Well, that didn't take long

Fruity Pebbles? I always thought Fred and Barney spent an awful lot of time together....

Fruity Pebbles? I always thought Fred and Barney spent an awful lot of time together....

They had Betty and Wilma, two hot babes.

1626637362546.png

They'll be trying to push that shit off on the Food banks soon for they can try to claim a tax deduction. They should just ship it all over to South Africa where they are already many starving who need some sort of sustenance.

I'm pretty sure they've already helped themselves to all they can eat.

sa looters.jpg

It would have made more sense if Kellogg's had changed the name from "Froot Loops" to "Fruit Loops". Thay way they could have played to the gay crowd and most wouldn't have noticed the change.

Too funny.

I think we may have a consumer protection act that says "fruit" on the product label has to have more fruit in it than not. My guess is that "froot loops" are an empty calorie product with labeled vitamin chemicals thrown in to give consumers the delusion that the added sugars would not cause cancer or obesity. And that's what I gather from my nose in nutrition, consumer, natural remedy, and pathology warning books on any given day. :whipg:

I think we may have a consumer protection act that says "fruit" on the product label has to have more fruit in it than not. My guess is that "froot loops" are an empty calorie product with labeled vitamin chemicals thrown in to give consumers the delusion that the added sugars would not cause cancer or obesity. And that's what I gather from my nose in nutrition, consumer, natural remedy, and pathology warning books on any given day. :whipg:

You are absolutely right. Froot Loops is fruit flavored but without any real nutritional value......however Fruit Loops was simply a marketing suggestion in light of Kellogg's attempts to make their cereal more appealing to LBQTs. Hence Fruit Loops ... funny not factual.

Forum List

Back