🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well.....looks like the hilary just really irritated Trump supporters....

OTE]
Sounds like you're pretty resentful of women. Like Trump is with POW's.

Projecting again, loser? Calling you out has nothing to do with women; it's about you knowing nothing about them and be envious of those of us who do.
Projecting? No, Trump is on video saying he doesn't like POW's. Seems like you're the one projecting. Loser.
Link please. If I recall correctly, he said he doesn't like the ones that get caught. Tacky, yes. Crude, yes. Cringeworthy, yes. But he still does more for veterans than the asshole in office now.

OTE]
Sounds like you're pretty resentful of women. Like Trump is with POW's.

Projecting again, loser? Calling you out has nothing to do with women; it's about you knowing nothing about them and be envious of those of us who do.
Projecting? No, Trump is on video saying he doesn't like POW's. Seems like you're the one projecting. Loser.
Link please. If I recall correctly, he said he doesn't like the ones that get caught. Tacky, yes. Crude, yes. Cringeworthy, yes. But he still does more for veterans than the asshole in office now.
By definition, a POW is a soldier who "gets caught." Were you aware?

Some of us clowns have good company. I wonder...do you call your boss CK a clown too? Or is it just us...the peons?

:lol:

Stop whining, clown. No one is impressed by your victim complex.
I see. So..its just us peons. Yer a chickenshit. You prance in here and call Trump supporters clowns but I doubledamn guarantee you don't call CK that.

But you go ahead and slither back under your rock and turn it back on to me and my supposed victim complex if it makes you feel safer, you schmuck.

No, I don't think I'm gonna go anywhere. I think I'll stay right here and mock you more.

To be honest, me and c_k don't talk politics much. But he's aware of my opinions of Trump and many of his followers.

Unlike you, he doesn't take everything so personally and doesn't act like a passive-aggressive little bitch about it.

You need to go back and listen to the audio. He definitely said Ivanka is a hot piece of ass until she's 35. Then it's time for her to check out.

That's not what he said but then you either don't know that or don't care...does anybody believe anything you say?

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

It was just a joke, dude.

And yet it was clearly true, as you clowns prove every day.

Dude, Hillary played politics while Americans were dying. It's funny how you globalists keep trying to take some sort of high ground that you don't have.

What do you think "politics" is?

You need to go back and listen to the audio. He definitely said Ivanka is a hot piece of ass until she's 35. Then it's time for her to check out.

That's not what he said but then you either don't know that or don't care...does anybody believe anything you say?
Trump said Ivanka is a hot piece of ass, and said that she will remain so until she's 35 when it's time for her to check out, as apparently all women must.

No, I don't think I'm gonna go anywhere. I think I'll stay right here and mock you more.

To be honest, me and c_k don't talk politics much. But he's aware of my opinions of Trump and many of his followers.

Unlike you, he doesn't take everything so personally and doesn't act like a passive-aggressive little bitch about it.

Hell of a way to talk to a woman....you a closet Trump voter?

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Do you really think that producer didn't run to the network and look what I have? If so you're a bigger fool than you been making yourself out to be.

I'm saying they didn't sit on it as though they would have used this footage in 2005.

But what you are doing is letting Trump off the hook by blaming the messenger. The motive for whoever found the tape is irrelevant.

No I'm saying they sat on it because he was making them a boat load of money with the Apprentice. You don't kill the golden goose. As soon as he left them it came out and they waited till just the right time, like good little regressive networks do.

There are no genders on the internet.

Are you a closet Women's Studies major?

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

Dude, Hillary played politics while Americans were dying. It's funny how you globalists keep trying to take some sort of high ground that you don't have.

Are you trying to make a valid point? Because if so, FAIL.

There are no genders on the internet.

Are you a closet Women's Studies major?

So I reckon you figure you can use women's bathrooms too, eh?

Are you trying to make a valid point? Because if so, FAIL.

The fact that my point flew over your head does not make it "invalid".

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Do you really think that producer didn't run to the network and look what I have? If so you're a bigger fool than you been making yourself out to be.

I'm saying they didn't sit on it as though they would have used this footage in 2005.

But what you are doing is letting Trump off the hook by blaming the messenger. The motive for whoever found the tape is irrelevant.

No I'm saying they sat on it because he was making them a boat load of money with the Apprentice. You don't kill the golden goose. As soon as he left them it came out and they waited till just the right time, like good little regressive networks do.
Some of Trump's must inappropriate, disgusting comments about women appeared on The Apprentice.

Who cares? Trump still said it.

You leftists have no problem with Willy actually assaulting women though. He kept his rape victims under him by biting their lip and when he was finished told them "you should get some ice on that". Hard to believe nobody ever put a bullet in that piece of shit's brainpan.

You leftists have no problem with Willy actually assaulting women though. He kept his rape victims under him by biting their lip and when he was finished told them "you should get some ice on that". Hard to believe nobody ever put a bullet in that piece of shit's brainpan.
You'd have a point if there was any documented evidence of "Willy" assaulting any women.

Just fucking peachy.
another damn boycott on something that I dont use or watch in the first place.
Cant we boycott something that I use? how about fuel,, wait no not fuel that would suck. Ok, lets boycott monster energy drinks until they put the pressure on NBC to drop hillary.

Do they advertise on NBC, I don't watch them either.

Forum List

Back