trying to take some sort of high ground that you don't have.

Your turn.

Your turn.

False. If Hillary stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone, she would lose my vote. Not the case with you and Dump.
And you know me that well, do ya? Ok. Whatever floats yer boat.

Forum List

Back