Well Sarah, God wanted the House to be Dem control and Pelosi or as

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump calls her , Nancy, to be the house speaker and God does not want a wall apparently. LOL. And Hillary won the popular vote, and do not forget that fact.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN)White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said she believes God wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 election, the Christian Broadcasting Network reported on Wednesday.

"I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that's why he's there," Sanders told CBN's David Brody and Jennifer Wishon, according to a transcript of the interview provided by CBN.

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president' - CNNPolitics

And a God wanted the Vegas mass shooting and Roe V Wade and the Holocaust.
#SarahLogic

Trump calls her , Nancy, to be the house speaker and God does not want a wall apparently. LOL. And Hillary won the popular vote, and do not forget that fact.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN)White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said she believes God wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 election, the Christian Broadcasting Network reported on Wednesday.

"I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that's why he's there," Sanders told CBN's David Brody and Jennifer Wishon, according to a transcript of the interview provided by CBN.

I am sure that God didnt have a hand in all those recounts in how many states again? Lucifer loves a good cheater....As the ends justify the means.

I am sure that God didnt have a hand in all those recounts in how many states again? Lucifer loves a good cheater....As the ends justify the means.

You might want to tell Sarah that, or wait, you might not, it might make her go to an Evangelical shrink.

God sure has picked some stinkers in the past. Saying some leader was chosen by God is one small step away from claiming divine right to rule.

Forum List

Back