Well, that didn't take long

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I learned a valuable lesson in bad marketing, in the clearance aisle at Walmart this morning. The only worst possible thing they could have done would have been naming them "Queerios."

together1.jpg

together2.jpg

together3.jpg

Sometimes it's unavoidable but wherever I can, I use an alternative to any company that rams this nonsense down your throat.

There's an interesting clip from a recent Jo Rogan podcast (I can't remember the guests name) but he explains why companies are hell-bent on forcing this stuff on us. It's to do with share price and the markets and makes it clear these companies do not give one iota about the rights of anyone - only their bottom line.

If they haven't done so yet, I am sure that Coco Puffs are next...because, it resembles chocolate...and that means, it's racist for whites to be eating anything that resembles blackness. Lol
Or maybe, it's Trix...because, they resemble rainbow colors and it's only for gay people. So, that's sexist. :rolleyes:

• Banned
Sometimes it's unavoidable but wherever I can, I use an alternative to any company that rams this nonsense down your throat.

There's an interesting clip from a recent Jo Rogan podcast (I can't remember the guests name) but he explains why companies are hell-bent on forcing this stuff on us. It's to do with share price and the markets and makes it clear these companies do not give one iota about the rights of anyone - only their bottom line.

You know corporate Kellog's had to take a hit on that. Their current cereals are offering the chance to win a free X-Box or something.

If they haven't done so yet, I am sure that Coco Puffs are next...because, it resembles chocolate...and that means, it's racist for whites to be eating anything that resembles blackness. Lol
Or maybe, it's Trix...because, they resemble rainbow colors and it's only for gay people. So, that's sexist. :rolleyes:
You know you sound pathetic, right?

whiny little snowflake

You know corporate Kellog's had to take a hit on that. Their current cereals are offering the chance to win a free X-Box or something.
There are more normal people, than people like you. Normal people don’t care

Only trumpkins care. Now be a good boy an hour buy some chik fi le. You’ll feel better

Forum List

Back