🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well, when we expect ALL OF THAT EVIDENCE the FBI has on the Russians collusion?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Could have sworn the left insisted there is plenty of evidence.

Just ask the black politicians still in office.

You know, like Maxine (the pathetic black woman) Waters.

When can we expect all of this vast evidence to be made public?

Any day now?

Will it be before or after the ice caps melt?

Could have sworn the left insisted there is plenty of evidence.

Just ask the black politicians still in office.

You know, like Maxine (the pathetic black woman) Waters.

When can we expect all of this vast evidence to be made public?

Any day now?

Will it be before or after the ice caps melt?
The LIBs in the MSM are already frantically working on inventing a new Trump SCANDAL!!!!!
Believe me. The DEMs are NEVER going to stop going after Obama's corrupt staff.
IF there was the slightest faintest 'fact' about the Trump/Russia collusion the NYT/WAPO/CNN/MSNBC would have received the 'leak'.
Never happened. Never will.

I'm not 100% convinced that "The Russians" hacked to DNC emails and released them to wikki leaks. I guess we just have to have faith in our intelligence agencies that it is so.

Why am I skeptical? I believe that some hackers are good enough to make it look like Russia did it even if they didn't. Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect the Chinese for example are that good.

Zounds like, Surs!, the far righties are worrying themselves into a frenzy.

Good.

I wonder if the Clinton campaign colluded with NBC to wait until after Trump had the republican nomination wrapped up to release the "pussy grabbing" tape. It's hard for me to believe that they didn't remember that tape until after the republican convention. I believe NBC sat on it until they thought it would do Trump the most damage and Clinton the most good.

Forum List

Back