Wendy Davis loser dem.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Court reinstates most of Texas' new abortion rules

Take that little B.

"This unanimous decision is a vindication of the careful deliberation by the Texas Legislature to craft a law to protect the health and safety of Texas women," Abbott, a Republican who is running for governor, said in a written statement.

PeoplePC - News

Last edited:

Take that little B.

"This unanimous decision is a vindication of the careful deliberation by the Texas Legislature to craft a law to protect the health and safety of Texas women," Abbott, a Republican who is running for governor, said in a written statement.

PeoplePC - News

Only rabid pro abortion fools would be against making sure that the women seeking abortions are being treated by someone with valid credentials.

I'm so glad the Appeals court reinstated most of the restrictions.

The panel said the provision does have a valid medical purpose – helping to ensure that the credentials of doctors who perform abortions are current. The law, the court said, acts as another layer of protection for patient safety.

Appeals court reinstates most of Texas' abortion restrictions - U.S. News

The left loves abortions so much they don't care if the "doctor" doing them is like that one in Philly...

As long as the babies are killed, the left is happy.

The left loves abortions so much they don't care if the "doctor" doing them is like that one in Philly...

The Left loves using children as props for their policies. Dead is better.
Good on the Texas legislature. And good on the judiciary that doesn't think they know better.

And I don't feel sorry for the abortionists who will be forced out of work, they can always find a job as a butcher. It might not pay as well but at least they'll still be doing what they love.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

So if the left wants to have abortion, why not let them sooner or later this might be the only way to get ride of them. Make it free and it will be there doom.
Its really between the woman and God anyway.

So if the left wants to have abortion, why not let them sooner or later this might be the only way to get ride of them. Make it free and it will be there doom.
That's true, but the babies they're hacking up didn't do anything wrong.

Yes they did they picked the wrong family

Last edited:
Where's all the gloating lefties that were all over this when the initial injunction was put in place? Is the crow a bit though to swallow?

I dont really see how this makes Wendy Davis a loser. I doubt she had anything to do with the decision. She just foolishy opposed the law to begin with.

Take that little B.

PeoplePC - News

Texas...the one remaining state I am so proud of.

"DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS" still holds true....:clap2:

Appeals court reinstates most of Texas' abortion restrictions

SucK it libs

Gloating is unbecoming, folks.

And there is a higher court to which this will be appealed.

I did not see you post that when the law was overturned and the liberals were doing somersualts. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
This ruling is incorrect:

In its 20-page ruling, the appeals court panel acknowledged that the provision "may increase the cost of accessing an abortion provider and decrease the number of physicians available to perform abortions." However, the panel said that the U.S. Supreme Court has held that having "the incidental effect of making it more difficult or more expensive to procure an abortion cannot be enough to invalidate" a law that serves a valid purpose, "one not designed to strike at the right itself."

Federal appeals court reinstates key restriction in Texas abortion law - CBS News

Because that's what exactly this and other anti-choice laws are meant to do.

Get rid of the right.

I dont really see how this makes Wendy Davis a loser. I doubt she had anything to do with the decision. She just foolishy opposed the law to begin with.

The title was basically in response to a lefties thread saying Davis ultimately won when the initial injunction was issued. I noticed he's avoiding this one.

Guess you missed the part where the law was crafted to fall within existing rulings, I fully expect it to be upheld.

Forum List

Back