Well nice to meet you all

Let the attacks come! I’m more then ready for the fire from small military men like usa hahaha

oh no transgenders are coming hahaa

He transplant from another place. Heard great things about here.. you can call me Z

Oh crap . . . Z? The world really must be near the end. . . . :ack-1:

68dfsq.jpg

Anywho. . . welcome. . . :113:

It’s a long story
We see a lot of long stories in American politics. Confusion seems to be the aphrodisiac of the current administration with a leader who vascillates between old and new lies, a public persona of mental illness, a history of extortion of foreign aid packages laundered by his party, and who makes promises in the morning that he relinquishes by evening, especially after the votes are counted in his favor and ignored by all those who took him at his undeserved word. The man never met a lie he couldn't twist, and America is stuck. *sigh*

Hey Z. Is it a fair guess that you don’t speak English as your mother tongue? If my guess is right, I congratulate you on your level of proficiency in English.

English IS my native tongue. And it’s also my only language. I am studying another language occasionally. I have no skill at languages. I’ve been assured I am not even proficient at English. (But I don’t pay much attention to the quips of liberals.)
Why are you talking so loud he’s foreign not deaf?

welcome to the board rooooskie -

seems putin's puppet couldn't get the job done, & now vlad seems to be just as impotent. i do recommend you make sure that hazmat suit you were supplied with isn't as cheap as the tires yer military got issued.

anyhoo- see you around!
If I were new to these boards I would introduce myself as a pro Putin Russian. That would be fun catfishing y’all

Forum List

Back