We're about to witness a new first, at least I think it's a first....

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
The British Royal Family is about to have its first black member.

As The Guardian noted, "When Meghan weds Harry, Britain’s relationship with race will change for ever"
Now I haven't much to say about the couple and their nuptials. I wish them well, as I would any other couple.

FWIW, the marriage will mark the second time someone in direct succession (Prince Harry is sixth in line) for the British throne will wed an American, thus a commoner, if you will. Wallis Simpson was the first, and she married the Prince of Wales, nee King of England. Ms. Simpson was not a black woman.

Last edited:

As The Guardian noted, "When Meghan weds Harry, Britain’s relationship with race will change for ever"
Now I haven't much to say about the couple and their nuptials. I wish them well, as I would any other couple.

FWIW, the marriage will mark the second time someone in direct succession (Prince Harry is sixth in line) for the British throne will wed an American. Wallis Simpson was the first, and she married the Prince of Wales, nee King of England. Ms. Simpson was not a black woman.

And we should give a flying fuck because of? This has what type of repercussions on our lives?

BTW, you do know that the House of Windsor is made up of Germans, no???

FWIW, the marriage will mark the second time someone in direct succession (Prince Harry is sixth in line) for the British throne will wed an American, thus a commoner, if you will. Wallis Simpson was the first, and she married the Prince of Wales, nee King of England. Ms. Simpson was not a black woman.
Who gives a fucking crap. We are the United States of America, where all men are supposed to be equal. Yet you libfucks get all emotional when a liberal elites shows up, and you guys bow down and grovel on your knees, praying that they will let you touch the hem of their clothes. Just fucking despicable, at how worthless you really are.

depositphotos_29562395-Woodcut-Illustration-of-Man-Groveling-and-Kissing-Shoes-of-Another-Man.jpg

Who gives a fucking crap. We are the United States of America, where all men are supposed to be equal. Yet you libfucks get all emotional when a liberal elites shows up, and you guys bow down and grovel on your knees, praying that they will let you touch the hem of their clothes. Just fucking despicable, at how worthless you really are.

depositphotos_29562395-Woodcut-Illustration-of-Man-Groveling-and-Kissing-Shoes-of-Another-Man.jpg
Have you something to say about the actual thread topic rather than about liberals or conservatives?

Have you something to say about the actual thread topic?

We did and the consensus is why should anyone give a fuck? Thus far, you haven't attempted to reply......

Wow, that is really really really sad...........I mean that anybody in this country gives a shit about the royal family.

Wow, that is really really really sad...........I mean that anybody in this country gives a shit about the royal family.

What's sadder is that you apparently have nothing to say on the thread topic itself, yet cannot refrain from posting remarks about someone who has nothing to do with Great Britain, its Royal Family or Harry's fiance.

Honestly, as a Canadian, I have seen what the "Old British System" produces. It's not pretty and quite unfortunate. One could argue that you have more liberty in the Home Country than you do in the colonized country of Canada (thanks to the RCMP and their surrogates).

As it were, the Royal Family are good for business. I liked Diana, my wife follows this stuff with more interest than I do. Personally, I would shoot the breeze with the Queen and would probably get along fairly well with Harry, but in the end, they are my equal, whether the Establishment in Canada says so or not.

THAT's the American Way. Work your ass off, grow callouses on your hands and become rich by winning, effort and talent, not birthright.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Who cares if she is black?
I swear, thats all you leftists care about. That and mentally ill grown men pissing beside little girls
Grow up

Have you something to say about the actual thread topic rather than about liberals or conservatives?
I did, I couldn't care less about the royal family, as they get their millions by taking the money from the rest of their countries working people by taxation.

The Brit royal family holds about the same interest level for me as the many pukes who inhabit Hollyweird. They could all disappear with tomorrow's sunrise and it would take me a while to even notice.

and their skin color

Well, I'll be. Quarter Nazi Harry marries a biracial divorcee? You can't make this shit up
prince-harry-nazi-1024x768.jpg

Meghan was like "Fuck this shit. He better marry my ass while he's got most of his hair left"
tenor.gif

Gun to my head, Harry's my favorite British Royal I suppose. His proposal to Meghan reminds me of his attraction to Halle Berry and the posters he used to keep on his walls as a young boy. I guess it never left his system.

Some are out making like Meghan's the founder of the Black Panthers. Fact is she's mixed race more aligned with white circles. Unlike many I don't think she looks that white-passing. This ain't like the singer's Halsey situation.
C4gsYfPUoAAaeI6.jpg

Who looks straight up like a white woman even though her father is black. You can see somethings going on when you look at Meghan.

Meghan needs to be careful. The royal family don't do ethnics. Hell, even upper middle class, privately school educated, millionaire background white Kate Middelton was seen as a commoner.

So what do you think they'll make of someone whose mother was raised in Crenshaw ?

The last person who stepped out with a side piece of brown got both of their brains left on the side of a parisan tunnel.

She better be careful during their hunting sessions if Prince Philip is alive.
article-2087952-00BCBB3300000190-125_634x439.jpg

They needed some black blood in their family, their carpets weren't getting properly cleaned.

When will African royalty have their first white member?

More appropriation of Europe being celebrated by idiot traitors from The Cuckold(aka The Guardian).

I guess this will be what the after party will be like with Meghan’s black family

jiZKA_.gif

Live footage of me sneaking into their wedding reception.

tumblr_inline_p03e0dhumF1uvsr50_540.gif

Happen. Not. Gonna.

The only black face your gonna see at the wedding is her mother and maybe the Obama’s and that’s it. You know how white folks get when there are too many black people around.

Is it me or does Meghan look like Kate Middletons sister Pippa ?

pippa-middleton-attends-film-premiere--1345024262-view-1.jpg

People are saying the kids will be white. Maybe they will. Who knows ? But have you seen Vin Disel’s kids ? They’re darker than him !

pal.jpg

Princess Diana’s untimely demise is still deemed suspicious as she was dating an non white Muslim Egyptian who she was rumored to be pregnant by. She (Diana) was 36 when she died, same age as Meghan is now.

Let’s see if they make it to the altar.

Not true.

Queen Charlotte had Black ancestry
DPxILhPVwAAaeHz.jpg

Meghan Mothers was an accomplished PHD Bed-Wench (Black women into white boys) that passed that skill set to her daughter. Every man in her past is white and wealthy.

But fast forward 6 years’ time when Meghan Markle is on The View crying about how the Royal Family mistreated her n now she’ll expect sympathy from the black community

They’ve already dissed her by saying she won’t have the Princess title “because she doesn’t come from royal blood” But neither did Princess Di but that didn’t stop them giving her the title.

Not true.

DPxILhPVwAAaeHz.jpg

Meghan Mothers was an accomplished PHD Bed-Wench (Black women into white boys) that passed that skill set to her daughter. Every man in her past is white and wealthy.

But fast forward 6 years’ time when Meghan Markle is on The View crying about how the Royal Family mistreated her n now she’ll expect sympathy from the black community

They’ve already dissed her by saying she won’t have the Princess title “because she doesn’t come from royal blood” But neither did Princess Di but that didn’t stop them giving her the title.
DPxILhPVwAAaeHz.jpg

TY for sharing that.

With your input as a guide I quickly found the following discussion about Queen Charlotte:

With features as conspicuously Negroid as they were reputed to be by her contemporaries, it is no wonder that the black community, both in the U.S. and throughout the British Commonwealth, have rallied around pictures of Queen Charlotte for generations. They have pointed out the physiological traits that so obviously identify the ethnic strain of the young woman who, at first glance, looks almost anomalous, portrayed as she usually is, in the sumptuous splendour of her coronation robes.

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black branch of the Portuguese Royal House. The riddle of Queen Charlotte's African ancestry was solved as a result of an earlier investigation into the black magi featured in 15th century Flemish paintings. Two art historians had suggested that the black magi must have been portraits of actual contemporary people (since the artist, without seeing them, would not have been aware of the subtleties in colouring and facial bone structure of quadroons or octoroons which these figures invariably represented) Enough evidence was accumulated to propose that the models for the black magi were, in all probability, members of the Portuguese de Sousa family. (Several de Sousas had in fact traveled to the Netherlands when their cousin, the Princess Isabella went there to marry the Grand Duke, Philip the Good of Burgundy in the year 1429.)

Six different lines can be traced from English Queen Charlotte back to Margarita de Castro y Sousa, in a gene pool which because of royal inbreeding was already minuscule, thus explaining the Queen's unmistakable African appearance.​

There's a good deal more found at the linked webpage. I happened too upon this: Stuart Jeffries: Was the consort of George III Britain's first black queen?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back