🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well.....looks like the hilary just really irritated Trump supporters....

In order to allow Plaintiff the full amount of time authorized by Rule 4(m) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure to serve Defendants and to allow Defendants the full amount of time authorized by Rule 12(a) to respond to the complaint in advance of the initial pretrial conference, the conference shall be adjourned until October 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.

Donald Trump Rape Case September 9 Trial: Facts About Lawsuit From Accuser

Nope you're still lying...from your horseshit link:

"The Republican presidential nominee has previously said the allegations in the lawsuit, which were dismissed by a Los Angeles Federal Court judge last month, are “categorically false” and “disgusting.”
The prosecution pushed for the dismissal in order to file in a new state with new witnesses. But regardless, it's a wonder that you immediately accept the accusations against Clinton and show total outrage over accusations against Trump and his good friend Jeff Epstein.
arent you doin the opposite?
why is it a wonder to you?
I think all the allegations are probably women feeling guilty and looking for attention and/or money. But I'm trying to get my finger on why the GOP is so selective about what allegations they immediately embrace.

The prosecution pushed for the dismissal in order to file in a new state with new witnesses. But regardless, it's a wonder that you immediately accept the accusations against Clinton and show total outrage over accusations against Trump and his good friend Jeff Epstein.

Wrong again....Epstein is Willy's pal and not from 30 years ago either...he's still raping little teenies on a regular basis. Trying to reverse the roles of the creepshow you support ain't working.

I'm saying they didn't sit on it as though they would have used this footage in 2005.

But what you are doing is letting Trump off the hook by blaming the messenger. The motive for whoever found the tape is irrelevant.

No I'm saying they sat on it because he was making them a boat load of money with the Apprentice. You don't kill the golden goose. As soon as he left them it came out and they waited till just the right time, like good little regressive networks do.
Some of Trump's must inappropriate, disgusting comments about women appeared on The Apprentice.

And that alters what I said how? BTW I never watched it.
You said they would never air his comments as long as he was the golden goose. But not only did they, they were also the vessel for some of those comments.

So I guess that's what made him the golden goose, so why are you folks freaking out?
Huh? I don't think a misogynist reality TV star who is an embarrassment to the country should be President. What are you talking about?

I think all the allegations are probably women feeling guilty and looking for attention and/or money. But I'm trying to get my finger on why the GOP is so selective about what allegations they immediately embrace.

You and James Carville and the rest of the vile crowd blaming Willy's rapes on his victims should be horsewhipped.

Wrong again....Epstein is Willy's pal and not from 30 years ago either...he's still raping little teenies on a regular basis. Trying to reverse the roles of the creepshow you support ain't working.
So now you deny that Trump is friends with Epstein, and has in fact praised him. You should be embarrassed by how ignorant you are.

I have to be honest with you. Regardless of if you are talking about Trump, Epstein or Clinton, you should have some type of hard proof before you suggest any one of them are raping teenagers, or anyone else for that matter on a regular basis.

You and James Carville and the rest of the vile crowd blaming Willy's rapes on his victims should be horsewhipped.
If you had proof of anything, or evidence of anything, I'd listen. Anyways, it's not "Willy" who's running for President.

You leftists have no problem with Willy actually assaulting women though. He kept his rape victims under him by biting their lip and when he was finished told them "you should get some ice on that". Hard to believe nobody ever put a bullet in that piece of shit's brainpan.
You'd have a point if there was any documented evidence of "Willy" assaulting any women.

I guess a 850K settlement isn't evidence enough for ya.

Are you unclear as to what the word "evidence" means?

Nope, the clintons don't part with that kind of money for grins and giggles. And a sitting president doesn't perjure himself, get impeached, pay fines and get disbarred for nothing. He settled because he knew there would be a much larger judgment in his future.

You leftists have no problem with Willy actually assaulting women though. He kept his rape victims under him by biting their lip and when he was finished told them "you should get some ice on that". Hard to believe nobody ever put a bullet in that piece of shit's brainpan.
You'd have a point if there was any documented evidence of "Willy" assaulting any women.

I guess a 850K settlement isn't evidence enough for ya.
personally I would not pay 850k to cover up something I didnt do.
Crap, that would be my entire retirement savings account right now.

He got it from donors.

I have to be honest with you. Regardless of if you are talking about Trump, Epstein or Clinton, you should have some type of hard proof before you suggest any one of them are raping teenagers, or anyone else for that matter on a regular basis.

There is no "hard" proof outside of testimony from those who were on Epstein's plane or at his villa and nobody is about to do that. "Rightwinger" made the allegation about Trump and I answered him in kind. He put up a false story about Trump and I destroyed it. Yet he keeps making the accusation when he knows he's lying. Google Clinton and Epstein and make your own conclusions....they like em young and drugged.

There is no "hard" proof outside of testimony from those who were on Epstein's plane or at his villa and nobody is about to do that. "Rightwinger" made the allegation about Trump and I answered him in kind. He put up a false story about Trump and I destroyed it. Yet he keeps making the accusation when he knows he's lying. Google Clinton and Epstein and make your own conclusions....they like em young and drugged.
No "hard" proof huh? Kind of like with "Willy's" cases. Hmm.

If you had proof of anything, or evidence of anything, I'd listen. Anyways, it's not "Willy" who's running for President.

You're a lying sack of shit and I couldn't care less what you'd "listen" to. And there it is...Willy ain't running. Well wrong again, Hillary said she's "putting him in charge of the economy"...so we're hanging that impeached traitor piece of shit around the old witch's neck. And BTW, you might want to consider what might happen to your personally when this country is further overrun with the human livestock from central and south america. You must leave the basement for some reason on occasion and you're no less a target to their car-jackings and home-invasions as any of us Trump folks are. Tell them you're a liberal and support their viva la raza horseshit and they'll laugh in your face, fool.

No I'm saying they sat on it because he was making them a boat load of money with the Apprentice. You don't kill the golden goose. As soon as he left them it came out and they waited till just the right time, like good little regressive networks do.
Some of Trump's must inappropriate, disgusting comments about women appeared on The Apprentice.

And that alters what I said how? BTW I never watched it.
You said they would never air his comments as long as he was the golden goose. But not only did they, they were also the vessel for some of those comments.

So I guess that's what made him the golden goose, so why are you folks freaking out?
Huh? I don't think a misogynist reality TV star who is an embarrassment to the country should be President. What are you talking about?

Nah you just want one as first pervert and his accomplice as number 1. Give it a rest will ya, you got no high ground here.

No "hard" proof huh? Kind of like with "Willy's" cases. Hmm.

You wouldn't know "hard proof" if it bit you on the lip like Willy does his rape victims.

"better put some ice on that" and he put on his sunglasses and walked out".
-Juanita Broaddrick-

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the legion of dunces to change their minds over this. It's trying to get new voters that Trump needs is where the problem lies.
Did Hillary suddenly become honest, incorruptible and lose her history of crime?

No?

Then why would this news about Trump change anyone's mind?

You're a lying sack of shit and I couldn't care less what you'd "listen" to. And there it is...Willy ain't running. Well wrong again, Hillary said she's "putting him in charge of the economy"...so we're hanging that impeached traitor piece of shit around the old witch's neck. And BTW, you might want to consider what might happen to your personally when this country is further overrun with the human livestock from central and south america. You must leave the basement for some reason on occasion and you're no less a target to their car-jackings and home-invasions as any of us Trump folks are. Tell them you're a liberal and support their viva la raza horseshit and they'll laugh in your face, fool.
Furthermore, he'll remain in mom's basement when some cheap foreign laborer takes his job.

So now you deny that Trump is friends with Epstein, and has in fact praised him. You should be embarrassed by how ignorant you are.

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton cosy relationship detailed in new book by James Patterson | Daily Mail Online

Such was the closeness between Epstein and Clinton that the former president once said through a spokesman: 'Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science.

'I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.'

Furthermore, he'll remain in mom's basement when some cheap foreign laborer takes his job.
^ resenting his own existence

Yes he is, douche bag. Haven't you seen video of him giving campaign speeches? Hillary has said numerous times that they are a "package deal."

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the legion of dunces to change their minds over this. It's trying to get new voters that Trump needs is where the problem lies.
Did Hillary suddenly become honest, incorruptible and lose her history of crime?

No?

Then why would this news about Trump change anyone's mind?

I don't expect people who go to conspiracy theory websites to have a clue about much of anything.

With normal people, this most likely finishes Trump off.

Forum List

Back